The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Lost Faith In Humanity? Well **** Just Got Worse, 3rd Grader Murder Plot

No, not an adult plotting to murder 3rd graders, but 3rd graders plotting to murder their teacher.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...,6495203.story

WAYCROSS, Ga. - Police say a group of third-graders plotted to attack their teacher, bringing a broken steak knife, handcuffs, duct tape and other items for the job and assigning children tasks including covering the windows and cleaning up afterward.

The plot by as many as nine boys and girls at Center Elementary School in south Georgia was a serious threat, Waycross Police Chief Tony Tanner said Tuesday.

The children, ages 8 and 9, were apparently mad at the teacher because she had scolded one of them for standing on a chair, Tanner said.
    ...I'm speechless.
    Last edited by G-Men; 04-01-2008 at 11:09 PM.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Hurray parenting. At that age, clearly some part of learning responsibility, rules and consequences have gone wrong at home. ****ing children these days makes me worried to have any of my own at a later date.
    "Fine, if I'm not allowed to light it on fire, can my imaginary friend?"

In all seriousness, how do you punish something like this? Are the children punished?
    My Journal

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.

wow....just ****ing wow....

I have no qualms with bashing a little 3rd graders head in. A knife from one of those little kids will do just as much damage as a knife in the hands of somebody bigger.
    Last edited by Chubrock; 04-02-2008 at 07:41 AM.

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

As I've said before...it seems as though the world is going to hell in a handbasket sooner than later. If I were one of their parents, the kid would get shipped to military school till he/she was 18. No questions asked.

"Success is never behind you, it is always, always in front of you."

If anyone came at me with a knife with serious intent, it's on. Reminded me of this site as well: http://www.howmanyfiveyearoldscouldyoutakeinafight.com/

Said I could take 31 but I'm very confident I could go upwards of 90-100 before tiring.
    "Fine, if I'm not allowed to light it on fire, can my imaginary friend?"

I don't know what to say.

Pretty soon teachers will be allowed to carry guns. What is happening on college campuses and in highschools - I personally don't ahve a problem with it.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

Throw the ****ers in jail. They're 9, they have the ability to think and reason. They might not bave the same intillect as a grown adult, but they definitely should know murder is, uhhh, bad. Their parents should also be neutered, as they're obviously too damn stupid to know how to properly raise a child.
    Best lifts: 615/475/660, Raw w/ Wraps
    http://www.youtube.com/user/invain622002

mmm... discipline
    You guys got it all wrong. Humanity isn't any worse -- it's always been like this. Think about it. Everyone thinks their generation is different, and major ***** is gonna go down, but that's just not true. Humanity has always been brutal and senseless, and probably always will be.

Footballer
    I wonder what the teacher would have done? started knocking out 3rd graders all over the place? I think I could easily take out a class of 3rd graders ever if they had their safety scissors and tape.
    Calgary Stampeder!
    Formerly a CMU Chippewa!

wtf?

Erm....anyone notice the date that was posted?

Says April 1st 2008

Look ma, I deadlifted. el_Mariachi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Runty View Post
    If anyone came at me with a knife with serious intent, it's on. Reminded me of this site as well: http://www.howmanyfiveyearoldscouldyoutakeinafight.com/

Said I could take 31 but I'm very confident I could go upwards of 90-100 before tiring.
    I haven't laughed that hard in weeks. I love the last question: "During the fight, would you feel morally comfortable picking up a child and using him/her as a weapon to throw at other children?" Hahahahaaaa yes.

It said I could take on 31 too, but yeah I feel like I could handle way more than that.

As far as the kids and their little plot, my first reaction was "wtf????" then a second later I'm thinking, "God that's awful, but am I really shocked? Nope." Forget about teachers carrying guns, how about a flamethrower? I hate children.

Do you have any experience fighting swarms, such as being chased by a bunch of pissed-off bees or playing starcraft against the Zerg? Hahahhaa I have killed so many zerg it aint funny

Quote Originally Posted by Invain View Post
    Throw the ****ers in jail. They're 9, they have the ability to think and reason. They might not bave the same intillect as a grown adult, but they definitely should know murder is, uhhh, bad. Their parents should also be neutered, as they're obviously too damn stupid to know how to properly raise a child.
    What he said.
    "you are like my yoda." - chops

"you are not like yoda at all!" - chops

"shh...I'm only gay for pay" - ECTX

"no matter how much you lift, just remember that on the other side of the world, a little chinese girl is warming up with your max" - bIgHwN86

My Journal

Says April 1st 2008
    Do Americans not do April fools day then because these ridiculus stories appear in every newspaper on the 1st of April.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Polic...ient=firefox-a

Nah, I double checked. Not an April Fools joke, else it wouldn't have been in so many news outlets. And most news organizations won't do April Fools jokes.

I'm puzzled as to what kind of punishment they'd get. Legally there isn't much, but the parents should be forced to do something by society. Boot camp would work wonders I bet.

Gamer/Lifter
    Toss em in a boot camp and teach them some discpline.

Although if a bunch of 3rd grades attacked me with only one knife i'd suspect i'd come out on top... Their third graders.
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press.
    "It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech.
    "It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate.
    "It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."

A broken steak knife? HUGE FAIL. That kid's punishment should be thinking up a proper way to kill someone, he is just a being silly.
    Last edited by bjohnso; 04-03-2008 at 05:03 PM.