I only make this when I have left over chicken.. but.. you can cook it however you like.
1. chop the chicken (I use a magic bullet)
2. Wet a flour tortilla in water
3. Set the flame on low and place the tortilla on top of it.
4. Pre-heat the chicken in the microwave and then add it onto one half of the tortilla
5. Add shredded mozzarella or your favorite cheese on top of the chicken
6. On the other half of the tortilla, squeeze your favorite BBQ and mustard
7. Fold it like a taco, and cook on both sides.
8. Eat that ****.
Last edited by ProLogic; 04-19-2008 at 06:40 PM.
Starting Weight: 112
Current Weight: 122 (+8)