Thread: What is with some people?

Wannabebig Member

What is with some people?

So I'm walking home from the subway with a friend after partying in downtown Buffalo for New Years Eve . I'm about 4 blocks from my house at an intersection. A car is stopped waiting for me to cross so I wave them on. They car crosses the intersection, stops, turns around, and comes back through an parks in front of my buddy and me.

I figure its one of my friends. Anyways, these two guys get out so I say hello and Happy New Year. The guy approaches me and tries to start a fight. He insults me and asks what my problem is and so on.

At this point I am incredibly confused as to whats going on. Then his buddy gets out and they now both in my face. I'm still trying to figure out what the problem is but these two "tough guys" kept talking trash about how I was gonna get beat. They were pretty pathetic looking. Two 28 year old couch potatoes in sweater vests. Sober I woulda won no problem but I had no interest getting in a fight, it was too good of a night, and I probably would have knocked myself out.

Anyways, it all ended with my buddy diffusing everything. As we walked away they yelled, "your lucky your friends around" and all this other nonsense. The point is, what is with people? Seriously, I am 19, what business to two older guys have starting a fight with me for no reason? It really ruined my night. Just wanted to vent. Thanks lol

Wannabebig Member
    damnit wrong forum, can someone move this to general chat please? Sorry

I know dip****s like that. Love to try and start crap with other poeple just so they can feel tough.

Was your friend pretty far in the bag too? I'm never the type of person to encourage fights, and I've never been in one myself, but in that situation it would have been real tempting to beat the hell outta those ****s. People like that deserve it.
    Best lifts: 615/475/660, Raw w/ Wraps
    http://www.youtube.com/user/invain622002

Milk is your friend Vicioustorms's Avatar
    ah they just do it to look tough, but in reality they're not.

it was just two friends trying to impress each other but miserably failed.
    Last edited by Vicioustorms; 01-05-2008 at 01:11 PM.
    16 years old
    181cm

I got jumped by 6 older guys outside a bar one time... for no reason.

Alot of my friends love to start fights at parties and stuff. I always tell them their idiots unless the guys deserve it.

Karma.
    w:225lbs. h:5'10.
    630/385/545/1560
    Journal | Vids

"im ready for the ladies too, my stomach has never been bigger and ive never been hairier." - Stumprrp

TJW

Two words. Beer balls.

Next time just taze 'em, bro.

Wannabebig Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Invain View Post
    I know dip****s like that. Love to try and start crap with other poeple just so they can feel tough.

Was your friend pretty far in the bag too? I'm never the type of person to encourage fights, and I've never been in one myself, but in that situation it would have been real tempting to beat the hell outta those ****s. People like that deserve it.

He was fairly sober, I was pretty drunk. Believe me, I was tempted to throw a haymaker, but I was too drunk.

Wannabebig Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mission View Post
    Next time just taze 'em, bro.
    Hahahaha...I got a good laugh out of that.