Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I think I found the girl Im going to be with for a long long time!!!

Likes to lick windows bigred1974's Avatar
    well looksl like I met the woman I wil be with for 5 1/2 months!!! I told her in no uncertain terms that she is to get the **** out and fast. She is lazy, lost her job and doesnt do **** around the house to help. I got tired and asked her to leave. She has more baggage than a full passenger jet to boot. To all who said your stupid for ths, I wish to god I would have listened in the first place. im going bact to nailing anything that moves. I miss that anyways
    6-6 288 lbs 33 yo 20 % bodyfat

Don't you ****ing dare, woman. He needs to keep batting for the pink team so he can keep dispensing fashion advice and such. If you cure him, he turns into a regular color blind tard-ass tripod-Viking-- this was regarding TwiloMike. RIP guy.

Im gona have to start wearing wrist wraps just to wipe lol- Hatred

Quote Originally Posted by faster View Post
    Like someone said earlier, it's just the honeymoon phase man. In my experience this usually lasts 4-6 months and then the real fun begins.
    FTW.

Wannabebig Member
    I suggest you to please do not trust on girls girls always ditch I was ditched two time . I gave you an advice now its up to you , that you act upon it or not .

Last edited by moiz615; 10-10-2008 at 04:24 PM.

Funny day for this thread to come back up. Just found out about 15 minutes ago that my ex-gf as of a few weeks ago (been together for almost 5 years) just started hooking up with some new guy.

The best part is when she told me about it she was the one who started crying because I didn't get upset over it. Now I think it finally hit her that all these chicks I'm going to college with are all fair game now.

S(atg) - B - DL
    375 - 335 - 515

"Gaining weight and having bigger body will make you look great on any clothing. Men with strong body are very attractive to women. General people tend to admire big muscle too." -mbijay

hehe thats pretty funny me and my gf didnt start losing that honey moon phase till a little after a year. She got pregnant though so we've had a reason to be together as long as we have 6 going on 7 years. It's had it's good and lets just say not as good years right now its great.

Honestly I cant believe how stupid I was in the first place to do this, being 34 and in a lot of relationships I should have known better. This girl is the most ****ed up individual I have ever had the bad fortune of meeting. Im kicking her out- she has no job, as she got fired for attendance. She slept all day and stayed up all night watching TV or playing video games. I feel like **** for kicking her out as her two kids are going to suffer, but its not my problem to deal with anymore. She never lifted a finger to do house work, and I drove her daughter to school because she is too ****ing lazy to do it. Her kids were complete undisciplined **** heads too. **** her, the player is back and Im happy as hell to be back!!

Don't you ****ing dare, woman. He needs to keep batting for the pink team so he can keep dispensing fashion advice and such. If you cure him, he turns into a regular color blind tard-ass tripod-Viking-- this was regarding TwiloMike. RIP guy.

And if she comes back saying she is pregnant Ill tell her to come back when the kid is born, get a paternity test and file for full custody.

LOL..wtf

This thread did a complete 180.

5/3/1 Journal

http://http://www.wannabebig.com/for...83#post1766083

Quote Originally Posted by bigred1974 View Post
    well looksl like I met the woman I wil be with for 5 1/2 months!!! I told her in no uncertain terms that she is to get the **** out and fast. She is lazy, lost her job and doesnt do **** around the house to help. I got tired and asked her to leave. She has more baggage than a full passenger jet to boot. To all who said your stupid for ths, I wish to god I would have listened in the first place. im going bact to nailing anything that moves. I miss that anyways
    Snakes with tits.

Banned
    Lol, at how dudes act when they don't succeed with women. I guess is just have a better, positive outlook which is probably one of the few reasons I've been with my girl since we were 12. What's going to happen is going to happen and it is what it is. I guess I've never really cared to think about the future, I'm the go with it kind of dude. Anyway, have fun with the nailing anything that moves it sounds like it'd suit you better. Next time, lay it unto them good enough (sexually) that they know they're place. I know my girl would never act up nor get lazy nor would I. That's what's up.

That sucks..but you gotta admit looking back at this thread that this is pretty damn funny. Enjoy yourself out there, and remember there are a lot of fish in the sea.

Well look at it this way, at least you got steady pootang for awhile. You did have to pay for the pootang with sweat and stress, but honestly, is there ever such thing as free pootang?

Quote Originally Posted by hellagrant View Post
    Well look at it this way, at least you got steady pootang for awhile. You did have to pay for the pootang with sweat and stress, but honestly, is there ever such thing as free pootang?
    Depends if the girl is willing to be just **** buddies.
    w:225lbs. h:5'10.
    630/385/545/1560
    Journal | Vids

"im ready for the ladies too, my stomach has never been bigger and ive never been hairier." - Stumprrp

TJW

Banned
    If you **** them good enough they never want to be just buddies. <The truth.
    Last edited by JoseAlonso; 10-11-2008 at 11:38 AM.

