Thread: Routine Advice Needed!

Hybrid View

Wannabebig Member

Routine Advice Needed!

Hey Guys. So im 21, 5'6, 130 pounds. Ive had basically the same body for awhile now due to lots of cardio. love my runnin. Now I want to gain 20-25 pounds of QUALITY weight. I have no interest in loosing my "ripped like jesus" look. Im eating about 3000 cals a day, trying my best to choke down more, and currently doing WBB II routine. Any special critiques?
    Also a question I have is, is it ok for me to keep running? I love it, and i know its not ideal for gaining weight. However I dont really want to gain any fat. Thanks in advance!

This pic ws taken about ten pounds ok but im basically the same. Still as cut. And sorry my pants are low

well running is def. gonna keep you from bulking. id lay low on the running until you get to your ideal weight and you probably gonna lose your look but after you bulk and cut its gonna look even better.

Bodybuilding Mythbuster
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahMan21 View Post
    Hey Guys. So im 21, 5'6, 130 pounds. Ive had basically the same body for awhile now due to lots of cardio. love my runnin. Now I want to gain 20-25 pounds of QUALITY weight. I have no interest in loosing my "ripped like jesus" look. Im eating about 3000 cals a day, trying my best to choke down more, and currently doing WBB II routine. Any special critiques?
    Also a question I have is, is it ok for me to keep running? I love it, and i know its not ideal for gaining weight. However I dont really want to gain any fat. Thanks in advance!

This pic ws taken about ten pounds ok but im basically the same. Still as cut. And sorry my pants are low

If you want to gain 20-25 lbs of quality weight...some fat is going to come along with that.
    Why not just go on a cut after you gain weight? That would be a lot easier.

Wannabebig Member
    Well the problem is I do some modeling so I need to keep my "figure". If I fatten up I wont book any jobs. Im kinda dealing with a catch 22.