Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: time to man-up:: 1500lb total @ 220lbs and 8% bf

Hybrid View

time to man-up:: 1500lb total @ 220lbs and 8% bf

Its true, I do love burger king. I love Olive Garden too... and Outback Steakhouse and Jack In The Box and several other oh so yummy restaurants. Don't even get me started on mexican food. But all that is behind me now. It's time to get in shape again.

:::the introduction:::
    Welcome to the, once again, new journal of LittleFattyJake. I'm going to really try to not flake on this journal in 3 weeks. Since I can now access WBB from work, I don't think there will be any issues.

Current stats:: 265lbs @ approx 18.5% bodyfat.

Bench = ?
    Squat = ?
    Dead = ?

I don't care about lifts right now, I want to look good. Once I start looking good again, I will start working on strength gains. My once 585lb squat is no more. My knees are jacked and it hurts just to run a 100 feet. My 455lb bench is no more, my wrists hurt all the time and its just not worth training that heavy anymore. It's all about appearance now. If I get strong, sweet, if not, no big deal. I still have a 300+ bench and 400+ squat, but you won't see me going that high very often. I really enjoy concentrating on the contraction of the muscle and really squeezing it for each rep.

So anyways, over the course of the last 3 years, I've had many injuries set me back from where I once was and where I want to be again. From pneumonia to a minor torn pec, a shoulder cuff injury and wrist issues, constant knee issues and most recently a car accident, I've had my share of problems trying to stay in shape. I'm finally ALMOST all healed up, but I'm back in the game hardcore anyways!

:::the goal:::
    225-235lbs @ 8-10% bodyfat within 18-24weeks. Very doable in my opinion.

:::the plan:::
    I'll be implementing a wicked recomposition diet and training routine in this journal. I go 6 week cycles then give myself a few days off and back onto it again. I have everything mapped out on a spreadsheet, but, unfortunately a spreadsheet cannot calculate real world body physiology such as taking muscle gain into account due to glycogen compensation and so forth. It's as accurate as I can get it and a very good guideline for me to follow. Feel free to PM me or comment in here with questions in regards to the spreadsheet.

FITNESS_CHART_3.24.08_TO_5.4.08

I will be taking in low calories (approx 1800kcal) for 4 days consisting of moderate protein, low carb, moderate fat. High calories (3200kcal) follow for 2 days consisting of moderate protein, high carb, moderate fat. Finally, medium calories (approx 2500kcal) for 2 days consisting of moderate protein, moderate carb, moderate fat. It is an 8 day rotation that conincides with my workouts. The workout rotation is a 3 day on 1 day off program. On low cal days, the workouts consist of 12-15 reps per set as to keep heartrate up and glycogen stores down thus fat burning high. On higher cal days I like to throw some strength training in and train in the 6-8 rep range. I like to hit everything twice a week with a medium volume for each. Major muscle groups (ie chest/legs/back/shoulders) get 12-13 sets per group, while smaller muscle groups (ie biceps, triceps) get approx 10 sets per group. Traps, calves and forearms get trained twice in the 3 day rotation, but only for 3-4 quick sets for the day. Much like the UD2, this is geared towards losing fat for 4 days, then carbing up into an anabolic state for 4 days.

I'll be trying my hardest to wake up early enough to do 1/2 hour of cardio in the mornings. This will probably be the hardest part of the entire routine for me.

I'll do my best to keep this up to date as I am really keeping this for my records for the future. In 2-3 weeks I will post some progress pictures.

