The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Hybrid View

Wannabebig Member

rippetoe accessory

ive been using the rippetoe starting strength program for about 2 months and have seen great gains however id love to add some accessory work for calves for sure and was wondering if there was anything i can add for arms that would help.. ikno everyone hates to add to rippetoe but i have the time to spend in the gym and if it helps..

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Quote Originally Posted by hellasss View Post
    ive been using the rippetoe starting strength program for about 2 months and have seen great gains however id love to add some accessory work for calves for sure and was wondering if there was anything i can add for arms that would help.. ikno everyone hates to add to rippetoe but i have the time to spend in the gym and if it helps..
    why don't you send a question to mark rippetoe?
    23 years old
    6'3, 308 lbs

825 Squat
    470 Bench
    645 Deadlift
    1905 total
    www.atlargenutrition.com

Wannabebig Member
    if you provide an address i can send him a letter

Quote Originally Posted by hellasss View Post
    Try adding punctuation and capital letters to your workout. Those extra key presses, especially while using the SHIFT key with your pinkie, give the wrists and forearms the little bit more that you need.

As for an accessory, just pick one and do it. There is no magic calf exercise.
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.
    Are you eating while you are reading this? You should be... --hrdgain81
    Remember, kids, if you type well the Grammar Fairy will leave a quarter under your pillow. The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation

Well, the Blog's (finally) back (again!): Love and Hope and Sex and Dreams Feel free to stop by and comment.
    Here is my newly-created World of Warcraft Blog: BG's WoW Blog. Once again, feel free to stop by and comment.

HAHA the grammar nazi strikes again,

(yes that is a comma)

wut is ur problam wit grammer, its wannabbig.com not wannaberllygoodatgrammer.com

jeez.
    Being a strong teenager means nothing.

My wrists hurt, but some people don't have wrists to be sore. My knees have tendinitis, but some people don't have legs to get tendinitis in. I seem to be going backwards with training, yet some people can't even walk let alone lift 400 pounds on a daily basis.

Dust out the vagina, and keep on lifting.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    wut is ur problam wit grammer, its wannabbig.com not wannaberllygoodatgrammer.com

jeez.
    It's not [U]entirely[U] about grammar. Mostly, it's about presentation. Posts are more readable when they are comprehensible. Posts get more comprehensible when people judiciously use capital letters, punctuation marks and white space, and refrain from the use of "chatspeak" or the use of acronyms and shortcuts for spelling.

(And hey, my Firefox browser caught that I butchered "comprehensible." Seeing that little red line and choosing to correct it, made my post more readable, I think.)
    Remember, kids, if you type well the Grammar Fairy will leave a quarter under your pillow. The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation

Well, the Blog's (finally) back (again!): Love and Hope and Sex and Dreams Feel free to stop by and comment.
    Here is my newly-created World of Warcraft Blog: BG's WoW Blog. Once again, feel free to stop by and comment.

Quote Originally Posted by BG5150 View Post
    It's not [U]entirely[U] about grammar. Mostly, it's about presentation. Posts are more readable when they are comprehensible. Posts get more comprehensible when people judiciously use capital letters, punctuation marks and white space, and refrain from the use of "chatspeak" or the use of acronyms and shortcuts for spelling.

(And hey, my Firefox browser caught that I butchered "comprehensible." Seeing that little red line and choosing to correct it, made my post more readable, I think.)
    Fix the part in bold, too, it makes your post less readable.

Quote Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
    Fix the part in bold, too, it makes your post less readable.

Tru dat

Banned
    ^^ lol. to the OP for arms do Dips on workout A 2x12 and pullups(palms facing away) on workout B 3x12 make sure ur doing the power cleans not the rows.

for added arms do Barbell bicep curls(not ez bar) and lying tricep extensions with an EZ bar(thats wat rippetoe recomends)