Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I think I found the girl Im going to be with for a long long time!!!

Yeh I thought the same thing and than she ****ED me over hard.
    And than she called me a few nights ago and wanted to see me. Uh no?
    Last edited by BFGUITAR; 05-17-2008 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BFGUITAR View Post
    Don't you just LOVE that? I had one rip my heart out only to start trying to talk to me about two weeks ago. I was like "WTF this bitch has some nerve!".

Let me see, you be a heartless bitch.. don't talk to me for several months and then you come around all buddy buddy! LOL yea right.

Wannabebig New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WBBIRL View Post
    Don't you just LOVE that? I had one rip my heart out only to start trying to talk to me about two weeks ago. I was like "WTF this bitch has some nerve!".

Let me see, you be a heartless bitch.. don't talk to me for several months and then you come around all buddy buddy! LOL yea right.
    This needs to be said once again ...

Throw it in her , her best friend and her sister if you can . That will heal all wounds .
    Give me your broken , give me your beaten ... I will build them up , I will lead them ... to the threshhold . Make you stronger , make you believe .

Quote Originally Posted by BFGUITAR View Post
    Crazy, but I can relate. My Ex sent me a text like a week ago, wanting to see what I was up too... its been like 5 months with no contact. I told her to never contact me again.

I was upset but not too bummed out. I wouldn't say my heart was broken the least bit. It was just another example of a girl not knowing what she wants.

Just watch out.

They call you back when no one else wants to lay into them because of their bull****, that's pretty bad. I notice a lot of dudes in general think 'oh, I'm the ****, that's why she wants me back' when in reality if you were the ****, she wouldn't have left you, nor cheated. I guess we all find excuses to make for them though.

to the OP:

dont rush things. let them unfold naturally, dont try to hurry things along so you can throw out an "i love you." how is your sexual chemistry?
    I BEAT CURL JOCKEY
    BP - 280 pause bench
    SQ - 345 outdated
    DL - 345 outdated
    Clean and Jerk - 250

Quote Originally Posted by Brawl View Post
    This needs to be said once again ...

Throw it in her , her best friend and her sister if you can . That will heal all wounds .
    It's true man. I dated this bitch about a 2 years ago, she cheated on me and I dumped her ass. Then I started banging her best friend. Then me and her broke up after about 7 months and now they're dating eachother... ****in love triangle if you ask me.
    w:225lbs. h:5'10.
    630/385/545/1560
    Journal | Vids

"im ready for the ladies too, my stomach has never been bigger and ive never been hairier." - Stumprrp

TJW

Quote Originally Posted by bigred1974 View Post
    I went out with friends a week and a half ago, and met an amazing girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigred1974 View Post
    well lets get off the anal thing, she swallows, even better!!
    Sounds real classy.

If it took you a few weeks to get swallowed, only the Lord knows she's been a blessing to many around town. Which isn't a bad thing but I'm just saying just save your money and have fun with her. When she starts to pay your bills and all that, you know you've got that Don Juan schlong on you. Now, that is when you know it's going to last. True story, my girlfriend whom I was separated with at the time said my name while having sex with this dude. I heard it through the grapevine and I've never cared to ask her about it. Point is, she feels as if she can't live without me physically. It's something that's installed in you, it's a necessity. Some people get it, a lot of people don't. Maybe that's why I've had to deal with her crap since we were 10. Love happens bro, you go asking for it, you can't ever trust it.
    Last edited by wnt2gitswoll; 05-19-2008 at 05:08 PM.

Likes to lick windows bigred1974's Avatar
    well, she is moving in with me. I am absolutely excited about it all. Her parents are really cool about it, I love her daughters- her youngest will not go to bed until she gets to see me when I get off of work. This is what its all about guys, I found what Ive always wanted. I know you think its going too fast but Im thirty four and have been around the block many many times. Oh and she is paying half the bills, buying groceries, and does all the cooking. Our sex life has only gotten better. To the poster above, she hates giving oral sex, but she did it because I wanted it. she told me this, and said she does it cause she loves me, well that and I go down on her all the time.
    Last edited by bigred1974; 06-13-2008 at 01:31 PM.
    6-6 288 lbs 33 yo 20 % bodyfat

Don't you ****ing dare, woman. He needs to keep batting for the pink team so he can keep dispensing fashion advice and such. If you cure him, he turns into a regular color blind tard-ass tripod-Viking-- this was regarding TwiloMike. RIP guy.

Im gona have to start wearing wrist wraps just to wipe lol- Hatred

No offense, but I worry about a woman who has children who is ready and willing to move in with a guy after a month. Especially one living with her parents.

I didn't meet my fiancee's kids until we were dating for four months. You have to be careful with children: they make emotional attachments very easily, yet they aren't as easily broken should something go wrong. Are the kids living with you?

I would really question someone's motives for moving in 1 month into a romantic relationship. (I know people who became roommates after knowing each other for a month, but that's different). Does she just want to get out of her parents' house? Is she looking for a provider? (I know she is paying half the bills.) A father for the children?

I know you guys talk til 5 AM, but how much do you know about her: has she ever lived with anyone else before? What happened there? How long did she know him before she moved in? How long did she stay?

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I just think that 6 weeks before shacking up (esp. with children) is much, much too soon.