Onto today's blurbs:::

:::the diet:::
    0700a - 3 eggs
    1030a - 2 scoops ON protein, 1 scoop CELLMASS
    0200p - 2 cans tuna, 2 tbsp lite mayo
    0545p - 1 scoop ON protein
    gym:: cardio/chest/biceps/traps/forearms
    0800p - 2 scoops ON protein, 1 scoop CELLMASS
    1100p - 2 cups cottage cheese

:::the workout:::
    chest - 13 sets
    ::warmup:: flat db bench- 50x25
    flat db bench- 80x15, 90x15, 100x12
    incline db bench- 70x15, 70x15
    ::superset:: incline db flyes- 45x12, 45x12
    fly machine- 180x12, 180x12
    cable crossover machine- 50x12, 50x12
    hammerstrength incline (rt,lft,both)- 1pps x8-8-10, 1pps x8-8-10
    traps - 6 sets
    bb shrugs- 225x12, 225x12, 225x12
    ::superset:: single arm db shrugs- 80x12-12, 80x12-12, 80x12-12
    biceps - 10 sets
    ::warmup:: db curls- 20x20
    seated db curls- 35x15, 35x12
    ::superset:: bb preacher curl- 50x12, 50x12
    db hammer curls- 50x10, 50x10
    ::superset:: db concentration curls- 25x12, 25x12
    hammerstrength preacher curls- 70x12, 70x12
    forearms - 4 sets
    db reverse wrist curls- 15x15, 15x15
    ::superset:: db wrist curls- 15x15, 15x15

:::the cardio:::
    30mins on the stairlliptical. This is a name I came up with for this crossbreed between the stairmaster and the elliptical that my gym has. Weird machine really but it works. I did 30mins @ lvl 10-18 burning approx 430kcals.

:::the thoughts:::
    Overall, a fantastic workout. Forearms were a last minute thing I threw in, I just wanted a little work and wow did those 2 supersets annihilate my forearms. I couldn't hold anything afterwards, thank goodness I was finished with the workout. Shrugs felt really good too, I like the bb superset with the single arm dumbbell. I can really feel the isolation on the single arm. Chest was great as always. I'm excited for tomorrows back and tricep session. Since I've gotta hit cardio in the AM, I need to get to bed...
    Last edited by JSully; 08-01-2008 at 09:51 AM.
    Jake Sullivan
    6' - 280lbs - 29yrs old - Professional Highland Games Athlete
    curently off-season
    HG training log = road to pro
    youtube channel = www.youtube.com/xtra0t

Sucks your strength isn't where it used to be but you have always been an interesting member to follow. Best of luck with your new goals.
    PRs: 655/525/645 = 1825 Total
    Meet PRs: Bench Only 525

Deadlifts bring people together. It's a fact. - Chris Rodgers

sid- eh, it's good enough still really. I just don't like to push it like I used to. I like to focus more on the contraction and the muscle stimulation. Before I loved to move weight and I got a great workout from it, but I think I'm getting better workouts these days. Plus I'm not in the gym for 3 hours a day. My workous last about 50minutes and that's it (not including cardio of course).

today's ****:

0715a - 3 eggs
    1045a - 2 scoops ON, 1 scoop CELLMASS
    0230p - 2 cans tuna, 2 tbsp lite mayo
    0605p - 1 scoop ON
    *gym:: cardio/back/tris
    0800p - 2 scoops ON, 1 scoop CELLMASS
    0930p - 2 cups cottage cheese

back - 15 sets
    ::warmup:: pulldowns- 120x15
    pulldowns- 195x 12, 195x10
    ::superset:: cable low rows- 210x12, 210x12
    bb yates rows- 185x15, 185x15
    cable pullovers- 75x12, 75x12
    incline db rows- 45x12, 45x14
    hammerstrength overhand rows- 2 1/4pps x12, 2 1/4pps x12
    low back extensions- BWx12, BWx12, BWx12
    triceps - 10 sets
    ::warmup:: cable pushdowns- 120x25
    cable pushdowns- 180x15, 180x15
    ::superset:: single arm db tri ext- 25x10, 25x8
    skullcrushers- 70x12, 70x12
    ::superset:: single arm reverse cable pushdowns- 40x10, 40x8
    seated overhead tri ext- 110x3 (shoulder pinch)
    seated dips-- 185x12, 185x12

28 minutes on the stairlliptical, lvl 10-12, approx 380cals burned.

