Thread: My review on ETS

My review on ETS

This was supposed to be posted a while back and I completely forgot to make a thread about this, so here it goes:

11/27/07
    Thursday, Day 1

Did Deadlift/Back, took 4 in the morning, 4 before bed

11/28/07
    Friday, Day 2

Off day, couldn't sleep at all last night b/c of my cat constantly meowing (she went into heat yesterday)

12/1/07
    Saturday, Day 3

I have been missing some days of squatting, but everything went according to plan as usual.
    I noticed my rest period between each set was slightly shorter.
    (I was able to squat and front squat heavier actually)

12/2/07
    Sunday, Day 4

Had about 7 hours of sleep, woke up feeling refreshed.
    Coming back from a break, I was expecting to be sore as hell but only my glutes were sore very little
    (very minor it was hardly noticeable)

12/3/07
    Monday, Day 5

Had a refreshing sleep last night as well.
    Broke my previous PR on bench today, 275 which is now replaced with 280 lbs.
    After heavy bench press, what I do is I move onto of heavy cgbp (I'm weak off the chest so I do it long paused reps) repping what I can do the most for 3 reps after heavy bench

1 week before:
    210x3
    200x3
    200x3
    195x3
    190x3

After 5 days of taking ets:
    210x3
    210x3
    210x3
    210x2
    200x2

Had the best tricep workout of my life.
    Overall, I was very pleased with my muscle recovery rate between each set and endurance.
    I'm still seeing some pain in my right wrist, and rotator cuff so I hope ets can do something about my tendonitis.

12/4/07
    Tuesday, Day 6

Chest, and front delts were still sore as usual (kinda disappointed)
    My right rotator cuff and wrist are still bothering me somewhat.

12/5/07
    Wednesday, Day 7

I've been deadlifting every week and I'm starting to feel overtrained. So I won't comment on how my deadlift went but my recovery rate between each sets of shrugs and rows were improved from the last week.

12/6/07
    Thursday, Day 8

Shoulders and core. Usual workout, nothing special.

12/7/07
    Friday, Day 9

I woke up and there was no doms, but my shoulders never feel sore anyway so it doesn't mean much.

12/8/07
    Saturday, Day 10

Squats, nothing special except I progressed from the last week by adding 5 lb to all of my sets

12/9/07
    Sunday, Day 11

Minor soreness in my glutes, barely noticeable.

12/10/07
    Monday, Day 12

Another good bench workout. ETS is helping my workout to be more "smooth", I definately feel like ETS is helping me a lot with my bench press

-CGBP
    Last week:
    210x3
    210x3
    210x3
    210x2
    200x2

This week:
    215x3
    215x3
    210x3
    210x3
    210x2

(Note: elbows, wrist, r/c's felt a lot better than last week)

Conclusion:
    I didn't want to write a biased review so I tried to be as honest as possible.
    Obviously, everybody is different and everyone's body reacts differently so take everything I say with a grain of salt.

My overall experience with this product is that, THIS IS NOT A MIRACLE SUPPLEMENT. I know it helped a lot of people with their sleep & joints problem but it didn't help me that much with it (Sleep effect went away shortly after). But it certaintly helped me to remember every single dream I get every night, I don't know if that's a good thing
    It won't help your training TREMENDOUSLY but what it can do is allow you to approach your training feeling a little better and refreshed with improved mental focus between each set. My pecs are very stubborn muscles that get sore everytime I bench heavy and the soreness usually stays there for a whole week, sometimes even more. So I just wanted to approach my bench training feeling better and although it didn't helpe that much with it I'm still happy with the progress I made. As a full time student, my diet is basically crap stuffing down what I can afford to find, and I hardly get any sleep so I didn't feel like I got the best out of this product. Without proper diet, REST, routine, and mindset, you're not going to see that much benefit so just be honest with yourself and your commitment.

ps.
    I wanted to keep going but I had lots of personal issues (family problem) and school final exams to deal with I had to take a break from lifting after that. So this is all I have written down unfortunately.
    Last edited by MPB; 12-23-2007 at 03:22 PM.

Thank you for your review. Question, did you take ETS every day?

Chris

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Yup. 4 in the morning, 4 in the evening every day.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyPitbull View Post
    Yup. 4 in the morning, 4 in the evening every day.
    Ok, cool. It wasn't detailed each day so I wanted to be sure.

Chris

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!