[I'm not gonna even get into the 'swallowing' thing]
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.
    Are you eating while you are reading this? You should be... --hrdgain81
    Remember, kids, if you type well the Grammar Fairy will leave a quarter under your pillow. The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation

Well, the Blog's (finally) back (again!): Love and Hope and Sex and Dreams Feel free to stop by and comment.
    Here is my newly-created World of Warcraft Blog: BG's WoW Blog. Once again, feel free to stop by and comment.

[QUOTE=BG5150;1946454
    Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I just think that 6 weeks before shacking up (esp. with children) is much, much too soon.

[/QUOTE]

Best advice in this thread. Trust me bro, you don't want this. Before you know it, you'll be the one running the kids to soccer practice instead of doing what YOU want to do.

It's too late now, but moving in together is a pretty horrible idea. I knew my ex for 6 years, we dated for three months, I let her move in, and even that was too soon. Odds are this is going to turn out ****ty. I wish you all the luck in the world though. Maybe you'll be one of those few that make it...
    5'10"

Ultra Nasty Hypertrophy journal (HCT-12)-http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...rnal!-(HCT-12)

Old My 5-3-1 Journal:http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=132576

Quote Originally Posted by Detard View Post
    It's true man. I dated this bitch about a 2 years ago, she cheated on me and I dumped her ass. Then I started banging her best friend. Then me and her broke up after about 7 months and now they're dating eachother... ****in love triangle if you ask me.
    what the ****
    22 - 5'11'' - 190 lb
    PR's - Squat 350 | Bench 290 | Deadlift 400.4 | BW 203
    P Clean 98 KG | Jerk 106 | Full Clean 106 |
    Philippians 4:13 - "I can do anything through Christ who strengthens me."
    "I'm really impressed with your dedication. I will call it your jedication." - killxswitch
    J O U R N A L !
    TJW

I fully expected to come into this thread to see that you are:

a) getting married

or

b) filling a restraining order because this woman cut off your dick while you were sleeping because you smiled at a waitress.

Given my expectations, moving in together isn't so bad, although I echo BG's sentiments.

Super Ectomorph on Crack Justin Ryan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WBBIRL View Post

PIITB!!!!! PIITB!!!!!

wow... a month and she moved in with you?
    Jake Sullivan
    6' - 280lbs - 29yrs old - Professional Highland Games Athlete
    curently off-season
    HG training log = road to pro
    youtube channel = www.youtube.com/xtra0t

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    This is very funny because the title says " I think I found THE woman that I'll be with for A LONG LONG TIME!!"

Not A woman... THE woman. but not for the rest of your life...just awhile....
    : doomed :

For every time I hear one of these stories it's one more month that I'll put off getting into a committed relationship or moving in with a Hole.

At this rate I'll be moving in with a girl in a coffin.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

I bet if you try to break up she'll use the kids as emotional blackmail. "Oh, but they think of you as their dad..."

Quote Originally Posted by jed View Post
    what the ****
    Yeah dude. Now you know why I cut all ties with them
    w:225lbs. h:5'10.
    630/385/545/1560
    Journal | Vids

"im ready for the ladies too, my stomach has never been bigger and ive never been hairier." - Stumprrp

TJW

It ain't true love until you stay up talking till 7am, so work still needs to be done. Trust me I've banged 200 chicks, so I know how to distinguish true love from anything else. This one time I banged a chick so hard that I hurt my lower back and couldn't quite get that 950lbs raw squat the next day in the gym.

Likes to lick windows bigred1974's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anelka View Post
    I bet if you try to break up she'll use the kids as emotional blackmail. "Oh, but they think of you as their dad..."
    that wont fly, the kids know absolutely who there dad is.lol
    6-6 288 lbs 33 yo 20 % bodyfat

Don't you ****ing dare, woman. He needs to keep batting for the pink team so he can keep dispensing fashion advice and such. If you cure him, he turns into a regular color blind tard-ass tripod-Viking-- this was regarding TwiloMike. RIP guy.

Im gona have to start wearing wrist wraps just to wipe lol- Hatred

Quote Originally Posted by Hatred View Post
    This is very funny because the title says " I think I found THE woman that I'll be with for A LONG LONG TIME!!"

Not A woman... THE woman. but not for the rest of your life...just awhile....
    : doomed :

For every time I hear one of these stories it's one more month that I'll put off getting into a committed relationship or moving in with a Hole.

At this rate I'll be moving in with a girl in a coffin.
    I like to get a girlfriend about every 2 years just to remind myself why I only get a girlfriend about every 2 years.
    If one person can do something, anyone can learn to do it.
    Do what you've always done and get what you've always gotten.
    There is no failure, only feedback.

"Journey of 1000 miles starts with a single step".--Lao Tzu

Pro-Choice...ON EVERYTHING.

Is cutting down to 9% Jordanbcool's Avatar
    At this point in my life I've found that women are 99% skanks and should be treated as such. Most women sleep around more then guys!
    Getting back in the groove
    "I'll tell you a secret. Something they don't teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, (Troy 2004)
    Stats
    ATF squat- 275 RAW
    Deadlift- 415
    Bench- Two 100lbs DB's four times
    190lbs 15% BF (Estimate)