Thread: Opticen vs Multiplus & Nitrean

Wannabebig Member

Opticen vs Multiplus & Nitrean

Hey guys,

I am about to run out of my GNC whey protein but I'm getting tired of it. I want to try some of these At Large products. I'm putting together an order so it will arrive before my current supply runs out.

Basically, I want a basic vitamin to take every day and some protein. So initially I wanted to purchase Multi Plus for my vitamin and Nitrean for my protein.

Then, I noticed that Opticen has 52g of protein per serving and 26 key Vitamins and Minerals, which is effectively what I am looking for correct? The Opticen has a lower concentrate of the vitamins I noticed but seems like they both have the same types of vitamins.

Thanks for helping me out with this,

Glen

Glen, what are your physical goals?

Chris

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Wannabebig Member
    I guess posting them would help.

I want to get stronger but not necessarily huge. For example, I have the goal of increasing my bench, squat, dead lift to 750 by my birthday May 11th. Right now I'm at 545.

Also, I want to loose excess body fat and increase lean muscle. I am 6'0" and I went from 198 lbs on Jan 31st to 186 as of this week. I planned to get down to 180 then continue losing fat around my mid section and putting on lean muscle which and hope to stay in the 180-185 range.

I also have a journal which you can view so you can see what I've been doing I cannot post links until I have 10 or more posts but my journal can be found on the first page of the journal forum for the time being and it's titled: randommetalguy's Training Log.

I hope this helps you to better answer my questions.

Ok, I recommend you get the Fat Loss Stack. You will get products which will specifically help you to attain your goals and free access to a guide which describes how to best use the products in the stack, how to eat, and how to train (with specific routines).

Chris

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!