The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: 9 Days: normal?

My Order Came

I ordered my supplies about 9 days ago and am not so much worried about the speed (a little long considering it was shipping the day I ordered), but rather I am worried it went to my billing address and not my current residence. Is this the case? Does shipping usually take 9 days?
    Last edited by PhilsterT; 02-05-2008 at 12:03 PM.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Quote Originally Posted by PhilsterT View Post
    I ordered my supplies about 9 days ago and am not so much worried about the speed (a little long considering it was shipping the day I ordered), but rather I am worried it went to my billing address and not my current residence. Is this the case? Does shipping usually take 9 days?
    I had the same problem, fortunately I was able to get it at my billing address, given I'm a college student
    Eat big, lift big, get BIG

5'10'' - 172lbs up from: 125lbs (at age 18) - 20 yr old | bulking [til 200+] | BF 11% ?

Banned
    Yeah man its not supposed to take that long. I usually get mine 3rd day after I order.

just shoot Chris a email and ask him what addy they sent it too, he will straighten everything out

Where are you located?

If in Canada that would be normal.

For the continental US the longest is 5-6 business days to the west coast as we are in VA. Now, if you order on a Friday that could translate to roughly 9 days total depending on how UPS handles the shipment.

Chris

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

I live in Seattle. I ordered a week ago Saturday night (today being Monday night). I got an email Saturday night saying it shipped and nothing has arrived yet.

Order #12997 (Shipped)
    Order Date: Saturday 26 January, 2008

That's in the email I have. It says it's being delivered to my current residence, but maybe it went home by accident?
    Last edited by PhilsterT; 02-04-2008 at 06:23 PM.

I live in Seattle. I ordered a week ago Saturday night (today being Monday night). I got an email Saturday night saying it shipped and nothing has arrived yet.

Order #12997 (Shipped)
    Order Date: Saturday 26 January, 2008

That's in the email I have. It says it's being delivered to my current residence, but maybe it went home by accident?
    Phister, read my post again. You are on the opposite coast. I said it takes 5-6 BUSINESS days via UPS Ground to go to the opposite coast. You ordered Saturday. That would make today the 6th business day. I just checked UPS and it shows your package to have been delivered today. If you want additional information please email me.

Chris

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Oh, sorry. Thanks for the information.

I was just worried it would go home and I wouldn't get easy access. Plus, it didn't get here today, but that could be because of the dorm mailing mess.

My order came today. Everything supplement related was fine. I got a red shirt although I asked for a grey one, but hopefully I spend another $100 with you and will get the grey one next time.

My order came today. Everything supplement related was fine. I got a red shirt although I asked for a grey one, but hopefully I spend another $100 with you and will get the grey one next time.
    Philster, we were temporarily out of the gray at the time you ordered. Make a note the next time you order and we will send you an extra gray.

Chris

Thanks a lot.

I had some of what I got and am quite pleased. No constipation problems. I also really like the taste of strawberry Nitrean.

THANKS!