The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Mens Health TNT book review by Chris Mason

Another late update, sorry!

Chris reviews the new Mens Health Targeted Nutrition Tactics book by Jeff Volek and Adam Campbell - the explosive new plan to blast fat, build muscle, and get healthy!
    http://www.wannabebig.com/article.php?articleid=336

Enjoy!

Daniel
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Wannabebig Member
    I just read this book and it is excellent.

I read the book and have been following their plan for the last 5 weeks. It's nothing mind blowing or new considering it's just nutrient timing, but it does a good job explaining and making things simple for people new to this type of dieting. My results have been good. Scale had remained steady despite a drop in bf which is what I was looking for.
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

Wannabebig New Member
    It is a really great book.

My own personal trainer dumbbell's Avatar
    Just started reading this book because of Chris' rave review. So far it sounds like good science and doesn't sound like it will be too much of a challenge to implement for me.
    I recently read Power Eating by Susan Kleiner. I started following her "maintenance" program for a few weeks just to check it out. Anyways, I could not eat the quantity of carbs that she suggested no matter how hard I tried. I feel like I might do better on a plan such as this one. We'll see.
    Thanks for the write up Chris. I would be interested in hearing your opinion on other books out there (such as the one I listed above). Maybe we could get more book reviews from time to time if you feel so inclined.
    Last edited by dumbbell; 09-29-2008 at 10:00 PM.
    Jason

It is currently a fad, at this writing, for boys to think they need a "six pack", although most of them don't have an ice chest to put it in.
    -Mark Rippetoe

Quote Originally Posted by dumbbell View Post
    Just started reading this book because of Chris' rave review. So far it sounds like good science and doesn't sound like it will be too much of a challenge to implement for me.
    I recently read Power Eating by Susan Kleiner. I started following her "maintenance" program for a few weeks just to check it out. Anyways, I could not eat the quantity of carbs that she suggested no matter how hard I tried. I feel like I might do better on a plan such as this one. We'll see.
    Thanks for the write up Chris. I would be interested in hearing your opinion on other books out there (such as the one I listed above). Maybe we could get more book reviews from time to time if you feel so inclined.
    You are very welcome. Man, if I only had the time to do half of the things I want to... I will endeavor to get some more reviews out there.

Chris

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

My own personal trainer dumbbell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stronggirl123 View Post
    That's a good book. I think I should follow their plan.
    I've lost 12lbs. in five weeks ,so far, on this plan.
    Jason

It is currently a fad, at this writing, for boys to think they need a "six pack", although most of them don't have an ice chest to put it in.
    -Mark Rippetoe

When I click on the link I get an error that the article is not found.

We totally updated the site. We are still moving articles over. Go to www.menshealth.com and search for TNT Diet, or go to Amazon and get the book.

Chris