Diet is dialed in nicely. Not a bad workout session either. Back is pretty torqued, I think my favorite of the excercies would be a toss up between the incline db rows and the hammerstrength rows. I really enjoy both of them and I can really feel it in teh lats. I really wanted to do the seated overhead tricep extension but I could feel my left shoulder starting to pinch. I sure as hell don't want to re-injure it. I stopped immediately and finished off with the dips. When I got home I iced it for 15minutes after popping 1600mg ibuprofin. It's feeling pretty good right now. I'll ice it again tomorrow and just take it easy for a few days.

PS.. no, my lazy ass did not get up this morning for cardio. Yeah, I know... I'm only ****ing myself. blah blah blah.
    Jake Sullivan
    curently off-season

0715a - 3 eggs
    1100a - 2 scoops ON, 1 scoop CELLMASS
    0245p - 2 cans tuna, 2 tbsp lite mayo
    0600p - 1 scoop ON
    *gym:: cardio/delts/traps/legs/calves/forearms
    0800p - 2 scoops ON, 1 scoop CELLMASS
    0930p - 2 cups cottage cheese

delts - 13 sets
    ::warmup:: db side raises- 10x25 + RC warmups
    smith mach sh press- 135x15, 185x12, 185x10
    db side raises- 30x12, 30x12, 30x12
    db front raises- 30x12, 30x12
    ::superset:: db rear delt raises- 30x12, 30x12
    st bar cable upright rows- 150x12, 150x12
    hammerstrength sh press (L,R,B)- 1pps x15,15,15
    traps - 8 sets
    bb shrugs- 225x12, 225x12, 225x12
    ::superset:: single arm db shrugs- 80x12-12, 80x12-12, 80x12-12
    legs - 12 sets
    ::warmup:: leg ext- 85x20, seated leg curl- 85x20
    leg ext- 220x15, 220x15, 220x15
    seated leg curl- 115x15, 115x15, 115x15
    leg press- 4pps x12, 4pps x12, 4pps x12
    lying leg curl- 115x15
    135lb squats- 1 set 12
    leg ext- 220x12
    calves - 6 sets
    seated calf raises- 185x15, 185x15, 185x15
    ::superset:: standing single calf raises- BWx15, BWx15, BWx15
    forearms - 4 sets
    db reverse wrist curls- 20x15, 20x15
    ::superset:: db wrist curls- 20x15, 20x15

28 minutes stairlliptical, interval training:: lvls 5/12, approx 400cals burned.

Diet is still spot on, though 3 days of <75g carbs is starting to take its toll. I really felt it towards the end of my workout:: lightheadedness, nausea, etc. All the syptoms of training on depleted carbs. High cals start friday, w00t! The workout took approx 65minutes, give or take a few. Not too bad for the volume completed. Real good delt session, had a great burn all throughout the delts and traps. Leg session, meh. I've seen better. This is my first leg workout since my car accident a month ago. I was hoping for 135x20 on the squats, but my back was starting to really tighten up and my legs were just fried from everything else. Weak leg presses too, but it'll all come back in due time. Calves, blah, what can you say about them? Forearms felt good though.

Tomorrow is an off day, so I if I don't get up in the am to do cardio, it won't get because I sure as hell am not going to the gym between jobs just to squeeze in a ****hole cardio session.

I'm tired.
    Last edited by JSully; 03-26-2008 at 09:30 PM.
    Jake Sullivan
    curently off-season

Jakester!

Whadup, man?

You still selling warranties and kicking ass?

I have your old PSMF spreadsheet if you want it..lol It probably still has your old diet on it, too.

Good to see you back around. I don't hang out in journals much these days, but I'll try to come check on you now and again.

5/3/1 Journal

http://http://www.wannabebig.com/for...83#post1766083

ELWOOD!!! My man! How's it goin bud? I was just thinking about you earlier when I was looking around. Glad to see you're still around.

