Ever since running 2 6-8 week cycles of UD 2.0 a few months ago, I've been on and off physically. I can't really seem to get any momentum, so to speak. After finishing the cycles, I took a week off and then went right into my full body routine(almost a Ripetoe clone), and 2 weeks later I felt very overtrained(depressed, tired, in a daze, can't sleep, etc etc), so...I took another week off of nothing at all. Ok..this time I eased back into it and only did 2 sets of all exercises the first week..all good. Two weeks later I'm sitting here again feeling as if I just got the ***** kicked out of me and every part of my body hurts and I feel horrible. WHAT GIVES?! Should I have expected that I'd be this messed up after dieting for ~3 months or what? It's just very frustrating when I feel that I'm gaining a head of steam and my CNS dies on me...it feels as if my muscles are A OK but my CNS feels fried...

What do you recommend I do? Take two weeks off? I feel as if the extended period of extreme dieting f****** my body up.