The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Mono keeping me down and haven't trained in 2 months. BF guesses please?

Hey guys. I'm starting to get real pissed that my mono isn't letting up, and I still feel crappy, tired, blah blah blah. Anyways, I haven't been able to train in like 2 months. Sitting at about 160 and not sure where I am bodyfat wise. Any guesses? All I know is not being able to train and watch your body start to return to teh skinny fatt is depressing.
    Thanks.

Front DBL Bi

Back DBL Bi
    Height: 5-9
    Weight:~160 @ 13-15 bf%?....starting figure after nearly a year of battling CFS/mono...so not too bad imo.

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...Owner=ray34iyf
    Max Lifts:
    Don't know anymore..don't care atm.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Hard to say without seeing a relaxed front shot, man. The lack of definition in the front shot, as far as the chest and hip bones go, would lead me to guess 16-18.

I feel ur pain dude. I had mono for a while and lost 16lbs. It sucks but youll eventually get over it and when you do just train heavy, eat heavy, rest heavy and it'll all come back.
    w:225lbs. h:5'10.
    630/385/545/1560
    Journal | Vids

"im ready for the ladies too, my stomach has never been bigger and ive never been hairier." - Stumprrp

TJW

How long were you out of action when you had mono and when did you know you were ready to go back? I felt quite good last week and decided to try to get back into lifting...bad idea. Mild symptoms(sore throat, headaches) returned and now I'm more tired again. Blah..mono sucks.
    Weight:~160 @ 13-15 bf%?....starting figure after nearly a year of battling CFS/mono...so not too bad imo.

Max Lifts:

Quote Originally Posted by ray34iyf View Post
    How long were you out of action when you had mono and when did you know you were ready to go back? I felt quite good last week and decided to try to get back into lifting...bad idea. Mild symptoms(sore throat, headaches) returned and now I'm more tired again. Blah..mono sucks.
    take a long time off. ask your doctor. you can really injure yourself with too much physical activity too soon. you can even die.
    23 years old
    6'3, 308 lbs

825 Squat
    470 Bench
    645 Deadlift
    1905 total
    www.atlargenutrition.com

Quote Originally Posted by ray34iyf View Post
    I tried the same thing and felt ****ty so I just rested for another couple weeks. It really sucks man but it all comes back if you work hard. Muscle memory FTW!
    630/385/545/1560
    Journal | Vids

"im ready for the ladies too, my stomach has never been bigger and ive never been hairier." - Stumprrp

TJW

Yeah man. I'm at the stage where I'm over all of the hardcore acute symptoms...now I'm just kinda tired and deal with some mild headaches, lightheadedness, and weakness. I was thinking of just resting for another 3 weeks and pounding the Vitamin C and zinc as much as I can. Where you able to come back after giving it another couple weeks?..and afterwards, how did you go about easing back into lifting?..or did you just go full out?

Max Lifts:

I just kept going with my routine, worked on getting my weight back up while increasing either reps or weight every workout.
    630/385/545/1560
    Journal | Vids

TJW

Quote Originally Posted by Detard View Post
    I just kept going with my routine, worked on getting my weight back up while increasing either reps or weight every workout.
    yeah. even when doing this i came very close to fainting with 405 on my back.
    23 years old
    6'3, 308 lbs

825 Squat
    470 Bench
    645 Deadlift
    1905 total
    www.atlargenutrition.com

Well, I feel as if I could go again today...i feel pretty good. Now I'm going to wait atleast another two weeks and hopefully I'll be good to go! God damn, I feel bad for anyone involved in athletics who gets this virus of death.

Max Lifts: