Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: RESULTS results thread

Starting all over again :(
    Quote Originally Posted by KingWilder View Post
    I've only been taking RESULTS on workout days and I can tell you that it's more than enough (5 days/week)...hit some PR's on my push/pull workout today and the ONLY change to what I've been doing has been the addition of RESULTS
    ditto....im only taking it about 4 days a week now...havent noticed any differences

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Clough View Post
    I can't understand the reasoning behind this. If I bought a product, let people know and then got nothing from it, I would rather be open and let others know it did nothing.. I wouldn't make up results and make it more painful for myself that I wasted the money.....

I hope you do eventually use it and can post your results.

We've been selling Results in record numbers as Chris said and have been getting great feedback from our sponsored athletes and customers, more so than any of our other products... That should say something...
    Sure if people wernt seening any benifits from taking Results they would give it a bad review.

I know in my case, many years ago a friend and workout partner recemended NOxplode to me. He was big and looked like he knew what he was doing, so I decided to go out and buy a jug. A couple weeks later he asked me how i liked the product. I told him it was great, i was full of energy and my lifts are going through the roof! A few years later, after reading peoples opinions on this site as well as reading some studys involving NO, i decided to try the product again. This time around i saw little results from taking the supplement.

Another instence would be when i first took creatine. I loved the stuff i thought it was amazing, i was putting on some serious weight. Fast forword a few years and my opinion on creatine is alot different. Now i would ONLY take it because its so inexpensive. I have noticed the same thing on this site; people who used to be strong belevers in creatinem, no longer stand by it.

I think alot of people see inflated resuts from new and expensive products because they are either more motivated by the supplement thus are eatting properly or they are justifying there purchase of the supplement.

I think this maybe the case for some, since im noticing statments of benifits from taking Results on training days only. Which goes against any science which i have seen. Although IMO science isnt the end all for me, i have tryed supplements in teh past that go against the studies just so i can make a opinion of my own.

I am not writing off Results, lets get that clear. I would have already given Results a trial if i had more disposable income or if the product was cheaper. Ever day i come and read the feedback on this product and i am excited to give it ago. Hopfully very soon!
    6'6" 235
    Follow me on Twitter!
    My Artist page
    Creatine is Overrated Social Group
    supplements are used to supplement!!
    "why do i train so hard? so i can play harder!"
    -kobe bryant

I'm not sure you really can compare RESULTS to NOxplode or NOShotgun or whatever. Really the only similar supplement in them is creatine. Now I will admit I have taken both of those supplements and noticed little, if any effect. For myself, I can definatly feel the added strength. I'm not talking about banging my head on the wall preworkout energy, but strength during the workout. My PR's are comming much more regularly, and with bigger increases than before.

*as a side note, I do understand that you were making the comparison for placebo effect comparison
    Last edited by Travis Bell; 03-11-2008 at 12:31 PM.

I'm starting to see some improvements from the Results product. I've only been using about 4 days per week, so I know it's taken a while for me to get the full training effect, but I do notice a difference. I haven't regularly taken creatine in the past, so I'm sure that has helped. Also, I've been slowly losing weight in trying to make the 198 weight class for a meet in a month, but I've still continued to progress in strength.

I think the most noticeable difference I have noticed has been my recovery time. It used to be that I still had residual soreness on my Friday deadlift day from my Monday leg workouts. That is no longer the case. I've been very fresh for my Friday back training and have managed to hit some new rep PR's lately after having stalled on deadlift for about 5 months. I haven't done much different except start using the Results, and have been getting these "results" while losing weight. I'm hoping to see even bigger gains once I start another mass building phase.
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    BP 430x1 (shirted), 320x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal
    www.illinipowerlifting.org

"Most people don't want to learn new things. They only want to hear about things that validate crap they're already doing." - Mike Boyle

I've been paging through past various arguments and other nonsense but haven't seen it: is there anyone that will state that Results has without a doubt helped them increase their lifts? Maybe it's too early to tell still?

Wannabebig New Member
    This makes my second week of using Results. The best word I can think of to describe my reaction to it was the first word that came to my mind after the first set of bench on Monday. "Whoa!" It's not just that I'm setting PR's, I've been doing that anyway since I'm coming back after a long hiatus. The big thing for me is just how easy it is. Not only do I feel like I have more strength and power, but I have far more energy. It's not a "I just drank a cup of coffee" jumpy energy. I think the best way I can describe it is I feel as fresh and as strong on the fifth set as I do on the first set. I think you've got a great product here. The taste isn't the hottest thing around for me, but I'm also not having to choke it down either. My only other complaint is that the skin on my hands and back itch like crazy for about 15 minutes after taking it, but that is starting to lessen the longer I take it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
    I've been paging through past various arguments and other nonsense but haven't seen it: is there anyone that will state that Results has without a doubt helped them increase their lifts? Maybe it's too early to tell still?
    i don't think anyone could say that due to so many variables. I do think it has been a huge factor in helping to increase my lifts.

I really haven't noticed anything yet my last workout was slightly better but that could have been attributed to anything. I've been taking it since Feb 23. I will see how my next workout goes maybe it's just kicking in for me but so far I feel I've waste my money . The maximus is great though.

Quote Originally Posted by dceloc View Post
    This makes my second week of using Results. The best word I can think of to describe my reaction to it was the first word that came to my mind after the first set of bench on Monday. "Whoa!" It's not just that I'm setting PR's, I've been doing that anyway since I'm coming back after a long hiatus. The big thing for me is just how easy it is. Not only do I feel like I have more strength and power, but I have far more energy. It's not a "I just drank a cup of coffee" jumpy energy. I think the best way I can describe it is I feel as fresh and as strong on the fifth set as I do on the first set. I think you've got a great product here. The taste isn't the hottest thing around for me, but I'm also not having to choke it down either. My only other complaint is that the skin on my hands and back itch like crazy for about 15 minutes after taking it, but that is starting to lessen the longer I take it.
    I think you have given an excellent description of what most users will experience relative to the gym.

Chris

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Just ordered a bottle of orange blast, and some Thermocin for the misses.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Genacide View Post
    Just ordered a bottle of orange blast, and some Thermocin for the misses.
    Thank you!

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Quote Originally Posted by chris mason View Post
    Thank you!
    I got home from work today and my order hasn't arrived yet

JK, I'm always amazed how fast I recieve my order.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Def. experiencing the consistent energy through the entire workout

I set a PR today on bench...AFTER all my normal stuff, here's what the whole routine looked like

Standing OH Press (strict) 125x5/5/5
    Push Press 125x8/8/8

Weighted Chins +70x5/5/5
    Hammer Strength High Row 2plates per side x 8/8/8

BB Bench 185x5, 225x8 (PR!), 225x6...previous best was 225x4
    5'10", 170lbs, 10% bf

Bench:255 Squat:295 Dead:400
    Snatch:145 C&J: 205
    Chin-Up: +135 Dip: +100
    Max Pull-Ups: 44

CrossFit Lv. 1, ACE-CPT

You want our weapons!? Come and get them!

I honestly almost have to be strapped down at the gym I have so much energy. I could barely raise/bend my arms after my workout, but my feet were still tapping and I was running around like a spaz. I have upped my calories a bit since I started Results, but pretty much everything else is unchanged, so I have to equate the increased energy to results. I'm up about 8lbs this month (mostly due to the increased cals and some muscle memory), but this is proabably the best month I've had in the gym in a long long time. I am looking forward to seeing if the progress continues. I'll have to order another bottle early next week.
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

I had the same thing happen today. I blew through a 1hr arms workout and still had more in the tank! Stopped because I knew if I didn't I'd be gassed for bench tomorrow....or would I?? Either way, this stuff kicks all.

My strength gains seems to have tappered off. It's also interesting that people are having results by only using it on training days. This pretty much rules out the HMB as having any effect at all, correct? From everything that I've read HMB would have no effect at all unless it's built up in the system over the course of a few weeks, and HMB is like 70% of the cost of the product. Couple that with the fact that the majority of the studies posted claim that HMB has no effect on muscle growth, I would much rather buy a product that was 10 or 15 bucks and had no HMB but had the other 3 ingredients mixed together...
    Last edited by HahnB; 03-13-2008 at 07:52 PM.
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

I'm taking it everyday, not just workout days.
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

yep, I'm taking it every day as well

I've taken it every day for just over 2 weeks and last night was the first time I felt the tingling in my hands and arms as others have mentioned.

From day one of taking it has been noticeable that my muscles have been far more pumped during and after the workout.

It has definately given me more energy in the gym, not too much but enough to be able to power through my workouts with relative ease compared to before. As for strength i've noticed a slight increase but nothing like setting a PR as others have done, it's only two weeks in and to be honest i'll reserve judgement on this until at least i've had my first months supply.
    Height 6ft 1"
    Current Weight 200lbs

Goal
    200lbs @ 10%bf

With a little from:
    WBB #1
    www.atlargenutrition.com
    EC Stack
    Advice from WBB members

Quote Originally Posted by Built
    DavyRen - All around nice guy. Respectful to the end.

I've experienced basically the same thing as everyone else, minus my last few workouts. So far all I've seen is "more energy in the gym", "some strength increases". I can get more energy in the gym by spending 2-3 dollars a month on caffeine pills. If I'm dropping 50 bucks a month on a product it surely better do more than give me a little more energy in the gym. I was going to use the product for 2 months before making judgement, but based on what I've seen so far another month isn't going to produce anything significant as far as muscle growth.

The product does work, it just comes down to cost vs. benefit. I did have strength increases, but nothing that I could ever justify spending 50 dollars every month on. I'm going to try combining dextrose, creatine and beta together and leave out the HMB and see what happens...
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

I don't feel that any 'legal' supplements will produce results worth spending 50 dollars a month or more on. RESULTS, however is one of the best I've tried and has given me a little extra boost so far. I'm willing to shell out the money at least for a 3 month trial and make my opinion from there. Right now I'll take any little help I can get. Progress is motivation, and until results stops producing that (if it's not just a placebo) then I'm sticking with it.

I am making progress with one scoop a day, which solves many people's money problems. Why don't others try that; or even what some other people are doing and only on training days.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilsterT View Post
    I am making progress with one scoop a day, which solves many people's money problems. Why don't others try that; or even what some other people are doing and only on training days.
    Because I believe what is causing the progress can be purchased for 1/5th of the price. HMB is what is driving the entire cost of the product. Look up the ingredients costs separately and you'll see what I'm talking about. Everything people have been saying points towards HMB have no effect. When I figured out the cost of the separate ingredients, HMB was something like $41 dollars of the $60 bucks that it would cost to use all 4 ingredients for a month at the same dosage RESULTS gives you.
    Last edited by HahnB; 03-14-2008 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HahnB View Post
    So far all I've seen is "more energy in the gym", "some strength increases".
    A major question for all users would be if they had previously, on a consistent basis, ingested 80g of glucose prior to training .

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Schaedle View Post
    A major question for all users would be if they had previously, on a consistent basis, ingested 80g of glucose prior to training .
    This is also true. My main point here is that RESULTS is HMB. That's what you're paying for. Everything else in the product is DIRT cheap. I purchased the product to find out if HMB would show me any noticeable gains in a month time period. A month is relatively short, but nothing in that month when it was all said and done leads me to believe another month would be any different. If you usually take nothing before a workout, and start popping 80mg of dextrose or 200mg of caffeine before a workout, go figure, you're bound to have some better workouts.