Thread: Please Help With Any Advice

Wannabebig Member

Please Help With Any Advice

I have been weightlifting since december now and have faced some problems and would really appreciate some advice on what i should do.

My goal since december is to increase the size of my biceps and triceps, i tend to work my biceps more at the moment, i have noticed a huge increase in the size of my biceps and they have a really good peak.

Only recently i have had a strong pain (like a bruise being pushed) in my arm, it always hurts during workout and stops me being able to progress any further, i assumed at first i was working my biceps too hard, so started to have rest periods between 2-7 days, this did not resolve the problem.

I am currently in the situtation where i cannot work my arms as hard as i could be and i cannot make any good progress. Previously when training my biceps, they used to feel hard and they actually felt like they had been worked, i can no longer get to that situation.

A firend of mine (weight lifter for 10years) has recommended to me Creatine which i am waiting to recieve and i intend to rest for slightly longer.

Has anyone experienced this or can recommend anything?

Greatly Appreciated

Dan

You want bigger biceps & triceps:

Get a bigger bench press.
    Get a bigger bentover row.
    Do more chinups.
    Do more dips.

Eat. Eat. Lift. Eat Eat Eat. Sleep. Repeat.
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.
    Are you eating while you are reading this? You should be... --hrdgain81
    Remember, kids, if you type well the Grammar Fairy will leave a quarter under your pillow. The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation

Well, the Blog's (finally) back (again!): Love and Hope and Sex and Dreams Feel free to stop by and comment.
    Here is my newly-created World of Warcraft Blog: BG's WoW Blog. Once again, feel free to stop by and comment.