I have learned alot in this thread....
    Lifting is my life

I am 15
    @ 155 lbs

wow this thread turned out EXACTLY like i expected.

all women are cheaters and whores man. never give your heart away.
    Rock Quotes:
    -Girls like big strong men, all the other men has to find a niche or a thing they supposedly love, you know...like saving whales or reading books, to get laid.
    -Look..first I am scared little freezing virgin munk, but then I bare my self and I am nothing like a freezing virgin!
    -Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke, he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today.
    Quote Originally Posted by fixationdarknes
    And I'll clench my buttcheeks as hard as I can to keep free of intruders.

journal

Quote Originally Posted by biggimp View Post
    all women are cheaters and whores
    True that. There are no exceptions as well. Don't go thinking that the nice, conservative, bible reading girl you just met won't go cheating on you.

Quote Originally Posted by JoseAlonso View Post
    That is true. I just found that out last night...
    w:225lbs. h:5'10.
    630/385/545/1560
    Journal | Vids

"im ready for the ladies too, my stomach has never been bigger and ive never been hairier." - Stumprrp

TJW

Quote Originally Posted by JoseAlonso View Post
    Not only that I've seen a lot of girls use this as a way to lure a guy into a relationship. My Finance got me with that damn trick.

Banned
    As to the women are all cheaters and whatnot comment, the statement is that of insecurity and sexist. I suggest you kids get a hug and man up, maybe hold yourselfs in a different way (develop some swagger). Because with the attitude you're carrying, you will most likely become part of that statistic of those which get 'cheated on'. I'd like to correct what I said about "If you **** them good enough they never want to be just **** buddies", notice if you actually hold them they'll already want to be with you. Maybe it's just youthful ignorance or just the same old ignorance a lot of us men carry towards women but I think the majority of people just want to know they have a purpose. Maybe you should let your significant other feels as if they play a huge influence in life and not let them abuse the privilege. All I know is most of the stuff my friends and some people that I see on here complaining about, my girl doesn't do. She never talks back and so on, it's a respect thing. I say stop acting like pansies and bitchin' so much.

wow 2k+ views.
    Lifting is my life

I am 15
    @ 155 lbs

lol..u r cracking me up JA

True that. There are no exceptions as well. Don't go thinking that the nice, conservative, bible reading girl you just met won't go cheating on you.
    Actually, I'm going to continue doing EXACTLY that.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrelwooddowd View Post
    If we dress up for an occasion, then I go into gentleman mode. I don't stand up when she leaves the table, though. I was never taught that, and she pees too much.

A gallon a day, everyday! ThomasG's Avatar
    Lol at how bad this thread flip-flopped. But cmon man your 34 you should know better then to move in together after a month. I could see some couple in there early 20's doing this but 34.... Na
    My Journal
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    you're an intelligent guy... but you're also half #$%&ing crazy... and that my friend is the formula for a great powerlifter.
    23 Years old
    5'10 198'er
    Squat-565(wraps) 560(Raw)
    Bench:365(raw)
    Deadlift:555(raw)
    Front Squat-465x1 (wraps) 405x2 (raw)
    AtLarge Nutrition Optimize your body and Support WBB

Quote Originally Posted by Jordanbcool View Post
    At this point in my life I've found that women are 99% skanks and should be treated as such. Most women sleep around more then guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWebb78 View Post
    Don't judge a woman until AFTER your first fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingWarlord View Post
    If she doesn't bitch when you try to throw it in her ass, buy her the biggest diamond you can afford.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosaj View Post
    Did she swallow after anal? Keeper!
    Quote Originally Posted by jed View Post
    just be careful guy. your gettin alot of negative comments because it happens to most of us and then it rips our heart out, but we all hope the best for you and are happy for u man. best of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman15 View Post
    She'll rip your heart out when you least expect it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    Post coitus conversation should be limited to snoring.
    Quote Originally Posted by biggimp View Post
    wow this thread turned out EXACTLY like i expected.

all women are cheaters and whores man. never give your heart away.

figured I'd throw some of the best quotes through this thread together, notice a trend? There's truth to it all in some form or another lol.
    |A:26 | H:6'5'' | W:198| GW: 215|
    Stats: Start | Current | Goal
    Bench: 135lb |170lb| 225lb
    Squat: 135lb |185lb| 225lb
    Dead: 180 |185lb| 315lb
    OH Press: 85lb |100lb| 150lb
    (all 3 x 5 reps)