Thread: Need Help!!!

Need Help!!!

Ok so i started weightlifting 6 months ago, i was getting pretty big and was able to lift 85kgs on bench and around 36kgs on biceps curls.. anyway my routine was chest biceps and upperabs and the next day triceps back shoulders and lower abs .. then a day break and then the same routine ..
    Well this is my problem last month i had a little break .. well a long break .. i didnt weight lift for a month and then just 4 weeks ago i started weight lifting again .. my strenght fell a little .. my max is around 80kgs on bench and 32 on biceps .. but when i finish exercising and i go back home .. i get these severe pain in my muscles . now my schedule is going once a week becuase i just cant lift any wieght because of my sore muscles ..
    Is this normal . because iam really really getting worried .. when i started weight lifting i didnt have pains like this .. and now my body is getting smaller

Quote Originally Posted by Deathseeker View Post
    Ok so i started weightlifting 6 months ago, i was getting pretty big and was able to lift 85kgs on bench and around 36kgs on biceps curls.. anyway my routine was chest biceps and upperabs and the next day triceps back shoulders and lower abs .. then a day break and then the same routine ..
    Well this is my problem last month i had a little break .. well a long break .. i didnt weight lift for a month and then just 4 weeks ago i started weight lifting again .. my strenght fell a little .. my max is around 80kgs on bench and 32 on biceps .. but when i finish exercising and i go back home .. i get these severe pain in my muscles . now my schedule is going once a week becuase i just cant lift any wieght because of my sore muscles ..
    Is this normal . because iam really really getting worried .. when i started weight lifting i didnt have pains like this .. and now my body is getting smaller

no, your problem is your routine sucks hard

read the stickies, use the search, read the website.....and eat more
    Last edited by ZenMonkey; 12-13-2007 at 09:59 AM.
    Sarvamangalam!

can you ellaborate a little more .
    my diet really sucks .. Can you please help me with my diet ..
    And Well, Can you give my any advise on my routine

i would love to help... here is where you can find all of the info that will help you. read it all and then come back with questions

www.wannabebig.com

http://wannabebigforums.com/search.php
    Last edited by ZenMonkey; 12-13-2007 at 10:16 AM.
    Sarvamangalam!

What's your current routine like??
    Full Powerlifting
    Squat - 595lbs -- 270kg -- Dec. 31, '09 (Provincial Record @100kg class)
    Bench - 374lbs -- 170kg -- Dec 20, '08 (@100kg class)
    Dead - 589lbs -- 267.5kg -- Dec 20, '08 (Provincial Record @100kg class)
    Total: 1537lbs -- 697.5kg -- Dec 20, '08 (Provincial Record @ 100kg class)
    Bench Only -- 358lbs -- 162.5kg -- Nov. 25, '07 (Provincial Record @ 90kg class)
    Bench Only -- 376lbs -- 171kg -- Jan. 26, '08 (Provincial Record @ 100kg class)

Thnk you for the links ...
    i read the interviews .. it was great help .. i should workout light when my muslces feel sore ...
    My diet is very clean .. i never eat junk food nor frozen or processed food . i have a VERY low oil intake , and most of my food is japanese, Fish with rice or chicken with rice and something like this , sometimes i eat pizze that is like once a month or something, and i drink akchol once everyone two weeks, I think my calorie intake is kinda low, i weigh 65 kgs , my height is around 176 cm .. Body fat level is around 11 percent ..
    ok so my question is , do you know any food which has lots of protiens but doesnt take too much space in the stomach . i cant eat much .. i have a small apepitite .. After work outs i eat Eggs and drink milk with Whey protien, but its not much use i need to intake alot more protien
    Sorry for taking up so much time of yours for helping me out i really appreicate it .. Ive never asked anyone about WeightLifting before ..

i cant eat much .. i have a small apepitite
    So do I. You get more used to it as you go along. I lose weight eating 3500 calories and recently stopped gaining anything at 4100 calories, so if I can put weight on with my tiny appetite anyone can.
    22 - 5'10@236lbs!
    Bench - 325 (old)
    Squat - 455x2 (old)
    Deadlift - 500(old)

Total: 1280lbs 100% raw

The key to my exercise program is this one simple truth: I hate my body.

again on the website.....

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=46565

and protein shakes
    Sarvamangalam!

