The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by left hook View Post
    the sad truth is until your married and even then sometimes, your girl will be un faithful to you so might as well level the playing field. but some do get lucky and find that one good girl, I finally did.
    lol keep your girl feeling secure and you wont have that problem. Better yet get a strong woman not a girl that has no self esteem problems or insecurities and youll be good to go
    Blocka Blocka

I am AMINAL

Quote Originally Posted by VikingWarlord View Post
    This is why relationships are for idiots.
    So...almost everyone who ever lived is an idiot?
    "You shall invite to the path of your Lord with wisdom and kind enlightenment, and debate with them in the best possible manner. Your Lord knows best who has strayed from His path, and He knows best who are the guided ones."- Quran 16:25

"A life unexamined is not worth living"- Socrates

Threads like this always go the same way. Some guy posts about some chick he does or doesn't like (the difference being immaterial to those who respond). Then everyone responds with inane, heavily stereotyped macho bull***** like 'Bro! Stop being a fag and screw the bitch!' It's funny in a self depricating sort of way, a bit like pro wrestling, but we must not for a minute start to take this sort of chatter seriously.
    The original poster most likely wrote this out of nothing more than boredom, as opposed to a genuine concern for the status of his relationship to this ho bag.
    Anyway, my more informed and mature advice would be just stick it to this broad and stfu already!!

No actually I wrote it because it genuinely weirded me out. I've never been in that kind of situation where a girl I wasn't interested in tried to come on to me.

It's actually beginning to get annoying. She's in my group of friends and we went out again last night and she got drunk and the same thing happened, she was essentially hanging off me the whole night. Apparently me saying, 'Knock it off, I have a girlfriend/you have a boyfriend' isn't a clear enough message.
    23 y/o, 170 lbs

Do you understand that the second you
    look in the mirror and you're happy with
    what you see, baby, you just
    lost the battle!

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
    Threads like this always go the same way. Some guy posts about some chick he does or doesn't like (the difference being immaterial to those who respond). Then everyone responds with inane, heavily stereotyped macho bull***** like 'Bro! Stop being a fag and screw the bitch!' It's funny in a self depricating sort of way, a bit like pro wrestling, but we must not for a minute start to take this sort of chatter seriously.
    Haha! Funny because it's true. I love reading these threads.
    Best lifts: 615/475/660, Raw w/ Wraps
    http://www.youtube.com/user/invain622002