Don't need the PSMF spreadhseet, thanks though. I've upgraded to my newer one, check it out (its in the sig and on the first post of this journal). I'm running the diet and workout in 6 week cycles, so I can keep closer track of everything. So far so good. I got in a car accident a month or so ago so I'm finally getting back in the swing of things. Still have some neck and back pain, but I'm not pushing too hard just yet. I'm just waiting on a PHAT settlement check from state farm. Being a claims adjuster I have a great advantage over the general population because 1) I'm don't need an attorney to get what I want so I'm automatically going to get 1/3 more of my settlement and 2) I know what I'm doing since I used to be an injury rep. The guy that hit me got 6 citations:: Excessive Speed, DUI, Extreme DUI, Didn't have his license on him, then when later ran it was found that his license is invalid (further making this an aggravated extreme DUI), and reporting false information to the police. I've got about 2 more months of treatment before I'm finished. I'll be demanding a large sum from State Farm!

In response to your "warranty" comment, I've been out of the warranty business since February 2006. I started working as a Liability (claims) adjuster for Sentry Insurance (who also owns Viking and Dairyland). I did liability (injuries and whatnot) until May of 2007 when I moved over to the Total Loss unit and started evaluating totalled vehicles. I like that alot better. In January I took a job with Nationwide Insurance ("Nationwide is on your side), who also owns Titan and Victoria insurance, and am currently enjoying my Total Loss position with that company. All is well and I'm working on moving up to the next tier in Total Loss.

Fun stuff huh.. and yeah I'm still kicking ass. I'm STILL at the bar 3 nights a week for my side gig. Hopefully not for too much longer. I'm getting married in November!!! I popped the question on Christmas and gave her a PHAT ass $12k ring! (she just told me loved it again, lol)

SO!!! How is everything with you? Still working out? Ever achieve that perfect physique you were seeking?
    Jake Sullivan
    curently off-season

great to have you back. Congrats on the pending wedding! It sucks you're not banging the heavy weights anymore, but lifting smart is important! Moving weights is cool, but being healthy is more important. Good stuff.
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

Holy crap, dude...12k?

Hope that settlement is as phat as you want..lol

Guess I don't need to ask if you're still with her (cause I was going to). Congratulations

My physique got a bit derailed for a while. I met a girl, and started slacking. I didn't get all fat and F'd up like most people on here end up doing. I gained about 10lbs, I guess. I've lost it again, and am actually leaner now at 220 than I ever was a couple years ago when I was another 10lbs less. I still don't look like I want. I'm in physical therapy at the moment, trying to iron out some of the back and posture issues I've picked up over the years from working at a desk so much. So, I do a lot of stretching..lol I've been good about the gym, and cardio, for several months, too, though. I've been steady on a slow cut since the first of the year, and am down 10-12lbs. I'm hoping to at least be lean and have a nice shape for the first time ever, by early to mid summer.

Good to hear things are going well for you, dude. Glad to hear it.

5/3/1 Journal

conor- yeah, it does suck about the heavy weights, but meh, it's all good. I'll get back up there, but I just don't have that drive to move heavy **** anymore. I just want to look good. lol.

señor dowd- yeah, that's some cash huh? lol. I bought it before I got in the accident and already have budgeted the payoff, etc. Now I've just gotta worry about wedding expenses, honeymoon, wedding jewelry (earrings, necklace:: my gift to her for the wedding) and then of course the wedding rings).

The insurance settlement will go towards paying off credit cards and buying a new vehicle since mine is totalled. I was upside down on my truck so I had to let gap take care of the difference.

Good luck with the phyisique bro! I'm sure you'll make it. I'm trying to get down to 235ish and around 9% bodyfat. If I can drop 30lbs and lose 0lbs LBM then I will be at 9% bodyfat. I'm going at this via carb cycling, dropping very slowly. I'm hoping to reach my goal in 18-24weeks as long as I stay disiplined.

I know what you mean about posture. I've had desk jobs since I was 19. lol

Alright, back to work for now.
    Jake Sullivan
    curently off-season

I'll be watching this carefully. I'm interested to know how this all works out for you. Good luck with getting back into things bro.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig![/font][/size]

jAy_Dub- thansk bud.. there will be some interesting changes. I'll take some before pictures in about 2 weeks and after my 2nd 6 week cycle I'll post progress pics. I plan on looking f-ing fantastic within 5 months.

