Thread: 3 months prep for contest..

Threaded View

3 months prep for contest..

1.It's been 3 weeks since i started to cut back on calories and eating healthier.plus doing cardio..the competition is an online teen bodybuilding which will feature some of the best (in my opinion) I've chosen to compete in the 16-18 Heavyweight level.
    --------------------------------
    2.After a great bulk to from 165 to 210lb at a bf of around 15-17%, im on the quest to lower it to 7-8% by JUNE (comp. month)...Its going to take alot of heart and determination of which i got!
    --------------------------------
    3.I might change my routine a bit during these coming weeks to spice things up. Plus watch that diet xtra carefully to see im getting enough of what i need.
    -----------------------------
    4. Im going to try to update this online journal nearly every day to check my progress...
    ------------------------------------
    ++++MOTIVATION++++
    <to myself>
    >REMEBER WHAT THAT FATASS SAID YOU'LL NEVER BECOME
    >ALL THOSE P*SSIES THAT THINK IM NEVER GOING TO GET HUGE
    >THOSE A-SS THAT THINK ARE ALL TOUGH
    >THAT KID FROM HOMEWORK! (YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO)
    ahhhhhhhhhhhh, HUGE, im going to show these idiots what im made off come senior year...
    </end talking to self>

Ah, well im going to post my up-to-date diet when i have time..

::: please note, im not posting for anyone..just to help me self, if anyone has any advice please go right ahead and say what you please..but i sometimes might go CRAZY like you saw above..its just my way of getting psychotic...:::
    Last edited by beastin v6; 03-13-2002 at 06:22 PM.