The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WWF routines - What's The Rock doing?

This probably is a dumb question and I will get **** for it, but here it goes. I was watching WWF last night and saw the Rock. It seems like every time I see him, he gets bigger and more ripped. Does anyone know what workout that these guys do to get the body that they have?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

no reason to post it twice tim. See my answer in the other thread.

I know, that's why I apologized for posting the other one in the wrong forum. I thought people would disregard that one and people would check this one.

Most pro wrestlers are on gear. Take Triple H for example, he ripped his quad muscle off his leg, that's not something that happens naturally. That's not to say that they're workouts/eating habbits aren't good, just they're probably not the best examples to follow (unless you take as much A.S. as them)...
    Last edited by DaCypher; 03-15-2002 at 02:53 PM.

A lot of times the wrestlers will be out foran 'injury' and return twice as big or whatever.

I haven't known rehabiliation to make someone bigger than they were previously. Most likely those times off are actually when they are going on a cycle or something...

That's a good point. I was just curious as to what their workouts looked like. I heard that Triple H has only done A.S. once for an injury he had a few years back. I'm probably wrong on that though. Does anyone know what kind of routines these guys have?

here is HHH training split according to his magazine THE GAME

day1:chest,biceps
    day2:legs
    day3:back
    day4:delts,triceps,neck

he does 3sets per exercice and 4 exercices for large muscle group
    and 3 for smaller
    upper chest freak

That actually surprises me. Most magazines would hype up some insane, high volume routine.

That is pretty interesting. I thought he'd be doing a lot more too.

Rock has clearly taken roids, you can see that he looks like he's had gyno surgery before.

He's still the man though : )
    Beachbody coaching lets you turn your hobby into a career - Beachbody

Maybe some of you will be surprised but HHH do deadlifts in his routine if you remember the training montage for his big return
    Last edited by Hot Shot; 03-15-2002 at 03:19 PM.
    upper chest freak

HHH is awesome, I'm sure he's tried roids, but that doesn't mean he uses them alot. The comment about a normal person not tearing their quad, c'mon... Anyone going through the stress these guys go through lifting and then practicing and then wrestling 3-4 times a week has a nice chance of injury.

Did he really tear his quad though?

Yes, he did, and he came back pretty much the same size as before, except his legs looked a bit smaller.

I saw part of his surgery and recovery, his quad was 2 times bigger than the other leg after the surgery.

Soca King
    Originally posted by syntekz
    Did he really tear his quad though?
    Yeah that was a legitimit injury Syntekz.Most of the time when a wrestler is gone for more than a month he is most likely injured

I don't doubt that these guys do roids, but they're frickin huge. Test is also an animal.

Hot Shot, is there a link for Triple H's routine?

Well first I start out with a new zealand style dumbell curl and then I go over to use the weight I squat with to take out the last bicep effort and then...oppps ah the rock...not Rock..
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

But I am the real MCcoy
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

hmm, I like to be big!!!
    I wonder if they even they lift, i can't imagine the pro wrestling being easy for them in the first place. But they dont have an off season, so im not sure.
    Chris Mason is my master.....

American cars are like fat people, sure, they have a lot of power, but they're not built well, and they have all that useless weight, plus they make both make funny noises.

feel free to aim me, nejar462 im on a lot. Don't know much to warn you dudes, but im good at conversations.

Belial in reference to Ronnie Coleman, "Some people say he still has blood in his steroid stream, but I doubt it. Gas isn't one of the side effects, but that massive bloated overly muscular freak of nature circus sideshow appearance might be what tips most people off."

Wannabebig Member
    I read from MuscleMedia once stating that Rock went through a grueling powerlifting routine in preparation for Scorpion King. Boy regardless what kind PL routine is that, it sure worked. Rock look awesome since than, even better than usual. That rock-hard solid physique is great.

Another thing about HHH (from The Game magazine) is that in it HHH states that he burns fat very easily, and because of that he consumes quite a bit of extra fats like fry eggs and bacons, along with some food that clean eaters try avoiding (HHH doesn't eat fast food and desert though). He trains to complete failure during workout, and don't do much cardio. If he does, it's normally 0-30 high intensity treadmill or stairclimber (he mentions that once he wrestle, the fat pretty much melts off).

BTW, HHH has an awesome physique too, even better than the Rock's IMO. It's just a shame his legs are small in comparison to his freakin huge upper body. I SUSPECT he is on gear, but who can actually blame them? A professional wrestler's life is arguably the most busy and tiring of all, no way he can find time to eat those clean food and 5-6 meals a day, and their sleeping time most likely suck, too.

but not that small either
    I personally dislike most pro wrestlers physiques. Usually they have no symmetry at all.
    "Lord knows that one would be foolish not to listen to guys hiding behind a computer that use more gear than a stable of race-horses and all they have to show for it is a 195lb. piss-poor physique shriveled nuts and a nice case of gyno" - Lee Priest

Kurt Angle, Triple H, The Rock, they all have good symmetry.

Oh yea and LITA!!!!

Originally posted by Hot Shot
    here is HHH training split according to his magazine THE GAME

day1:chest,biceps
    day2:legs
    day3:back
    day4:delts,triceps,neck

he does 3sets per exercice and 4 exercices for large muscle group
    and 3 for smaller
    How do you do neck?

but not that small either
    I'll agree with yuo on Triple H and Angle, but The Rock looks like sh*t to me. Something is really weird about his pecs.
    "Lord knows that one would be foolish not to listen to guys hiding behind a computer that use more gear than a stable of race-horses and all they have to show for it is a 195lb. piss-poor physique shriveled nuts and a nice case of gyno" - Lee Priest

3:16
    another reason why they come back bigger after injury as they are not on the road 24/7. so they can have a better diet and not doing as much cardio(not wrestling 6 nights a week) so have more time to recover as well.

i think the rock getting bigger as he looked smaller after doing that film? may have lost weight for the film. arnie lost weight for films so not to freak the audinece out. most people do not like to see freaks in films.
    my exprience - joined gym 10 years ago, 6 1/2 years hard weight training exprience.