**3/27/08 REGIMEN

0715a - 3 eggs
    0530p - 2 scoops ON
    0830p - 2 scoops ON, 1 scoop CELLMASS
    1200a - 2 cups cottage cheese

off day

off day

Diet is still solid, however, I forgot my tuna meal, thus falling short of my calories. Approx cals for the day = 1510cals w/ 225p 49c 46f.. Tomorrow (3/28) is high cal day + beginning of heavy workouts for 3 days. I'm pretty psyched. I'm starting to notice weight loss, but not very much. The scale says 1-2lbs so far, no big deal really. I'll take an official reading monday morning and post it. I'll post weekly progress for those of you who don't want to look at my fitness chart in my sig.

Back to work, I'll update tonight with tonights workout:: chest/bis/forearms
    Last edited by JSully; 03-28-2008 at 09:39 AM.
    Jake Sullivan
    curently off-season

It's good to see you back around bro. Now if we could just get Mase to stop by...
    Last edited by Chubrock; 03-28-2008 at 09:59 AM.

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

I haven't talked to Mase in a while. He's pretty thin these days. Last I saw him was about 2 months ago and he was weighing about 140ish, lean. lol. He doesn't try to get big anymore, he likes being lean. I remember when he was 210lbs. lmao.. Wickid dude.
    Jake Sullivan
    curently off-season

OK.. now today's ****.... today was the first high carb day, w00t!

0700a - 1 scoop ON, 1 scoop CELLMASS, 2 cups "product 19" (cereal), 8oz ff milk
    1000a - 5 scoops chocolate MAXIMUS, 16oz ff milk
    0100p - 8oz (yield after cooking) 97% lean beef w/taco seasoning, 1cup (yield after cooking) brown rice, 1/2 cup kidney beans
    0600p - 1 scoop ON, 2 scoops cytosport CYTOMAX ENERGY
    *gym:: chest/traps/biceps/forearms
    0745p - 3 scoops OPTICEN, 1 scoop CELLMASS
    1000p - 2 cups cottage cheese, 1 whole wheat bagel

chest - 13 sets
    ::warmup:: incline db bench- 50x25
    incline db bench- 100x8, 115x8, 120x8
    incline db flyes- 70x8, 75x7, 75x7
    flat db bench- 115x7, 115x8
    fly machine- 240x10, 240x10
    cable flyes- 90x10, 100x8
    hammerstrength incline bench (rt, lft, both)- 2pps x8,8,5
    traps - 6 sets
    bb shrugs- 315x10, 315x10, 315x10
    ::superset:: single arm db shrugs- 100x10, 100x10, 100x10
    biceps - 10 sets
    ::warmup:: db curls- 20x20
    seated db curls- 45x8, 50x8
    ::superset:: cambered bar vertical preacher curl (wide grp)- 60x8, 60x8
    standing db hammer curls- 60x8, 65x8
    ::superset:: concentration curls- 30x8, 35x6
    hammerstrength preacher curl- 90x8, 90x8 ->DROP SET 45x12

Wow... amazing workout. I didn't think I had near that kind of strength in my anymore. The weights just flew up nice and easy. Had a great workout focusing on contractions and I'm just fried. Those db incline presses felt great, however, the flyes felt weird. I need to stretch a little more before going that heavy.. I could feel it pulling my left pec a little akwardly. I'll get that ironed out. This is only my 2nd week back since my accident. I'm extremely befuddled at the taxation my biceps took and kept on fighting back at me asking for more. This high carb "load" has really thrown my strength up there. In a few weeks I should be tossing some decent weight around again. I probably won't start flat bb benching for another month or so. It just doesn't excite me the way it used to. The hammerstrength incline press w/single arm was really wickid. I like to put both arms out to full contraction then bang out all 8 reps on one arm then switch to the other and then both arms. I was crushed at the end of that set. It took everything I had just to pop up the 5th rep. Traps felt good, though I could still feel a good bit of soreness in my neck from my car accident. I would like to go heavy but I need to get my grip strength back up there, it's just so hard holding 315+ with a double overhand grip when you just aren't used to it. I'll get it back up there though. I won't be going over a 315lb shrug for some time because I don't want to tax my neck too much to aggravate the injury. Ah well, ya gotta work with what you have! In any case, those bb shrug/db single arm shrug supersets really get a good pump and a deep burn. Give 'em a try if you have an extra minute. Make sure to really try to touch your shoulder to your ear on the single arm.

