I am 34 years old and 220 pounds. I am just starting back lifting after a back injury four months ago. I was surfing the board and ran across Chris's routine for quick mass gain. It looks a lot a routine I used when I was younger and making the fastest progress of my life. I went from 165 to 195 in 5 months following a similar routine and eating plan. I am not looking to gain 15 pounds in a month or a year for that matter but to increase my strength and overall enjoy my training. I have never tried Atlarge supplements so I went ahead and ordered the mass stack to today to help with my training. Anyway its great to be here and I will keep everybody informed of my progress.

Saturday (I started with day three because I have to take two days off for traveling.)
Deadlift (took it easy) 135x10, 225x6, 275x3, 315x3 Back held up good. I will look to take this slow and add 10 pounds a week to work set.

Squat (no leg press) barx10, 135x10, 215x10, 225x10 Easy but I am not used to high reps. I dropped a workset to gauge my soreness to be ready for tuesday