The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

New and willing to help all.....

Hello everybody, first off let me thank you for letting me register to a great bodybuilding site. My name is Major M. and have been bodybuilding for 2yrs now, but weight training for 10 solid years. I will be around for awhile and willing to help anybody out with diets, workout routines, etc. if anyone needs it.
    Chris Mason from At Large Nutrition sent me to this board to give advise and helpfull tricks, and tips for bodybuilding, and weightlifting. Here are some of my last pics of my bodybuilding show.

PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Wannabebig Member

Abs

well i have been needing some good ab workouts to make mine bigger. I have a hard to see 6 pack. Since i am a begginer and you r an expert could you layout a routine for me to follow? That would be awsome. And since i am a newb at this i need more then just the names of the workouts but the descriptions on how to do them. THANKS A BUNCH!

I would deff help you out bro, just send me a PM of what your stats are and your future goals and I will help you out.

Man now thats ripped. Lookin great glad to have you on here.
    Age 24
    Weight 180lbs Goal 200lbs by 06/01/08
    Height 6'1"
    Journal
    Bench 150x6 Goal 200
    Squats 165x5 Goal 250
    Deadlift 205x6 Goal 300
    "Speed has never killed anyone, it's suddenly becoming stationary that will get you."

Thanks for your willingness to help out the new people.

Wow Major! Awesome. Thanks for joining. Good to have people with a wealth of knowledge.

Ant

Banned
    im curious to now what you did to get from 168 ripped to 198 ripped in a year (or was it two years), meaning what your calorie intake was after the competition(168) up to how many months to your max weight, then the calorie consumption just before you contest at the 198lb weight
    and without going into to much detail your workout routine during that time and anything else that helped you get to there.

Diet tips to get that lean.

As for the newbie asking for help, I would suggest doing a lot of reading on the articles on this site. It will get you started.
    Nick V

Well start off the questions, my workout routine has always been simple. Here it is, i switch my reps up to lower reps in the off season and then bring them high when shows come around.
    Monday-Quads
    Tuesday-Back
    Wed-Chest
    Thurs-Bi's and Tri's forarms
    Fri-Hams/Calfs
    Sat-Shoulders/Traps
    Sun-Off
    Stay in the gym for only 35-45mins for my workouts but no including my cardio I do after workouts.

My diet tips would be cardio, cardio, cardio then very clean foods like boiled chicken, Greens, potatos,tuna dry, meal replacements, fish, every meal 2.5hrs apart. I try and keep it simple as it gets boys. One other thing is a week out of a show, I drink 2.5gallons of water a day for the first 3days and then 2gallons for 1day then 1.5gallons two days out, then 24hrs from show time I cut out water and take my diuretic so it pulls the water from under my skin. Works very well, along with carb up and carb down days as well. Any questions I will help out in PM's
    Last edited by caseymajor; 01-25-2008 at 09:19 AM.

You say cardio cardio cardio. How much, when, intensity?
    Nick V

Everyone's body acts different but my cardio is, I wake up at 5:30am and drink a 100%whey protein shake in water, then hit up 45-60min of moderate pace cardio etc.4.5mph on treadmill will a 4%incline

then I do the same at night time so a total of 90-120mins of cardio a day. Thats what works for me, and the fat dropped right off.

Why do you want us to PM you when it's very likely that more than one person will have the same question?

Quote Originally Posted by caseymajor View Post
    Well start off the questions, my workout routine has always been simple. Here it is, i switch my reps up to lower reps in the off season and then bring them high when shows come around.
    This pretty much goes against the grain of WBB. What is the reason for switching to higher reps when you get closer to shows?

What I was saying is, if anyone needs help with there diet I will help them thru PM because I need there stats and goals. I will deff give out helpfull info on posts here if i can too.

PM's are for people that want me to help them directly