The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: Fund Raising

Banned

Fund Raising

Does anyone here have any expirence with good fund raising ideas? My high school LaCrosse team needs to do a good fund raiser this year to pay for new equipment since it got trashed last year and if we don't do it then we have to pay about $350-400 to play instead of $100

We're not really sure what to do because the coach said it's up to us if we want to put something together or not or just pay the fee

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Quote Originally Posted by BrettC View Post
    Does anyone here have any expirence with good fund raising ideas? My high school LaCrosse team needs to do a good fund raiser this year to pay for new equipment since it got trashed last year and if we don't do it then we have to pay about $350-400 to play instead of $100

We're not really sure what to do because the coach said it's up to us if we want to put something together or not or just pay the fee
    Easiest thing to do is ask for donations. And split it across the board. Ask your local Churches, big businesses, and go to a nice neighborhood and ask some individuals there. You could try selling candy bars, too.
    5'11.75
    249lbs cutting to 220lbs
    Bench: 250
    Deadlift: 435
    Squat: 350
    OHP: 190

There is all the obvious common ones. Car wash, bake sale, etc.
    Nick V

Banned
    If you pick a busy gas station, you can get a LOT of money from a car wash

My school did one where they took a bunch of pictures of guys legs (staff included!) and put each of them on a jar.. The person who's jar has the most money in it after a week or two had to shave their legs.

You could also try auctioning off members of your team for an afternoon. Girls will pay a lot of money to have that cute lacrosse guy follow them around all afternoon

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    Everyone likes Oral. Hell, get enough guys together and you may all be able to drop out with the proceeds if you hit the right part of town.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

I used to coach my college's club lacrosse team. The most money we made was working at Charlotte Panther games. My fratenity did similar work at music concerts and Nascar event.
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase