Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I think I found the girl Im going to be with for a long long time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Davy_Baby9 View Post
    Ah yes, the feeling of finally finding somebody you really like, have an atraction for, and have alot in common. There really isnt anything like it. There also isnt anything like getting your hopes up and getting your heart broken either.

Tread carefully.
    wow i can really relate to this right now.
    Current Maxes: (May 2009)
    Bench: 275 | Squat: 355 | Clean: 240 | Deadlift: 455 | Body Weight-205lbs
    "When you know Squat about lifting, you know the important part."

Quote Originally Posted by deeder View Post
    Ok wait... In your sig it says born on July 20, 1987...

So you will be 21 in a couple months.

Which means you've been with this girl since you were 10?
    I wouldnt say it is completely out of the question. I have a friend that is now 22 and her and her boyfriend have been together since they were 9. Theyve known eachother since they were pretty much born.
    w:225lbs. h:5'10.
    630/385/545/1560
    Journal | Vids

"im ready for the ladies too, my stomach has never been bigger and ive never been hairier." - Stumprrp

TJW

Since we were 10 years old, yes.

good for you man, im pretty certain i found mine too

on all the anal things, man you guys are sick ****s i would never even want to do that haha.
    2000 or bust

Quote Originally Posted by Stumprrp View Post
    good for you man, im pretty certain i found mine too

on all the anal things, man you guys are sick ****s i would never even want to do that haha.
    Neither would I. Something about sticking my dick where they **** just doesn't sound appealing to me.
    Last edited by berfles; 05-12-2008 at 03:00 PM.
    22 - 5'10@236lbs!
    Bench - 325 (old)
    Squat - 455x2 (old)
    Deadlift - 500(old)

Total: 1280lbs 100% raw

The key to my exercise program is this one simple truth: I hate my body.

The key sexually is, don't ever draw borders. I've let her know as she has too that I'm willing to do ANYTHING she wants me to do (as long as it doesn't involve another dude or anything going in my ass). Eat her pussy for an hour or two a few times a week. 'That girl will be on your stick like stink on ****', forever. That could also be a bad thing, though.

Likes to lick windows bigred1974's Avatar
    the blinders are completely off,but so are my walls that I put up. I want this to work, Im ready for a good loving relationship, not just a hole so I dont have to jerk off
    6-6 288 lbs 33 yo 20 % bodyfat

Don't you ****ing dare, woman. He needs to keep batting for the pink team so he can keep dispensing fashion advice and such. If you cure him, he turns into a regular color blind tard-ass tripod-Viking-- this was regarding TwiloMike. RIP guy.

Im gona have to start wearing wrist wraps just to wipe lol- Hatred

I also forgot to say, that I wish you and the lady my very best. Keep having fun, don't ever stop.

a little update. I think Im falling for this girl, she is all i think about when we are apart, and we spend every night together with each day being more fun than the last. we stay up til 3 in the morning talking every night, and doing other things. I wont open up to about how I feel about her completely, I want to play it cool and see where it leads to. Im having a hard time with it though, but I dont want to take this too fast I think she is in the same boat as I am as far as how she feels to. Im stoked, I havent felt like this in years

Don't you ****ing dare, woman. He needs to keep batting for the pink team so he can keep dispensing fashion advice and such. If you cure him, he turns into a regular color blind tard-ass tripod-Viking-- this was regarding TwiloMike. RIP guy.

Not gonna lie, ive wrecked my chances at a 'civil session' of anal. I lubed up and went in w/o any pregame.
    I dont remember as I was on autopilot from a savage night of drinking. But she does.
    My sig scared getfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Beholder View Post
    Not gonna lie, ive wrecked my chances at a 'civil session' of anal. I lubed up and went in w/o any pregame.
    I dont remember as I was on autopilot from a savage night of drinking. But she does.
    does she make eye contact when she speaks to you, lol?

Quote Originally Posted by bigred1974 View Post
    a little update. I think Im falling for this girl, she is all i think about when we are apart, and we spend every night together with each day being more fun than the last. we stay up til 3 in the morning talking every night, and doing other things. I wont open up to about how I feel about her completely, I want to play it cool and see where it leads to. Im having a hard time with it though, but I dont want to take this too fast I think she is in the same boat as I am as far as how she feels to. Im stoked, I havent felt like this in years
    Thats awesome dude, Im glad. Hope everything works out for the best.