I'm excited to see how back/tris/calves go tomorrow. I'm going to throw in some deadlifts as well.

Alright, well I'm out for now. Time for a night out on the town with the lil lady and some friends!
    Last edited by JSully; 03-30-2008 at 02:35 PM.
    Jake Sullivan
    curently off-season

yesterday blurbs:::

3/29/08

1000a - 1 scoop ON, 1 scoop CELLMASS, 2 cups "product 19" cereal, 8oz ff milk
    0200p - 5 scoops MAXIMUS, 2 cups ff milk
    0700p - 8oz (yield after cooking) 97% lean beef w/taco seasoning, 1cup (yield after cooking) brown rice, 1/2 cup kidney beans, 16oz ff milk
    1000p - 2 cups cottage cheese, 1 wheat bagel, 8oz ff milk
    0230p - 1 scoop ON, 1 scoop CELLMASS

cal breakdown- 296p / 350c / 80f - 3304kcals total

none, not enough time. My bro's bday, we went to the Renaissance Festival. By the time we got back we were fried and I fell asleep on the couch for about 3 hours. Then got up, went to his house and chilled for a bit before we went out to the bar. No drinks for me. Diet was clean. No worries about the workout, Monday is a scheduled off day, it's not anymore. Gotta makeup the workout!

nada again...

Kinda pissed I missed the workout, but eh, it happens. Had a good time all day and diet still stayed very clean. Cals were kind of high, but not as high as if I would have trained so thats not too bad.. today's **** will be on the next post in a little bit.. I've got **** to do right now or I would post today's workout right now..
    Last edited by JSully; 03-30-2008 at 02:36 PM.
    Jake Sullivan
    curently off-season

today's blurbs...

3/30/08

1030a - 1 scoop ON, 1 scoop CELLMASS, 2 scoops cytomax energy
    *gym:: cardio/back/triceps
    1200p - 3 scoops optimus
    0130p - 2 scoops ON, 1 scoop CELLMASS
    0430p - 3 eggs, 2 cups corn flakes cereal, 8oz ff milk
    0730p - 2 cans tuna, 1 cup brown rice (yield after cooking), 3tbsp lite mayo

cal breakdown- 213p / 203c / 46f - 2078kcals total
    ** I forgot to eat the cottage cheese last night before passing out watching tv. Oh well.

back - 14 sets
    ::warmup:: pulldowns- 120x12, 120x12
    pullups - BWx5, BWx5
    cable low rows- 240x8, 270x8
    bb yates rows- 275x6, 225x10
    bent over db rows - 110x8, 110x8
    cable pullovers- 105x8, 105x8
    hammerstrength iso-lat rows- 4pps x8, 4pps x8
    st bar low back extension- 45x8, 45x5 ->DROP SET BWx5
    tris - 9 sets
    ::warmup:: cable pushdowns- 100x20
    cable pushdowns- 185x12, 200x10
    ::superset:: single arm db oh tri ext- 30x8, 35x8
    cambered bar skullcrushers- 85x8, 85x8
    ::superset:: signle arm reverse grip cable pushdowns- 50x8, 50x8
    dip machine- 250x3 (machine broke)
    regular dips- BW x10 (rt wrist tweak)

