Thread: wrist wraps

Hybrid View

wrist wraps

Probably a dumb question, but when you buy wrist wraps online (I'm considering getting some of the APT's from EFS) do they come as a pair or as one wrap for one wrist? I just don't wanna order one thinking that two are coming and then only have one... Thanks, guys.

Rhode Island
    they probably come in sets of two depending on the price lol never used wrist wraps tho...
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 140lbs June 2012

Trenton NJ
    Umm yeah ive always seen them as pairs of two. as long as there made for gym and not for like an injury... i dont see why you wouldnt get two... you dont have a dicks or sporting good store in your area? probably cheaper...

Cincinnati, Ohio
    The ones from Dicks suck.

Yes, they come as a pair.

I actually did a review of the APT wrist wraps here: They have held up well and are a very good wrap. I like Inzer's wrist wraps too. I can't say I like either one better though - they are both good.
    A child does not learn to squat from the top down. In other words, he does not suddenly make a conscious decision one day to squat. Actually, he is squatting one day and make the conscious decision to stand. Squatting precedes standing in the developmental sequence. This is the way a child's brain learns to use the body as the child develops movement patterns. Therefore, a child is probably crawling, rocks back into a squatting position with the back completely relaxed and the hips completely flexed, and stands when he has enough hip strength. This approach makes a lot of sense and can be applied to relearning the deep squat movement if it is lost. -Gray Cook
    Lifting Clips:

Whew, thanks, guys. I just ordered some after reading those replies. And thanks, Sensei, for linking me to that review. I appreciate it!!