Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FAT to FIT II -Time to Kick my own ass!

great job as always, glad to see you are kicking ass, even if it is your own
    Current Stats --------------- Training Goals: Improve athletic conditioning.
    Squat - 305lbs - 1/23/06 ----- 335
    Deadlift - 415lbs - 2/4/06 ---- 435
    Bench - 90s*7 ----------------- 100s*5
    Weight - 208 ------------------ 190
    Height - 5'10"

My Journal|My Routine|My FitDay
    WBBB|"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" - Thomas Edison

Thanx guys!

I am memorizing my phone presentation for work right now. I have to go over it in front of my bosses in 2 hours haha I am nervous!
    WHEN LIFE ****S YOU IN THE ASS, YOU GOTTA JUST TURN IT AROUND AND **** IT RIGHT BACK!!!!!! - ME

I am a fatass thank you very much! LOL

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

good luck
    Height - 5'10"

WBBB|"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" - Thomas Edison

Piece a cake it was! YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED. One of the managers had to leave early so the other asked me if I learned it all I said yes, I told him I was nervous though. He told me not to be nervous. He goes to one of the people that worked there, "how long have you beenw orking here" he replies "6 months" then my manager says and he doesnt even know it! SO he looked over my pareper work and told me to call him monday morning...and he said he will tell him I did a good presentation...even though I didnt have to LOL

Funny thing is I got dropped off cause all three of our cars broke...so I had to walk home haha guess I got my excersise in!
    WHEN LIFE ****S YOU IN THE ASS, YOU GOTTA JUST TURN IT AROUND AND **** IT RIGHT BACK!!!!!! - ME

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

little cardio!!!, did u do intervals!!
    Height - 5'10"

hahahaha yeah...every time I ran across a busy intersection hahahah

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

there ya go, now you are thinking
    Height - 5'10"

I can do that, only every once in a while though

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

I ate a package of those cupcake things LOL Oh well, its ok to have a lil cheat every now and then....how can you blame me, they are good! HAHAHAHAHA

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

Wow! mystic eric is right, a person has to be very disciplined and determined to make such a drastic life style change. You have made incredible progress, keep it up girlfriend!
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

Thanx, I am actually laying here thinking about....will I ever get to where I want to be...and If I am working hard enough....I dunno...

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

Man today was the worst day of my life...and I am not exagerating. I still am in shock. I wont get into detail...I dont want to think about it all. All I have to say is thank god for friends, didnt get a work out in today , unless you consider crying, yelling , screaming, fighting etc. Sounds bad, I know LOL Tomorrow is another day!

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

I slept 11 hours last night wow! Guess it was needed!

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

Did ten min warm up, full upper body workout, 60 ball crunches, and 20 mins or elip cardio...I was there for 2 hours..sweating up a storm!!!!

I been very depressed still. But it bounces back and forth and back and forth....and I dont really know why. It's hard to deal with.....

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

OMG I am sooooo nervous about my new job....just sitting here nervous as can be......whew LOL

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

So hows the job??
    Height - 5'10"

Sucks! Havnt worked out in two days I been so damn busy. I am sure though I have been burning calories, plsu I havnt been able to eat enough....anyways....I hope to start getting a schedule together.....Between things at home and everything else. I am so depressed right now.

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

Keep your head high, im sure you will get through this little slump. Just takes time to adapt.
    Height - 5'10"

Hahah work rocked today! I will post about it in general chat to update anyone. I havnt worked out in 2 days but i been wokring at work standing and moving around for 9 hours....my legs are swollen when I get him Also I am eating really well too. I should be getting back to working out again tomorrow! Hopefully!!! I will keep updating...

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

10 min warm up on treadmil high intensity. Full lowerbody workout...including weight machines and weighted lunges for my ass Then 60 ball crunches and 20 min high intensity elip! I work 9 hours today So I am sure I will burn a lot of cals there. As far as weight goes. I dont really see the scale going down but I am noticing the body fat on my body going bye bye....so who knows. I feel a lot better too. We will se if I loose weight next week

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

**** my legs / feet hurt! But I feel good! WOrks going good now and I have tomorrow off

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

Whew....had my day off from work today Tanned a lil bit now I have to actually get some things done LOL

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

Man I been loosing weight but I dont know how much. I been so busy with my new job. I worked 11 hours yesterday and was on my feet the whole time! It's crazy buts, I really enjoy my job, but I am getting beat at the same time. I onlyw orked out one day last week because I was so tired! I am gonna try to get up early tomorrow and hit the gym....but its sooo hard when you sooo tired!!!!

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

Senior of Kinesiology
    If your going to be standing so much you should invest in a good pair of shoes or specialized soles. My friends dad (and my Boss ) has a lot of medical problems because he has to stand so much at work. He suggested that I get a good pair of shoes when I work there and I will after track season is over.

Glad your enjoying your job.
    Meet PR: 290lb bench press, 505lb dead lift @ 190lbs

Current Training: Yoga and Weightlifting

5'11'', Male, 175lbs, age 22

Yeah I am getting sime new shoes this week i dont have any money as of now so I bought some inserts but they are pretty shot already LOL cause of constant standing on them. I think I am going ot buy a pair or sketcher sports. They have a wide variety...that or something just fookin comfy as hell!

I got a work out in today 10 min warm up. And full upper body workout...geez I was sweatng like a pig, I would have done to of cardio but I didnt eat before I got in because there isnt anything to eat and I was feeling a bit woozy so I went home. I still need to eat

Have to wait till I get into work I have no money to buy groceries! Sick huh!

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8