The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig Member

Advice about WBB 1.1?

Hello,

I've been using WBB 1 for around 6 months but I went to vacation to Europe, so I didnt work out for a month but I'm back and I would like to continue to work out but I guess i'm done with WBB 1 because I was already using that routine for over 6 months. I've seen WBB 1.1 and only question is on my mind is that it is mostly on abs/lower/upper body. Do we have to do anything about shoulders and arms? Because in Wbb 1, we also had exercises for shoulders and arms. So, all I saw was upper/lower body and abs for WBB 1.1..

And one more thing, I would like to lose around 7-8 pounds and I think I have fat around my belly section and which supplement should I use? Is whey good? Or Cretaine? But please keep in mind that my first goal is to not gain weight.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

WBB 1.1 is fine how it is, all of the basic compounds with in some way hit your arms and shoulders. Second, weight is a function of diet so if you want to lose then eat less. Whey and creatine are good for either. You should probably do some reading and learn about all of this (diet, routine splits, supplementation) if you are going to implement it into your lifestyle.
    Sarvamangalam!

You shouldnt have troubles losing 7-8 lbs. Thats really not all that much.

You have two options when it comes to that. Losing weight is really about energy. That comes in 2 ways:

1) Eat less energy
    2) Burn more energy (generally through aerobic metabolism)

Of course, you can do a combination of both. I, for one, dont mind a little bit of cardio when on a cut.

But youre aiming for 7-8 lbs. Some of that is going to be water weight (on the scale).

Wbb1.1 is fine just the way it is. In fact, I would urge you to keep it the way it was written.
    First Bulk pics VS Starting pics, take a look!! http://www.wannabebigforums.com/show...=1#post1616109

Progress pics of a cut using bodyweight only movements http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...45#post2405745

Generally, if you read a piece of advice on the internet, assume it's wrong until proven otherwise. This applies especially to "conventional wisdom". -Belial

Wannabebig Member
    Thanks for all replies guys.

So, I only have a question about supplement then. I would like to have some protein supplement but I dont know much about them. I just wanna get a supplement that doesnt make me gain weight. I dont know which one would be better option from protein shake, whey protein or creatine..

I will also do cardio.. Should I do cardio on non-lifting days or can I do it after I lift?

I AM the highlight reel... Owens14's Avatar
    instead of doing cardio check out hiit (high intensity interval training) and as for protein n creatine check out atlarge nutrition, they have pretty good supps, or just visit a local walmart if youre broke like me =)
    Everyone has a dream, it's those who put an extreme amount of effort, thought, dedication, time, and heart into their dream that no longer have a dream, they have a reality...

As of 10/2011 @225lbs
    Squat- 405
    Bench- 325
    Deadlift- 440

WBB 1.1 is solid for arms, in fact I almost think my triceps get overworked. The first 4 weeks is a lot of volume so it would be a good opurtunity to cut off the extra fat. Give it a try.