Thread: Mike Wolfe Charity Meet

Mike Wolfe Charity Meet

Hey Mike i know it's months away but just out of curiosity are you planning on doing the charity meet again. Oh and how is your training going i hope it's going good.

Yeah we will be running the meet again this yr. It is looking to be the last weekend in November this year. This year should be bigger and better then the previous 2.

I'm gonna try and get few more sponsors on board. WalMart, AtLarge and Inzer are the major sponsors but I'm gonna shoot for some more local ones also. Gonna try and get some good electronic stuff like a flat panel TV and and some Stereo equipment to give away as BIG raffle prizes for the lifters raffle.

So everyone keep that weekend open. It is a good meet for a good cause and you could possibly walk home with some really good prizes from the raffle.

Wolfy!!!!!
    MONSTER MODE

Im glad to hear your throwing it again mike last year i dont know if you remember me i benched 445lbs raw in your competition. this year i was gonna shoot for hopefully in the mid 500lbs if i can avoid injury i had a real good time at your meet last year meeting you george halbert and matt wenning was real cool.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadwolfe View Post
    Yeah we will be running the meet again this yr. It is looking to be the last weekend in November this year. This year should be bigger and better then the previous 2.

I'm gonna try and get few more sponsors on board. WalMart, AtLarge and Inzer are the major sponsors but I'm gonna shoot for some more local ones also. Gonna try and get some good electronic stuff like a flat panel TV and and some Stereo equipment to give away as BIG raffle prizes for the lifters raffle.

So everyone keep that weekend open. It is a good meet for a good cause and you could possibly walk home with some really good prizes from the raffle.

Wolfy!!!!!