I somewhat miss those feelings from time to time.

She'll rip your heart out when you least expect it...
    5'6"
    160lbs
    480x1 deadlift
    315x5 squat (atf)
    260x1 bench

"He's used to doing the jerk first, then the clean." -Xian

"Eat more? I am already consuming more than 2500 cals a day." -Danpiel

Here's a problem I see.. If you both have identical personalities then you might encounter a clash.
    Height: 5'11
    Starting Weight: 112
    5/15/08

Current Weight: 122 (+8)
    8/25/08
    Stage: Bulking

update: post coital conversation--
    Me-" I have something I want to tell you"
    Her- "what?"
    Me- "I think Im falling for you"
    Her- " Seriously?, dont hurt yourself."
    Me - "Im not scared."
    Her - " Im not falling for you, Ive already fell."

We have been talking til 5 am in the morning every night. its wierd that weve only known each other such a short period of time, but I really feel like I love this girl. I can see myself with her 10 yrs down the road

update: post coital conversation--
    Me-" I have something I want to tell you"
    Her- "what?"
    Me- "I think Im falling for you"
    Her- " Seriously?, dont hurt yourself."
    Me - "Im not scared."
    Her - " Im not falling for you, Ive already fell."

We have been talking til 5 am in the morning every night. its wierd that weve only known each other such a short period of time, but I really feel like I love this girl. I can see myself with her 10 yrs down the road
    Post coitus conversation should be limited to snoring.
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodeHouse View Post
    "Any man under 200lbs is a woman." -Matt Rhodes

Quote Originally Posted by Beholder View Post

LMAO!!!!

Conversations til 5 a.m? You should focus on you and your life. If you're talking to her til that time of the day I get the feeling you're already putting her ahead of your friends and whatnot. Focus on you and your success in whatever it is you want to do and the rest will follow. It's fun in the beginning to talk that long (I guess, though I've never done it) but I'm sure you're moving a bit fast and revealing so much information that sooner or later you have nothing else really to talk about. Space conversations out, brother, trust me.

Just out of curiousity have you been with more than 2-3 girls?

Like someone said earlier, it's just the honeymoon phase man. In my experience this usually lasts 4-6 months and then the real fun begins.

"I'm falling for you..."? ohhh man, god speed if you can drop those lines without throwing up. You have already doomed yourself my friend.

whoa there nelly slow that horse down

this is nothing but typical honeymoon stage. EVERYONE goes through this. like someone else in the thread said wait until you get into your first fight and then see how things are.
    6'1", 215lbs

Deadlift - 475, Front Squat - 320, Back Squat - 405

Quote Originally Posted by wnt2gitswoll View Post
    Just out of curiousity have you been with more than 2-3 girls?
    been with WELL over 100, I guess this one has my # or something

Quote Originally Posted by wnt2gitswoll View Post
    Conversations til 5 a.m? You should focus on you and your life. If you're talking to her til that time of the day I get the feeling you're already putting her ahead of your friends and whatnot. Focus on you and your success in whatever it is you want to do and the rest will follow. It's fun in the beginning to talk that long (I guess, though I've never done it) but I'm sure you're moving a bit fast and revealing so much information that sooner or later you have nothing else really to talk about. Space conversations out, brother, trust me.
    This is the first girl Ive actually had around my friends, Ive always prided myself on the fact that my friends are just that, My friends. With her I want to hang ouut with my friends and just be normal in that respect. I am realizing that it is going really fast and am winding it down a little, and no Im not whupped on her either. Im just really happy, and actually looking down the road with her and not just looking for a reason to kick her out after sex. Ive had lots of GFs, and slept with more women then probably any 4 or 5 guys on the board combined. what I want now is Im ready to find the right one, settle down, and live out my life with mrs right. I guess if she isnt the right one, the right one will come along. but thats where Im at

Demons of Steel and Flesh HP666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingWarlord View Post
    If she doesn't bitch when you try to throw it in her ass, buy her the biggest diamond you can afford.
    Amen to that brother.

Wannabebig New Member
    been with WELL over 100, I guess this one has my # or something
    Go with the flow bro ...you're doing just fine .

She seems pretty cool .
    Last edited by Brawl; 05-17-2008 at 03:23 PM.
    Give me your broken , give me your beaten ... I will build them up , I will lead them ... to the threshhold . Make you stronger , make you believe .