Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I think I found the girl Im going to be with for a long long time!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Twirl View Post
    figured I'd throw some of the best quotes through this thread together, notice a trend? There's truth to it all in some form or another lol.
    That theyre all misogynists?

Quote Originally Posted by Dkalban View Post
    That theyre all misogynists?
    If being honest makes me a misogynist then so be it
    5'6"
    160lbs
    480x1 deadlift
    315x5 squat (atf)
    260x1 bench

"He's used to doing the jerk first, then the clean." -Xian

"Eat more? I am already consuming more than 2500 cals a day." -Danpiel

Banned
    Damn, I've never realized how guys are so similar to girls when it comes to complaining. Bottom line is if you're not man enough to keep your girl then shut up and keep walkin'. Men shouldn't bitch, just zip your lip and go on about your business.

Quote Originally Posted by JoseAlonso View Post
    Damn, I've never realized how guys are so similar to girls when it comes to complaining. Bottom line is if you're not man enough to keep your girl then shut up and keep walkin'. Men shouldn't bitch, just zip your lip and go on about your business.
    What do you mean man enough to keep your girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Twirl View Post
    figured I'd throw some of the best quotes through this thread together, notice a trend? There's truth to it all in some form or another lol.
    most of those comments can be said for people in general. I think it's obvious which ones are specific to girls or gay men.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by method115 View Post
    What do you mean man enough to keep your girl?
    Treating your girl right enough to the point she has the upmost respect for you. Not displaying insecurity, satisfying her emotional, mental and physical needs to the highest degree. Disrespecting your girl, displaying constant insecurity (though you shouldn't have any at all when it comes to females) are a couple of things that'll lead them to straying. They want someone who's sure about themselves and how great and fun life can be. Everybody just wants to have fun, when you get to stressing you stress her. When most of us guys get mad at our lady we say and act like a woman during pregnancy. If you're cool and she's satisfied, they wouldn't care to want something 'different'. That's just crap people tell themselves to make it seem like they do those things for no reason. Also, after a while we tend to get comfortable in belief that we've proven ourselves to our lady, so we slack whether we know we are doing so or not. Some of them do the same too, it's not just us but I'm just putting it out there. A lot of guys would be surprised at the results they'd get if they can learn to put themselves in their significant others' shoes.

Banned
    Feel really happy for you.

Quote Originally Posted by JoseAlonso View Post
    Treating your girl right enough to the point she has the upmost respect for you. Not displaying insecurity, satisfying her emotional, mental and physical needs to the highest degree. Disrespecting your girl, displaying constant insecurity (though you shouldn't have any at all when it comes to females) are a couple of things that'll lead them to straying. They want someone who's sure about themselves and how great and fun life can be. Everybody just wants to have fun, when you get to stressing you stress her. When most of us guys get mad at our lady we say and act like a woman during pregnancy. If you're cool and she's satisfied, they wouldn't care to want something 'different'. That's just crap people tell themselves to make it seem like they do those things for no reason. Also, after a while we tend to get comfortable in belief that we've proven ourselves to our lady, so we slack whether we know we are doing so or not. Some of them do the same too, it's not just us but I'm just putting it out there. A lot of guys would be surprised at the results they'd get if they can learn to put themselves in their significant others' shoes.

well put
    |A:26 | H:6'5'' | W:198| GW: 215|
    Stats: Start | Current | Goal
    Bench: 135lb |170lb| 225lb
    Squat: 135lb |185lb| 225lb
    Dead: 180 |185lb| 315lb
    OH Press: 85lb |100lb| 150lb
    (all 3 x 5 reps)

Likes to lick windows bigred1974's Avatar
    I was going to post some long winded bs about relationship stuff, but here was our down fall in a nut shell. She has emotional baggage dating all the way back to her childhood. her dad was very emotionally and verbally abusive to her. she was pregnant and had an abortion at 14. Her uncle molested her. Her ex husband was a very physical and emotional abuser as well. I guess if I took things slower and stood back, I would have realized that this would never work from the beginning. She is a very nice girl with a big heart, but she is so ****ed up from all the abuse that she has basically shut down towards other people. She told me that she really loved me, but she couldnt open up to me the way I needed to make it work. This isnt an excuse, I know she tried. She told me she has resigned herself to the fact she cant be with anyone, and that I deserve the happy ending I want to find. She is suffering from crippling depression right now. I hate to see her like this, but I can only go down the road with her so far before I realize I need to cut my losses and move on. It isnt fair to either of us staying together because we cant give each other what we need. So I guess I learned two things. One, be honest with yourself. If it isnt working dont try and make it. Two, dont rush it, itll be there tomorrow and maybe take the time to really learn about who the person your with is.

I dont fault her for it not working out, I dont fault myself either. I just think it was a lot of bad judgement on both our parts. I still love her for that matter.
    6-6 288 lbs 33 yo 20 % bodyfat

Don't you ****ing dare, woman. He needs to keep batting for the pink team so he can keep dispensing fashion advice and such. If you cure him, he turns into a regular color blind tard-ass tripod-Viking-- this was regarding TwiloMike. RIP guy.

Im gona have to start wearing wrist wraps just to wipe lol- Hatred

Quote Originally Posted by bigred1974 View Post
    She is lazy, lost her job and doesnt do **** around the house to help. I got tired and asked her to leave. She has more baggage than a full passenger jet to boot. To all who said your stupid for ths, I wish to god I would have listened in the first place. im going bact to nailing anything that moves. I miss that anyways
    Just remember this and dont get soft and take her back.
    |A:26 | H:6'5'' | W:198| GW: 215|
    Stats: Start | Current | Goal
    Bench: 135lb |170lb| 225lb
    Squat: 135lb |185lb| 225lb
    Dead: 180 |185lb| 315lb
    OH Press: 85lb |100lb| 150lb
    (all 3 x 5 reps)