Thread: TFXP-Zeke01's Journal...CKD diet

Wannabebig Member

TFXP-Zeke01's Journal...CKD diet

Current stats:
    Back in the gym from a 5 year layoff due to LAZINESS!tuttut
    25 yr's old
    226LB(down from my starting weight of 238LB)
    Good build from my previous years of lifting and a physical job. I hope to have some pics maybe this weekend of my, still, chunky self! As I progress, I'll try and post more pics. I don't have a digital camera, so a disposable will have to do, I guess.

Monday

Diet: Working with the diet trying to figure out my calories, protein, carb, and fat.

Supplements used today: 10 gr Glutamine, 2 multi-vitamins, 4 Xenadrine, HGH spray

Meal 1: 4 whole eggs
    1 stick of string cheese
    1 TBSP Olive Oil

Meal 2: 3 whole eggs
    1 TBSP Flax

Meal 3: 3.5 oz 85% lean hamburger
    1/4 cup walnuts(YUCK!!!! )
    1 slice Kraft whole cheese

Meal 4: 1 Met-Rx bar(no more of these)
    1/2 TBSP Flax
    1 TBSP Olive Oil

Post workout: 2 scoops Designer Protein
    2 TBSP whip cream(misunderstood and got whip cream instead of "whipping cream"..got the real stuff now )
    1 TBSP Flax

Meal 5: 4 oz 85% hamburger
    1 stick string cheese
    1 TBSP Flax
    1/2 TBSP Olive Oil

Workout: Quads and hams

Squat: 3x6-8 reps

Leg extension: 2x6-8 reps

Stiff leg deadlifts: 3x6-8 reps

Leg curls: 2x6-8 reps

I had a good workout and was very sore Tuesday morning!
    Last edited by TFXP-Zeke01; 03-13-2002 at 09:24 PM.

Wannabebig Member
    Tuesday

Diet: Still working out my meal patterns and experimenting with different foods while keeping fats at around 60% total caloric intake, protein around 38%, and carbs around 2%. This is a figure pulled outa my ass, but it looks pretty close to me...

Supplements used: 10g Glutamine, 2 multi-vitamin, 4 Xenadrine, some HGH spray( DON'T LAUGH, I'm experimenting to see how bogus this stuff is! )

1 stick string cheese
    1 TBSP Olive Oil

Meal 2: 6 oz chicken
    1 pc Kraft whole cheese
    1 TBSP Flax
    1 TBSP Olive Oil

Meal 3: 3oz 85% hamburger
    1 pc cheese, Kraft
    3 whole eggs

Meal 4: 1 can Tuna
    1/4 Walnuts
    2 TBSP Flax

Meal 5: 3 oz Hamburger, 85%
    2 pc bacon
    1 pc Kraft Cheese
    1 TBSP Olive Oil
    1/2 TBSP Flax

NOTE: I went to high on my caloric intake! I think around 2600 cals for that do with NO weight training or cardio. I couldn't do cardio because my legs were SO SORE! I backed down the calories for Wed......

Workout: NONE, NADA, ZILCH! No cardio because quads were SORE, SORE..........

Wannabebig Member
    Wed.

Diet: I did better today in my diet. Still low on carbs, which is good, and high on fats. Protein is moderate to stay within caloric zone. I shoot for around 2200 cals.

Supplements used today: 10 gr Glutamine, 2 multivitamin, 4 Xenadrine, HGH spray.....

1 piece of cheese, Kraft(ran out of string cheese)
    1 TBSP Olive Oil

Meal 2: 3 whole eggs
    1 TBSP Flax

Meal 3: 3 oz Hamburger, 85% lean
    1 pc Kraft cheese
    1 TBSP Flax

Meal 4: 1 can Tuna, plain
    1/4 cup Walnuts(I can't eat it anymore...makes me nausiated and breaking out my mouth...I guess I'm allegic to them)
    1 TBSP Olive Oil
    1 TBSP Flax

Post workout: 2 scoops designer protein
    2 TBSP whip cream
    1 TBSP Flax

Meal 5: 3.75 oz Hamburger, 85% lean
    2 pc bacon
    1 pc cheese, Kraft
    1 TBSP Olive Oil

NOTE: I was a tad over on cals after figuring my "Post-Workout" drink; yet I had a busy day at work and had a strenous workout; so don't think my body had any problem assimilating the extra cals!

Workout: Back/Bi's and Abs

Barbel Rows: 3x6-8 reps

Hammer Strength Hi row: 2x 6-8 reps

Hammer Strength Row: 2x 6-8 reps

Hyper Ext.: 2x15

Barbel curl: 3x 6-8

Hammer Curl: 2x 6-8 reps

Crunch on ab machine: 2x 50 reps

Leg lifts(lower abs): 2x 25

NOTE: Had a GREAT workout and actually picked up some strength that I thought I would've lost. I give the credit to the "HGH experimental spray"!! *sarcasim* I actually gained about 2 reps with the same weight used as last week. I think this is odd because of my strenous low carb diet. OH WELL, I just hope the gains continue and the fat burns off!

Wannabebig Member
    I should also add that I'm just starting back lifting with a "5 year" layoff; so this STRENOUS dieting and beginning lifting is really taking a toll on me; yet I seem to be gaining strength. I must be doing something right!

I joined the gym about 3 weeks ago and been dieting ever since and am down from 238LB's to around 226LB's now. I can actually start wearing my belt again and it feels great... I'm shooting for visible abs like I used to have when I was in GREAT shape years ago. I'm definitely pusing on.............

All the best to ya. Keep up the posting.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo