Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: RESULTS results thread

Quote Originally Posted by ipwizard View Post
    LOL I just took me second dose of Results today, and man I feel what you guys are talking about. The tingling feels like my face fell asleep or something.

It's all good though....
    I really dont mind it, like everyone else said when I start feeling it its time to leave for the gym!

I dont really know what to say since I have started RESULTS my workouts have been almost all PRs, like im just a few pounds short of the goals I set for the end of next month. I havent even had the best 2 weeks outside of the gym but inside it has been great! It gives me extra energy but its not like caffiene where I am shaking with energy its just like.. there, kinda hard to describe other than I keep goin and goin and I just dont wear out. It also seems like I have had an easier time putting on weight lately. I dont know if thats because of RESULTS or not... Im assuming yes?
    Last edited by pulse; 03-06-2008 at 04:39 PM.

Squat: 265x1 | Bench: 190x1 | Deadlift: 315x1 (Started 6/3/07)
    My Journal

Phenom - After two speeding tickets I drive like I have a kilo of cocaine and a dead body in my trunk.

I'd say that was the RESULTS, sounds about like what I and many others are experiencing.

I've experienced some good strength gains, but as far as fat loss or muscle growth I haven't really noticed much yet.
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

I'm now done with 3 weeks. Energy is still great. I'm lifting higher reps, so I can't really say if I'm hitting pr's, but I do feel like I can squeeze out a few more reps at the end of the workout. Tingles have started to either diminish or I'm just getting used to them. The first couple of days was crazy, but now I hardly notice them. I must not be using completely full scoops because it seems like there is more than 30 servings in the jar.
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

I am around 2.5-3weeks now on Result and still feeling great and getting stronger. I am cutting right now for my show in 2.5weeks so I am going to stop taking result a week before the show because of how much dex/creatine is in it. keep you all updated on the show as well.

Wannabebig Member
    Just got my Results in the mail. 320 calories of dextrose is a lot--what are you all eating for breakfast when you take your Results in the morning? I usually eat something like a banana (100 cals), oatmeal (300 cals), Nitrean (200 cals), and maybe 100 cals of peanut butter. So this morning I cut out the banana, and cut my oatmeal in half. Sound good? I'm really trying to keep the fat gain to a minimum this bulk.

Banned
    Does anyone think the orange blast is way too sweet? I like the cherry MUCH more.

Quote Originally Posted by almiki View Post
    Just got my Results in the mail. 320 calories of dextrose is a lot--what are you all eating for breakfast when you take your Results in the morning? I usually eat something like a banana (100 cals), oatmeal (300 cals), Nitrean (200 cals), and maybe 100 cals of peanut butter. So this morning I cut out the banana, and cut my oatmeal in half. Sound good? I'm really trying to keep the fat gain to a minimum this bulk.
    Dextrose is actually 3.4 kcal/gram, so one serving of Results is actually 272 calories from dextrose, regardless of what it says on the package. Not a huge difference, but it makes it that much better on a cut

RESULTS seems to be working pretty well for me, no only am I stronger and getting stronger faster, I'm also putting on a good amount of muscle. At the rate it's going next week when I do my measurements I expect to have gained a full inch on my biceps (other body parts have grown but I can't remember their numbers off the top of my head). Not sure what is "typical" in that aspect but I do know that before RESULTS I wasn't growing that fast.

I still do hope one of these days we get a grape or fruit punch flavor though.

Quote Originally Posted by .Tim View Post
    At the rate it's going next week when I do my measurements I expect to have gained a full inch on my biceps (other body parts have grown but I can't remember their numbers off the top of my head).
    Dude...
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

Quote Originally Posted by HahnB View Post
    Dude...
    I'm guessing you are taking my post the wrong way but just to make sure what problem do you have with what I said?

sorry hahn if I'm wrong, but I'm gonna go on a limb and say he's calling bs on you gaining an inch on your biceps - how big of an increase is that for you, percentage wise?
    Go now, run along and tell your xerxes he faces free men here, not slaves

I've gained over 3/4 of an inch since I started using results in early february. That's a fact, unless I'm halucinating or have some trick measuring tape and don't know it. My arms are still far from huge, I'm only about 6 months into this. Either way I don't give a rats ass what he thinks, I know the truth.

post up some before/after pics of them biceps

I'm guessing you are taking my post the wrong way but just to make sure what problem do you have with what I said?
    I have a problem with what you said because it's an obvious lie. You're claiming you put an inch on your arms in 3 weeks. You're a liar, sorry. If you actually had to question why I had a problem with your post, you're also an idiot.

