Thread: Some A-Hole trolled my pics on another forum...

Scuzzbucket is numero uno Scuzzbucket's Avatar

Some A-Hole trolled my pics on another forum...

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/naturalmuscles/

That's actually me in this jackass' avatar. He stole my "before" pics taken in August that I originally had posted here (pics that were actually taken after a two year hiatus), ran over to bb.com's forums and said he was a natty --and a cancer survivor to boot-- who had been lifting for over a year... and thus started a 30 PAGE FLAME WAR!!!

I e-mailed the Mods over there and they promptly deleted the thread, but I've since found my pics and links to them on two other forums and luckily, I've had them removed as well. The parody Flex cover and Bowflex ad are still at large though

Naturally, the dudes over there laid into him (or me, actually) saying how fat he was and pointing out every little fault and the dude just snowballed the whole situation with his childish counter attacks. What I'm asking from you guys is to let me know if you see them and let me and whatever forum admin know right away.

I am considering legal action.

Anyway, what the hell would motivate some loser to do this? He even went so far as to steal pics from my Myspace to "authenticate" who he was claiming to be.

A good thing that has come from this has been that it has lit a new fire in my training. Before progress had been hampered by a few nagging old injuries and my job (some days I work 8 hours, some days I work 12... and weekends). I have definitely lost a lot off the gut since those pics were taken and the delts have taken shape significantly just from turning wrenches at my job. I've been doing the home workout thing because of X-Mas and moving expenses, but I'll be joining a gym first thing once the finances are organized and permitting.

Blech. This is such BS. I can't believe some clown would do this. But if reading through those other forums proved anything, it proved why I post here @ WBB!!! You guys rock!
    "Always find something to fuel your growth, and know that each rep brings you closer to your goal." - Tommi Thorvildsen
    ------------------------------------------------

Banned
    I don't quite get it.

He took your pictures randomly off the internet of all the people on here? Or did you piss the guy off or were you in a commercial or something someone would wana claim to be you?

This is sort of ironic. I just finished reading about another instance of legal action because of internet forums:

http://www.abovethelaw.com/2007/11/m...mit_action.php
    http://abovethelaw.com/images/AmendedComplaint.pdf

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJustin View Post
    This is sort of ironic. I just finished reading about another instance of legal action because of internet forums:

That's so ****ed up but I had a good laugh reading what people posted about them

Haha. The defendants were incredibly creative and based on just a name thought of a million different ways to get to the defendants. But they really messed up those chicks' lives. I thought it was a really interesting case.
    Last edited by KingJustin; 12-25-2007 at 07:24 PM.

Banned
    hahaahahha I skipped this part'

Date: January 31st, 2007 9:40 PM
    Author: HI
    Im trying to decide if Id rather do her doggystyle or cowgirl. Cowgirl, the
    funbags would be in my face.
    Doogystyle, theyd swing furiously as I pounded her from behind.
    Date: January 31st, 2007 9:45 PM
    Author: David Carr (Glass of water for Mr. Grainger)
    cowgirl but honestly if you had a shot with her do it both ways

She emailed the guys that run the site and said her life was being ruined by it and she had to get therapy and they threatened with a law suit if she posted any more requests to have her name removed from the site thats so messed up glad shes finally getting it fixed though but goddamn its funny

Well, s---... that makes me feel better because
    1) I'm not the first person this has happened to
    2) Other people have gotten it a lot worse.

I'm still pissed though.
    "Always find something to fuel your growth, and know that each rep brings you closer to your goal." - Tommi Thorvildsen

Quote Originally Posted by BrettC View Post
    I don't quite get it.

He took your pictures randomly off the internet of all the people on here? Or did you piss the guy off or were you in a commercial or something someone would wana claim to be you?
    That's what I don't understand either. My pics were after I'd taken two years off because of school and work and I'd completely gotten off my diet. When I originally posted them, the general reaction was "yeah, you're out of shape, but look like you can put on some decent mass." There were plenty of other people he could have ganked them from, but he picked me. I'm completely at a loss why.

Quote Originally Posted by KingJustin View Post

Geez, wtf were those guys thinking? Why would you viciously attack someone like that?

Methinks they are upset/threatened that a (supposedly attractive?) girl got into Yale Law School and their only way of rationalizing that is to attack her down. That's so pathetic.

Hey, KJ, you a 1L yet?
    25 years old, 5'10''

Back in the States to get hayooooge!

Health goals
    - Weigh a healthy and active 170-180, healthy mind and body
    - Dunk a basketball (hey a man can have big dreams huh)
    - Swim 2-3x/week and become a better swimmer

Will be next year. It's early in the cycle, but so far so good. Thanks for the help earlier. I responded to your e-mail (not sure if you got it), but your comments really made a difference.

And I think the whole dynamic is very interesting. And it's also very cruel--these girls never even posted on that message board (or a related one), and their names were REALLY dragged down. (Unfortunately) I like shock humor, but doing something like this to innocent, altruistic, hard-working people is really cruel.

And I totally derailed this thread.

Scuzzbucket, those 'before' pictures put you in a lot better shape than the vast majority of bodybuilding.com posters anyway. It doesn't take much to degrade someone over the internet.
    Last edited by KingJustin; 12-25-2007 at 09:05 PM.

Couldn't find IAMBUFF.COM
    sorry dude, that is just weird...

on a funny note, did anyone else notice on the link of his profile they have a section for your max lifts...

Lifting Stats:

(Estimated One Rep Max)
    Bench: Bicep Curl:
    Squat: Barbell Rows:
    Deadlift: Overhead Press:

First, I'm glad I'm not the only one that reads ATL.

Second, there are people out there that steal pictures and create false identities. The fact that he made himself a cancer survivor reminded me of a newly founded mental disorder. It's called Munchausen by internet.

Third, I think the guys on that site were either jealous or upset of the girls being in law school or tired of not getting any. They might have been classmates that were turned down. Anyway you slice it, those guys need to get out of the house.
    To clear up some confusion:
    Blanche = slut on the Golden Girls
    Soprano = The Sopranos
    And no, my life does not revolve around the tv.