Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SuperBowl Thread!!!!!!!

SuperBowl Thread!!!!!!!

Eli! Eli! Eli!

What a game!!!! What a final drive! What defense!!!
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. - Edward Abbey

There is a wide difference between speaking to deceive, and being silent to be impenetrable. - Voltaire

If it can be imagined, it can be done. - Me

6'2"
    273 lbs.

How SWEET it is!!!
    5'6", 145 lbs.

That final drive was insane! LOL. Either Tyree or Eli for MVP. Great final drive...

Worst game Pats have played this season. I couldn't believe how many times Brady got sacked. Giants got lucky as ****.
    Best lifts: 615/475/660, Raw w/ Wraps
    http://www.youtube.com/user/invain622002

Quote Originally Posted by Invain View Post
    Worst game Pats have played this season. I couldn't believe how many times Brady got sacked. Giants got lucky as ****.
    Giants won period.

Now all the perfect season weenies can crawl back into the woodworks.

True I have to give it up to the giants though. But seriously brady was so off and there line was terrible. Ugh i'm so heated. This migt be biggest choke in history.
    6"4 17 fat started 280 current 254.8 weigh ins every sunday.

Hoping anywhere 215-235 but its not the numbers that matter the mirror will tell.

Banned
    I almost **** myself when Eli got out of that sack, chucked the ball and Tyree caught it off his helmet. HOLY ****

Quote Originally Posted by BrettC View Post
    I almost **** myself when Eli got out of that sack, chucked the ball and Tyree caught it off his helmet. HOLY ****
    Though I am completely impressed and give up to the giants they won it that play was the most friggin bull**** play i've ever seen it was 50% amazing 100% bull**** lmao.
    6"4 17 fat started 280 current 254.8 weigh ins every sunday.

Hoping anywhere 215-235 but its not the numbers that matter the mirror will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by WBBIRL View Post
    Giants won period.

Now all the perfect season weenies can crawl back into the woodworks.
    Pats were 18 - 0, what is with people hating on them just because they're good. You can't deny Pats played terrible tonight. That play where Eli broke free and his reciever caught the ball on his ****ing helmet, most rediculous **** I've ever seen. Don't tell me that was lucky as hell

Perfect season weenies? Wtf WBBIRL?
    Best lifts: 615/475/660, Raw w/ Wraps
    http://www.youtube.com/user/invain622002

That play where Eli broke free and his reciever caught the ball on his ****ing helmet, most rediculous **** I've ever seen. Don't tell me that was lucky as hell

If the Pats hadn't gotten lucky when Moss caught that TD pass, that crazy ass play wouldn't have mattered.

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubrock View Post
    If the Pats hadn't gotten lucky when Moss caught that TD pass, that crazy ass play wouldn't have mattered.
    Lol?

The ball went right into Moss's chest and the guy covering him tripped up and wasn't even guarding him, lucky? I think not

I just don't like people trying to claim the pats are better then the 72 dolphins and I dont even care about the dolphins then now or ever.

You cannot directly compare the two stats.... you just can't. To say the patriots played bad is an oxymoron... the giants played better.

I could make the same argument and say the packers should have beaten the G-men but didn't thanks to al harris not getting help on burress.

Don't matter, it's done and the winners the winner.

I bet Don Shula is smiling from ear to ear.

Pats lost, case closed.

Thank God.
    Name: Justin Height: 6'2" Weight: 205 lbs. Age: 25

"Pick the right door, and you'll go free ... pick the wrong door, and there he'll be ..."

"It's the most fun in the park, when you're laughing in the dark!"

Wannabebig Member
    Pats were 18 - 0, what is with people hating on them just because they're good. You can't deny Pats played terrible tonight. That play where Eli broke free and his reciever caught the ball on his ****ing helmet, most rediculous **** I've ever seen. Don't tell me that was lucky as hell

Perfect season weenies? Wtf WBBIRL?
    People hate the Patriots because they're classless. For example, they trademarked 19-0 prior to the game, and their fans think their **** doesn't stink. Brady is also a cocky punk who needed to be brought back down to earth. Thats just my take. Now, on to the game itself.

The Giants were not lucky. Everyone knows the key to beating the Patriots is pass up the middle and hit Brady. The best pass rush in the NFL did the job, and Eli sealed it. Best superbowl I have ever watched. Congratulations Giants and their fans. Remember, the Giants only lost by 3 last time these teams met.

Why do people thank god after winning the super bowl? Its as if god favored the giants over the pats.
    6'6" 235
    Follow me on Twitter!
    My Artist page
    Creatine is Overrated Social Group
    supplements are used to supplement!!
    "why do i train so hard? so i can play harder!"
    -kobe bryant

Lucky? Pressuring Brady on half of his attempts isn't luck, no matter how much you want to believe the Giants got lucky, they outplayed the Pats up front. Tyree made a great catch, period. He went up for the ball and brought it in. It didn't take a lucky bounce (Pats pick), it didn't tip off Harrison into his hands, his defender didn't fall down (Moss TD). The Giants did everything they had to to win and why is everyone so shocked? The Giants were beating the Patriots in the fourth last time the played and they proved then they could play with the Patriots. You can say the Patriots just played bad, you can also say the Giants made them look bad.

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-MEN.

18-1

It was nice to see Brady lose.
    PRs: 655/525/645 = 1825 Total
    Meet PRs: Bench Only 525

Deadlifts bring people together. It's a fact. - Chris Rodgers

Quote Originally Posted by mikey4402 View Post
    Why do people thank god after winning the super bowl? Its as if god favored the giants over the pats.
    I thought God was a Cowboys fan?

Wannabebig Member
    the giants werent lucky one bit. to say what their dline did is anything but impressive is just silly. eli assembled an amazing offense drive to win the game. the giants played much much better then the pats, to call them lucky is just outrageous

Banned
    What the hell New England, WHAT THE HELL

The Giants played the best defense I've ever seen them play. I am a Packers fan, but I was born in NJ, so I've always followed the Giants. I've seen every GMen game this year with my dad (also from NJ/NY) and we were saying how at the beginning of the year the Giants were painful to watch. What changed? The defense, and Eli. I'm bitter that my Packers lost, but in the bottom of my heart I cannot be any happier. For the first time since in a while, a NY team beat the Boston team!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE: Bellichick may be on suicide watch. At least Brady has his Brokeback Mountain photo shoots, and Giselle B.uch..... WHATEVER. The Pats did not deserve to be 18-0. They are over cocky, over confident, cheating punks, and the Giants put them in their place tonight. *FISTPUMP*

Quote Originally Posted by bassboy View Post
    People hate the Patriots because they're classless. For example, they trademarked 19-0 prior to the game, and their fans think their **** doesn't stink. Brady is also a cocky punk who needed to be brought back down to earth.
    ...and also the illegal video taping...and Randy Moss!!!
    5'6", 145 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BrettC View Post
    Lol?

The ball went right into Moss's chest and the guy covering him tripped up and wasn't even guarding him, lucky? I think not

The guy was covering him, and slipped and fell. There was no big juke or any contact, the guy simply slipped, fell down and left Moss wide open.

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

Wannabebig Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike G View Post
    I thought God was a Cowboys fan?
    No Sir, he is in fact a Bills fan.