Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: South Carolina Republican Debate

South Carolina Republican Debate

Yes, I'm a Ron Paul fan, but I'm also smart enough to separate myself and look at what he says.

Did anybody else think he absolutely destroyed people tonight? I thought he finally came out and played like he had a pair. Fantastic job, but of course Fox New's "random" group voted him as worst perfomance.

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

Yes that "random" group just happened to support the man fox news is really all about. Ron Paul is leading the Fox News polls aboot who won the debate at the moment big time.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyK View Post
    Yes that "random" group just happened to support the man fox news is really all about. Ron Paul is leading the Fox News polls aboot who won the debate at the moment big time.
    Did they ever report the results of this? FOX News is blocked by my parental control.

I agree Chub. I thought that Ron finally started taking the debate instead of sitting back and letting the more enthuastic politicians take his thunder. Instead of sitting back and letting the others make cheap lame comments about him, he took the offense, like when he went after McCain. I liked that about him.

I liked how the only question he got was why RP has a large 9/11 Truth following. Also, he got very disrespectful question when he they asked him something like "Mr. Paul, since you have no qualities to make you eligible for president, why do you think you can win?"

However, I still think he won the debate. This of course goes against the "28 undecided Republicans" who thought Ron was the loser.

http://youtube.com/user/ScaningTheWaves

That has all his answers.

Justin, RP won the text poll by 10% over Thompson, 32-22.

Yeah, I knew he won the text poll, but did they actually talk about the results on the air?

And isn't it past your bedtime?

Does anyone have a link to the full debate?
    Last edited by KingJustin; 01-10-2008 at 10:30 PM.

I didnt hear the results mentioned and I watched the post debate FOX coverage (I have no idea why). I could have missed it though, but probably not.

Im sure there will be clips up, but its playing on FOX again now if you want to un-block FAUX news.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJustin View Post
    Yeah, I knew he won the text poll, but did they actually talk about the results on the air?
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=qEdcvUek6-s

Yea they mentioned it briefly, ass.

Did it not seem like both McCain and Thompson were making some rather harsh, dare I say, racist comments? Also Huckabee made a very insensitive comment to the tune of "hey, at least in Arkansas our bridges don't fall down." I bet the campaign managers were going ape**** back stage.

South Carolina is a very cutthroat state when it comes to politics.
    "You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps.... his PRIDE!"- Vegeta

My Exploits

Banned
    Im predicting that Huckabee will take SC as he seemed to be the most popular when i was down there at Christmas, that and the occasional RP signs

Quote Originally Posted by smokinHawk View Post
    Im predicting that Huckabee will take SC as he seemed to be the most popular when i was down there at Christmas, that and the occasional RP signs
    Huckabee made a passing comment during one of his responses to the effect that his campaign needed money. I wonder how is funds are doing?

Yeah, Huckabaee is going to take SC, but he doesn't have enough funds yet to make his campaign a national one. I also don't see him winning in any of the big states.

go huckabee!
    female. 18.
    cw: 169 :]
    gw: 140
    [fitday]
    bench: 50 pounds squat: 70 pounds deadlift:70 pounds
    Originally Posted by TommyBoy
    Amy, you are my hero.

Media bias is just too strong in a republic. AIPAC and the Christian right simply hold too much power in the media for a legitimate canidate to win, save completely lieing about their platforms. I heard Iceland was voted the most livable place in the world to live, and it has one of th free'st markets in the world.

This from someone with parental controls?

Lmao at Guiliani being in the front runners while Ron Paul is absent. Guiliani is in last place ffs's.
    Best lifts: 615/475/660, Raw w/ Wraps
    http://www.youtube.com/user/invain622002

hmm, I like to be big!!!
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...ict_admits.htm

Is this a believable website? To me its certainly a believable story.

HE outraises all other republicans, wins the majority of straw polls, ALL of the online polls, and he gets 8% in NH? Thats a libertarian state voting less for him than Iowa did. Isn't anyone at least a little suspicious?

There is something fishy. However, I try not to be a conspiracy theorist and would like someone to help confirm how viable this article is.
    Last edited by nejar462; 01-12-2008 at 03:09 PM.
    Chris Mason is my master.....

American cars are like fat people, sure, they have a lot of power, but they're not built well, and they have all that useless weight, plus they make both make funny noises.

feel free to aim me, nejar462 im on a lot. Don't know much to warn you dudes, but im good at conversations.

Belial in reference to Ronnie Coleman, "Some people say he still has blood in his steroid stream, but I doubt it. Gas isn't one of the side effects, but that massive bloated overly muscular freak of nature circus sideshow appearance might be what tips most people off."

Quote Originally Posted by anelka View Post
    This from someone with parental controls?
    I put those on FOX News myself. And I don't know the password, I just hit random buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyK View Post
    Yeah, Paul slaughtered his opponents, percentage-wise.

Unfortunately, the idiots I work with took Brit Hume's (the moderator) side, and assumed Dr. Paul was confused about the question, since his answer was obviously above everyone else's head.
    "We could put his leg in a vice-grip, but you & I together couldn't twist his ankle enough to sprain it"
    - Jerry Glanville discussing Barry Sanders

Ron Paul tied for 2nd in Nevada, a very,very,very distant second, but 2nd none the less. Hope this is good things to come.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

Quote Originally Posted by BilltheButcher View Post
    Ron Paul tied for 2nd in Nevada, a very,very,very distant second, but 2nd none the less. Hope this is good things to come.
    That is definitely great news. I'm a bit taken back by how commanding of a victory Romney had. I can understand NV wanting no part of Huckabee, but I anticipated a bit more of a turnout for some of the others.

Perhaps whoever is rigging the Nevada polls took notice of RP's popularity and threw him a bone for some continuity.

Wannabebig New Member
    Somebody said they heard a live interview with Huckabee and he wanted to ban MMA events like UFC ... if thats so I'd never vote for his a$$ .
    Give me your broken , give me your beaten ... I will build them up , I will lead them ... to the threshhold . Make you stronger , make you believe .