Thread: Fruit Sugar bad while cutting?

Hybrid View

Wannabebig Member

Fruit Sugar bad while cutting?

Hey guys, im on a cutting diet. using xenadrine lifting and cardio 4 times a week. im keeping the protein high to keep muscle mass. And im doing a carb cycle. To get fluctuation on my carbs no a weekly basis i plan to have a jamba juice drink on alternating days of the week, because they are high in carbs. But there is a good amount of sugar in each drink? will this hurt my cutting? or is it ok.

Depends on what the rest of your diet looks like, I'm sure having it in moderation isn't going to hurt your cutting process

Wannabebig Member
    Breakfast: 3 egg whites. 2 slices of wheat bread, 1 slice cheese, 1 soy hot dog. Xenadrine

Meal 2: Beef Jerky

Lunch: Chicken, rice, beans

Meal 4: Protein Shake, Xenadrine

Dinner: chicken n veggies, or tuna.

cheat days on sunday ;0

Yeah, looks like that's not very many calories or carbs, so you should be fine taking it.

Wannabebig Member
    sounds good to me. now wheres my keys n wallet. heh.

Fructose preferentially refills liver glycogen, which does inhibit lipolysis(fat loss) but provided you're not eating tons of the stuff, I don't think it'll have a huge effect in the real world. Your overall calorie intake is much more important in the grand scheme of things.

We tend to think of Sisyphus as a tragic hero, condemned by the gods to shoulder his rock sweatily up the mountain, and again up the mountain, forever. The truth is that Sisyphus is in love with the rock. He cherishes every roughness and every ounce of it. He talks to it, sings to it. It has become the mysterious Other. He even dreams of it as he sleepwalks upward. Life is unimaginable without it, looming always above him like a huge gray moon. He doesn’t realize that at any moment he is permitted to step aside, let the rock hurtle to the bottom, and go home.

Parables and Portraits, Stephen Mitchell