30 mins stairlliptical, interval training, lvls 7/15, ~400cals burned

I'm pleased. I skipped the deads since my dumbass was going to do them last. My back was ****ing fried. I felt real strong on the dummbell rows and the hammerstrength rows, bb rows were ok. I was ok with the 275 but I felt like I was just moving the weight and not concentrating enough so I dropped to the 225 and got a much better contraction. The chins were ******ed. I've always hated doing them but at least I used to bang out 6-8 with +45 on me. I'll be working on these over the next few months so I can get that strength back. The cable low rows felt real strong as well. Pretty satisfied about the back workout. I went heavier on the db oh tri extensions and got a real good burn on that superset. The skulls felt real good, strength will start going up on that here pretty soon. I wanted to hit that dip machine they had, but it broke when I was using it. Weird... It's the only dip machine I've used that I haven't been able to max out the machine. Hell I can barely do 50% of the weight on the machine, it must have a different pulley arrangement. I went to regular dips and it was aggravating my old wrist injury since I didn't bring my wrist wraps so I just said **** it and left. 1 set shy of a full tricep session won't kill me.

Deadlifts... man, I was really psyched to do these, but by the time it came to do them, I was fried. There was no way I would have good form on this so I said **** it and went with the low back extensions instead. I'll hit DLs first on the next heavy workout next week.

Diet is still spot on. 1 week and going strong. My fiance gets her braces off tomorrow so I'll probably cheat a little bit then since she can finally have food she hasn't had in the last 2 years. haha.

Well.. that's all for now. Tomorrow = delts/legs/calves/forearms..

PS, I skipped calves today..... **** it.
    Last edited by JSully; 03-31-2008 at 12:20 PM.
    Jake Sullivan
    curently off-season

Still real strong in here, nice work.
    PRs: 655/525/645 = 1825 Total
    Meet PRs: Bench Only 525

Deadlifts bring people together. It's a fact. - Chris Rodgers

nice sessions, and great job sticking to such a strict diet!
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

I wannabebig!
    fatty

sid- eh, getting a little stronger.

cp- thx. I fall off every once in a while. too much milk on saturday, though it didn't **** me up at all since i didn't have different scheduled cals.. i forgot to eat the cottage cheese last night.. lol.. 50g protein, oh well..

ryu- yeah... i know... where the hell have you been?
    Jake Sullivan
    curently off-season

3/31/08

0700a - 3 eggs, 2 cups corn flakes, 8oz ff milk
    0300p - 2 cans tuna, 1 cup brown rice (yield after cooking), 3tbsp lite mayo
    0630p - famous daves: 1 rack bbq ribs, 2 cups mashed red potatoes, 2.5 cornbread cupcakes, 1 corn on the cob (approx 4 inches long), 2 glasses root beer, approx 24oz ff milk (when I got home)

cal breakdown prior to cheat - 133p / 107c / 41f - 1329kcals total. I'm guessing dinner was around 1500 cals?

yeah... I fell off the bandwagon. **** off, I'll be back on tomorrow.

miss

miss

well.. at first I was really REALLY not going to skip the workout and cheat on my diet, however, my fiance got her braces off today. She has been dying for ribs and wings for so long now so I decided to take her out to dinner. Nothing wrong with that. My cals were very low before going out to eat so I'm confident I didn't go much over my maintenace for the day, no worries. Tomorrow = low carb day and heavy legs/shoulders. I'll throw 2 workouts into one later this week to makeup for the lost day.
    Last edited by JSully; 03-31-2008 at 10:51 PM.
    Jake Sullivan
    curently off-season

I wannabebig!
    dont worry... i went home for spring break and managed to put on 10 pounds in the span of a week. Im semi-psmf'ing but my shoulders and hammy are f*d up right now.

PSMF is awesome, but I just gain way too fast when I come off of it. lol. I like UD2 better because it helps me keep my sanity on those high carb days. I like my variation better because I hate that ridiculous load that makes me feel like **** and I also have more time in the anabolic phase of the diet.

We'll see how it all ends up.

What happened to your shoulder and hammy?
    Jake Sullivan
    curently off-season

That spread sheet looks pretty well thought out. Good luck with your goals...seems that you have a firm grasp on it already.

this journal is too technical...

5/3/1 Journal