Thread: should i increase training from a 3 day split while using...

Wannabebig New Member

should i increase training from a 3 day split while using...

Before i start a 10 week cycle of 2ml decca and 6ml sus per week, i want to find out what is the best way to train while using gear to bulk up. should i stick to my existing routine of a typical 3 day split training each muscle group once a week or should i increase this while on the cycle to get maximum benefit. I have read on some sites to train each muscle group 3 or 4 times per week while on gear, but this to me seems a bit excessive given the factors of overtraining, any help would be most apreciated, thanks.

If you're at the point where you're going to use the gear, you should probably already know the answers to your questions.

Wannabebig New Member
    I was hoping for a more mature answer from someone who wanted to share their knowledge and experience with other people, which i presume is the purpose of a forum. But thanks anyway for taking your time to read the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by bruce_uk View Post
    I was hoping for a more mature answer from someone who wanted to share their knowledge and experience with other people, which i presume is the purpose of a forum. But thanks anyway for taking your time to read the thread.
    I don't think the response was overly rude. I think it might be a legitimate point. Since I have never used gear, I don't know, but I would assume that you would know for yourself if your recovery period shortens while on cycle. If it was me, I would simply try the change for a month and see if it leads to overtraining.
    'In order to alter the inertial mass of weights, you must become one with them, like a machine, the totality of your motion is as one'

Putting your question in the "anabolic" section would have probably been a good start.

Wannabebig New Member
    Thanks zen for you response, i will give it a go for a month and share any experiences i have on the way in the forum, reduced recovery time must be the key to it. yes it may have been a valid point but equally i wouldnt have asked the question if i knew the answer. i have spoken to a few people and searched forums and not really came up with a answer or i have read conflicting information.

Wannabebig New Member
    cheers garjagan for your reply !!! my reason being was i thought the anabolic section was for discussing cycles.

how long have u been building?
    Quote Originally Posted by sCaRz*Of*PaiN View Post
    How do you think fat people got fat? Do you think they know something special that you don't? No. They're eating all the ****ing time.

Uhhh. You sure you should be using? What's your diet like?
    w:225lbs. h:5'10.
    630/385/545/1560
    Journal | Vids

"im ready for the ladies too, my stomach has never been bigger and ive never been hairier." - Stumprrp

TJW

Quote Originally Posted by bruce_uk View Post
    Before i start a 10 week cycle of 2ml decca and 6ml sus per week, i want to find out what is the best way to train while using gear to bulk up. should i stick to my existing routine of a typical 3 day split training each muscle group once a week or should i increase this while on the cycle to get maximum benefit. I have read on some sites to train each muscle group 3 or 4 times per week while on gear, but this to me seems a bit excessive given the factors of overtraining, any help would be most apreciated, thanks.
    If you are even asking you should not be using. As well listing your cycle by telling us how many mls you are using is pointless without knowing the strength of the gear. It could be 100mg/ml or 400mg/ml which makes a big difference.
    PRs: 655/525/645 = 1825 Total
    Meet PRs: Bench Only 525

Deadlifts bring people together. It's a fact. - Chris Rodgers

I think this is a legitimate question. He's not saying he doesn't know at all how to retweak his routine and we're assuming his current natural routine is rock solid (as well as diet).

He's asking, given a solid routine and diet for a natural bodybuilder, what would you suggest changing with the addition of anabolic steroids?

For instance, you may give him your advice based on your experience from your faster recovery, or your need for higher calorie intake, et c etc.

You may include an admonition to take your time with the choice to use steroids if you want, but to say the 'if you have to ask, you're not ready' line is pretty useless, imo.

He's asking so he can be ready.

Quote Originally Posted by samadhi_smiles View Post
    I think this is a legitimate question. He's not saying he doesn't know at all how to retweak his routine and we're assuming his current natural routine is rock solid (as well as diet).

He's asking, given a solid routine and diet for a natural bodybuilder, what would you suggest changing with the addition of anabolic steroids?

For instance, you may give him your advice based on your experience from your faster recovery, or your need for higher calorie intake, et c etc.

You may include an admonition to take your time with the choice to use steroids if you want, but to say the 'if you have to ask, you're not ready' line is pretty useless, imo.

He's asking so he can be ready.
    If he had done his research that particular question would have already been answered for him. As well to wonder if suddenly training should change does warrant a minor flame. WBB flames because we care.
    PRs: 655/525/645 = 1825 Total
    Meet PRs: Bench Only 525

Deadlifts bring people together. It's a fact. - Chris Rodgers