Who cares about before and after pictures. I don't need pictures to prove to me that nobody puts an inch on their arms by using a creatine/dextrose product in 21 days. These are the kind of reviews that I feel are detrimental to the product.

I've given the product so far pretty solid results for what it actually is. I've had a noticeable increase in strength that I can pretty accurately pin-point was a result of using RESULTS. However, some jackass claiming he put an inch on his arms in 3 weeks is completely ridiculous.
    Last edited by HahnB; 03-07-2008 at 02:29 PM.

Perhaps he measured them cold, early in the morning, and before a workout back in February.

Then after a month of RESULTS, and following a strenuous bicep blasting curl session, he flexed with all his might and alas! An inch on thyne arms!

Name: Justin Height: 6'2" Weight: 205 lbs. Age: 25

"Pick the right door, and you'll go free ... pick the wrong door, and there he'll be ..."

"It's the most fun in the park, when you're laughing in the dark!"

First off,are calling me a liar. I have nothing to gain by lying. Second, I'm a skinny person, started working out back in August but didn't start taking it seriously until January. I normally do my measurements cold on a non-workout day first thing in the morning. In early February my biceps were 13 1/4 and now are 13 7/8. I just measured to double check. That is 100% indisputable fact, could be I've put on some fat with the muscle. I don't know but the measurements are real and I'm not saying it's definitely from RESULTS but the gains happened around the same time. Could be newbie gains but it happened.
    Last edited by Adam; 03-13-2008 at 07:09 PM.

That's 5/8 of an inch... Unlikely, but believable possibly.

I just feel my workouts last longer.

Does everyone only take one serving?

First okinny person, started working out back in August but didn't start taking it seriously until January. I normally do my measurements cold on a non-workout day first thing in the morning. In early February my biceps were 13 1/4 and now are 13 7/8. I just measured to double check. That is 100% indisputable fact, could be I've put on some fat with the muscle. I don't know but the measurements are real and I'm not saying it's definitely from RESULTS but the gains happened around the same time. Could be newbie gains but it happened. On that note, es.
    So first it was 1 inch, then it was 3/4 of an inch, now it's 5/8's of an inch. Classic symptoms of a lie...
    Last edited by Adam; 03-13-2008 at 07:10 PM.

At the rate it's going next week when I do my measurements I expect to have gained a full inch on my biceps

I've gained over 3/4 of an inch since I started using results in early february. That's a fact

In early February my biceps were 13 1/4 and now are 13 7/8. I just measured to double check. That is 100% indisputable fact
    I'm finished with this, it's already clear enough what happened. Somehow, "it's a fact" that your arms grew 2 (technically 3) different sizes. If someone posted that they were using a Muscle Tech product and gained an inch, or 3/4 of an inch, or whatever you're claiming on their arms in 3 weeks, they'd be laughed off this forum.
    Last edited by HahnB; 03-07-2008 at 07:09 PM.

Hahn, why are you being such a jerk?

The guy said he EXPECTS to gain an inch. When you got all spastic about calling him out he clarified.

He said he was skinny and is a fairly new trainee. For him to gain an inch on his arms is no big deal.

You need to relax and leave him alone.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Thanks Chris.

I didn't think I was being a jerk at all. If this wasn't in an Atlarge thread there would have been 10 other people posting the exact same thing.

My comments towards him had nothing to do with RESULTS, it had to do with the fact that nobody puts that much size on their arms in 3 weeks.

I have no reason to not believe any other testimonies that I've read so far because I've experienced similar results. If this was in the supplement section and he had claimed to gain 3/4 of an inch on his arms in 3 weeks using Cell-Tech, all hell would break lose.

If he had claimed he was a newbie and his bench went up 30lbs in 3 weeks I would have probably believed him, but when his first post I replied to said he was going to have gained a full inch on his arms in 3 weeks I called BS.
    Last edited by HahnB; 03-07-2008 at 08:44 PM.

romantic relations w/bacon Indifference's Avatar
    ok maybe I missed something but did he say he was on any creatine product before hand?
    I can definitely see it being possible depending on how much water storage he has going on. Especially being brand new. I know my biceps along with everything else look visibly bigger while on a creatine supplement.

is there something I missed here?
    Oly Lifting + Some PL

#'s will be up when I know them

I used At Large Nutritions Creatine 500 for about a month or so until I started using RESULTS.