Quote Originally Posted by deeder View Post
    What's your current routine like??
    My current routine is
    Chest
    Bench Press : I start with 50 kgs and go up till 80
    50 kgs 10 reps
    60 kgs 8 reps
    70 kgs 5 reps
    75-80Kgs 3-1 Reps
    80 Kgs 1 reps 2 Sets
    Dumbell Bench Press: 25Kgs Dumbells 10 reps 5 sets Thts 1 dumbell Weight
    30 kg dumbells 2 reps 3 sets
    Biceps: 33 kgs barbell: 5 reps 5 sets
    35 : 3 reps 2 sets
    16 kg dumbells: 10 reps
    Triceps: Skull chrusher i really dont remember the wieght ....
    Close hand Bench Press: 60 kgs 10 reps 5 sets
    Machine where you pull down the weight 89 kgs 10 sets 3 reps

Shoulder: 40 kgs barbell Stand up and you pull up the wieght
    5 reps 5 sets

This is my routine ....

Quote Originally Posted by berfles View Post
    So do I. You get more used to it as you go along. I lose weight eating 3500 calories and recently stopped gaining anything at 4100 calories, so if I can put weight on with my tiny appetite anyone can.
    I also lose weight .. i cant get over 65 kgs .. i try to eat but i cant, Can you tell me whts your diet . my eating time is kinda messed up too .. i eat twice a day . I know you have to eat 5 small meals to gain weight but i simply cant eat ..
    I love weightlifting , i love getting results .. but my stupid diet ruins it all .. i need to eat more ...

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMonkey View Post
    again on the website.....

[

and protein shakes
    Dude again thankx for the link .. ive searched diet on the search tab . but i didnt get any think .. my stupid computer is too slow .. damn i hate my computer ,

your diet and your routine need an overhaul. you dont have to eat 5 meals a day. look at the link about what a bber eats then eat that. we cannot anwser all of these questions that are readily avaliable on the pages that this site provided. I dont know what else to say. i have given you links to just about everythig you need.

http://www.wannabebig.com/archive.php?catid=1

http://www.wannabebig.com/archive.php?catid=4

Dude again thankx for the link .. ive searched diet on the search tab . but i didnt get any think .. my stupid computer is too slow .. damn i hate my computer ,
    you did not look hard enough, this is one of ...at leat 20 articles
    http://www.wannabebig.com/article.php?articleid=223
    Last edited by ZenMonkey; 12-13-2007 at 10:56 AM.
    Sarvamangalam!

I also lose weight .. i cant get over 65 kgs .. i try to eat but i cant, Can you tell me whts your diet . my eating time is kinda messed up too .. i eat twice a day . I know you have to eat 5 small meals to gain weight but i simply cant eat ..
    I love weightlifting , i love getting results .. but my stupid diet ruins it all .. i need to eat more ...
    I have 2-3 protein shakes a day on top of normal food. Since I can't eat that much real food without getting disgusted it's easier to drink the calories. I eat breakfast, then eat lunch followed by a shake of around 1500 calories a little later, then I'll eat dinner and go work out and after my workout I'll have just a whey+milk shake that is around 500 calories, and then before bed I'll have another 1500 calorie shake.

My bigger shakes usually have milk, vanilla ice cream, natural peanut butter, whey, and malto-dextrin in them. Don't know if it's the best way to go about it, but it's been working for me and I got over my hump of 150lb by doing it.
    22 - 5'10@236lbs!
    Bench - 325 (old)
    Squat - 455x2 (old)
    Deadlift - 500(old)

Total: 1280lbs 100% raw

The key to my exercise program is this one simple truth: I hate my body.

[QUOTE=ZenMonkey;1841544]your diet and your routine need an overhaul. you dont have to eat 5 meals a day. look at the link about what a bber eats then eat that. we cannot anwser all of these questions that are readily avaliable on the pages that this site provided. I dont know what else to say. i have given you links to just about everythig you need.

thnk you for your help mate , i cant ask for anything more .
    Iam saving this link and gonna check out tomorow in the office computer .. This stupid computer doesnt open up new links.. Stupid internet connection and my computer

Quote Originally Posted by berfles View Post
    I have 2-3 protein shakes a day on top of normal food. Since I can't eat that much real food without getting disgusted it's easier to drink the calories. I eat breakfast, then eat lunch followed by a shake of around 1500 calories a little later, then I'll eat dinner and go work out and after my workout I'll have just a whey+milk shake that is around 500 calories, and then before bed I'll have another 1500 calorie shake.

My bigger shakes usually have milk, vanilla ice cream, natural peanut butter, whey, and malto-dextrin in them. Don't know if it's the best way to go about it, but it's been working for me and I got over my hump of 150lb by doing it.
    Maan this is great .. i should put my stuff in my protein shake .. i would definetly try this out .
    This website rock. i Should have found this Website 6 months ago, Thanks Again everyone , now i cant wait to go back to the gym and work out the hell out of my and then drink my protein shake afterwards

Hey dude whats your max on tricep kickbacks?
    w:225lbs. h:5'10.
    630/385/545/1560
    Journal | Vids

"im ready for the ladies too, my stomach has never been bigger and ive never been hairier." - Stumprrp

TJW