Thread: Any plans for an ALN Xmas or Year End Sale?

Any plans for an ALN Xmas or Year End Sale?

Hey Chris & Dan,

Just wondering if ALN has any plans for a possible Christmas or Year End sale? It would be a good reason for us to spend our Xmas money and also a good motivator for those who might be making it their New Year's resolution to get in shape. Happy Holidays!

We are thinking about it, but not sure.

The reason we are not sure is because sales have really spiked in the last couple of months. As such, our stock is getting dangerously and we need to make sure supply matches demand. When we run a sale we always get a big spike and we need to make sure we are ready.

Chris

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Thanks for the info Chris. I say go for it! Consider it a Christmas present to all of us ALN fanatics and WBB members. Anyone else who thinks ALN should have a Christmas/New Year's sale should chime in on this thread as well.

Btw, just for arguments sake, when do you think you will be able to say for sure whether or not a sale can be expected this month?
    Last edited by CB; 12-10-2007 at 02:59 AM.

If there is a sale, I may just be tempted to buy my first set of supps from AtLarge

Banned
    If you have a christmas sale, I vow to buy 2 5lb tubs of Nitrean

Lol, we will know if it can be done once we get confirmation on production. If we decide to do it we won't make the decision for another couple of weeks.

Chris

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

I hope you guys make up your decision soon b/c I'm on my last tub and I'll be running out of nitrean soon

Phatboy
    Before you read this, understand this is my opinion. I am a satisfied ALN customer, and nothing else.

Wow. I mean I know it's nice to save money and everything, but it's just amazing to see people actually wait around and basically run out of supps because they are waiting for ALN to run a sale.

You can still get a discount if you order multiple tubs of product. I guess in a perfect world (as ALN customers) we would know when every sale would start so we could always buy at a discount. That being said, there is a reason why ALN sells their product at a certain price normally and discounts it at other times.

I guess what I am saying is if people continually wait for sales, there is a possibility (my opinion again) of them not happening anymore, or much less frequently, thus forcing customers to buy at the price that makes the most business sense for ALN.

I like the fact that ALN is here. I hope they continue to stay around for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by phatmike View Post
    Before you read this, understand this is my opinion. I am a satisfied ALN customer, and nothing else.

Wow. I mean I know it's nice to save money and everything, but it's just amazing to see people actually wait around and basically run out of supps because they are waiting for ALN to run a sale.

You can still get a discount if you order multiple tubs of product. I guess in a perfect world (as ALN customers) we would know when every sale would start so we could always buy at a discount. That being said, there is a reason why ALN sells their product at a certain price normally and discounts it at other times.

I guess what I am saying is if people continually wait for sales, there is a possibility (my opinion again) of them not happening anymore, or much less frequently, thus forcing customers to buy at the price that makes the most business sense for ALN.

I like the fact that ALN is here. I hope they continue to stay around for a long time.

apart from the fact your obviously not stupid!!!

I agree it would be nice for a sale to save a or two but regardless i'll be treating myself to a xmas present of Maximus and Opticen.
    Height 6ft 1"
    Current Weight 200lbs

Goal
    200lbs @ 10%bf

With a little from:
    WBB #1
    www.atlargenutrition.com
    EC Stack
    Advice from WBB members

Quote Originally Posted by Built
    DavyRen - All around nice guy. Respectful to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by phatmike View Post

Mike, your support is appreciated!