The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Saw "Resident Evil" And "40 Days & 40 Nights".. Thumbs DOWN!

Both movies sucked terribly. I could barely stay in the theatres the entire time.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

layin up against a dumpster in a 100 dollar jumper, smothered in southern comfort.
    40 days 40 nights was bad?? really?

I thought that it sucked from what I saw of it. Didnt laugh at all, neither did anyone in the theatre. Call me crazy.

Wannabebig Member Podium Kreatin's Avatar
    jeez, c'mon, the commercials themselves weren't funny! for RE, it looks like it's gonna suk, but i mite watch it cuz i love RE .
    advice- movie advertisements usually give the best jokes, or scenes. if the commercials suck, the movie is gonna suck worse
    "No one can completely believe that I am natural.
    The most important drug is to train like a madman
    -really like a madman
    The people who accuse me are those who have never trained once in their life as I train every day of my life."

Alexandr Karelin
    Ten-time World Greco-Roman Champion
    1988, 1992, 1996 Olympic gold medalist

current stats (10/19/03): 20yrs, M, 5'4 @160lbs, ~11% body fat
    lifted since march 2000

I saw resident evil...it was good...much better than expected. Not sure what you were expecting monstar...
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Originally posted by Podium Kreatin
    jeez, c'mon, the commercials themselves weren't funny! for RE, it looks like it's gonna suk, but i mite watch it cuz i love RE .
    advice- movie advertisements usually give the best jokes, or scenes. if the commercials suck, the movie is gonna suck worse
    not necessarily

ElPietro-
    I didnt know what to expect. I heard that it was a Playstation game or some sh*t but I am not into that. I am sure a lot of people would like it.

I'd see RE just for Milla Jovovich.
    Last edited by PowerManDL; 03-16-2002 at 01:24 AM.
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    The Time Machine sucks ass. The original movie is better, the book is much better.
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!

I liked 40 days and 40 nights. It's not really a comedy, though, so if you go in expecting that, you probably won't enjoy it all that much.
    LaLa

layin up against a dumpster in a 100 dollar jumper, smothered in southern comfort.
    that's odd...they're billign it as a comedy.

I saw A Walk to Remember...good movie, don't even laugh. I almost cried half way through...most depressing movie I've ever seen, but with a good message.

I also saw Crossroads which wasn't as shabby as I thought it would be

lemme guess, you saw a walk to remember and crossroads because the actors have a lot of talent.
    "Then on leg day do squats, lunges, stiff legged deadlifts, fluffernutters, and calf raises."--Belial, training a newbie

PowermanDL on Russian culture: "Big furry hats come into play somewhere."

"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value. I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death." --Thomas Paine

well I had a lady friend that wanted to see crossroads, but I ended up liking it, really! It had a good plot! why does everyone laugh at me when I say that?? A walk to remember I had no real opinion on, cause they made mandy moore unpretty, so I figured it might have some actual merit, and not depend on her hotness. I was right, it was a great movie, I'd watch it again.

"We Were Men" was a good movie.
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

I saw resident eveil that movie scared the **** out of me last night!
    WHEN LIFE ****S YOU IN THE ASS, YOU GOTTA JUST TURN IT AROUND AND **** IT RIGHT BACK!!!!!! - ME

I am a fatass thank you very much! LOL

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

Simplistic
    Originally posted by Maki Riddington
    "We Were Men" was a good movie.
    Do you mean We Were Soldiers?

HAAAAAahahhahaha we were men.....what is that, another one of those transvestite flicks

"I'd see RE just for Milla Jovovich."
    post pic. now