Thread: Vitamins!

King AJ

Vitamins!

Hi,
    does taking vitamins also help to gain weight?
    Also what type of vitamins would any of you recommend if any to help gain mass and muscle?(along with eating and working out of course!)
    "A set is not a set if it isnt taken to failure"

Hip Hop Superstar
    I don't think I would ever associate vitamins with weight loss or gain. I don't think vitamins really contain anything that can be used directly by the body account for mass. Vitamins on the other hand might be able to *assist* you in digesting food with real nutritional value which may or may not lead to a very minimal difference in weight loss or gain.

MACHINE
    Vitamins serve too many purposes to list, but definitely will assist your training/diet goals, whatever they may be - adding muscle mass, fat weight loss, etc. I think that I am taking a very good combination of vitamins right now to assist my training. Regardless of my training/diet goals, I keep these vitamins an unchanged part of my diet.

Multi-vitamin
    C
    E
    Calcium
    Magnesium
    B-6
    Zinc
    "He's the best damn rollerskater that ever lived...probably in the whole town" - Chris Pontius

If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.

5'10" 215 lbs
    Personal Bests:
    Bench 355
    Squat 505
    Deadlift 560

3:16
    if you consume insufficinets vitmains you will not get big, or hold onto muslce when dieting.
    my exprience - joined gym 10 years ago, 6 1/2 years hard weight training exprience.