The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    hmm, I like to be big!!!

Revolution: A Manifesto

This book reminds me why Ron Paul garnered support from the most intelligent men I knew.

Its light, fairly basic, easy to understand, and ends any possible intelligent opposition to 99% of his positions within its scant pages.

Plus, you can tell he's become more polished due to the last campaign as he is far more quotable. You can get a lot of good one liners to support libertarian positions. Sign of a great mind that even in his advanced age he's still getting sharper.

I devoured the book in about 3 hours with some distractions.

The only negatives I can give it is it won't bring anything new for 'advanced' libertarians beyond more examples of how they're correct. However, the list of recommended reading seems good. I would work on it, but right now I'm in a physics phase, and trying to get a better handle on solid state and condensed matter physics.

Physics is a lot more fun than politics or economics because crushing stupidity is easy, just verify your results with experiments. No need for endless bickering where you have to deal with disillusioned Marxist morons, or Keynesians constantly uttering 'In the long run, we're all dead,' it seems like something a drunken frat boy would scream, not an 'eminent' economist.
    Last edited by nejar462; 05-11-2008 at 10:40 AM.
    Chris Mason is my master.....

American cars are like fat people, sure, they have a lot of power, but they're not built well, and they have all that useless weight, plus they make both make funny noises.

feel free to aim me, nejar462 im on a lot. Don't know much to warn you dudes, but im good at conversations.

Belial in reference to Ronnie Coleman, "Some people say he still has blood in his steroid stream, but I doubt it. Gas isn't one of the side effects, but that massive bloated overly muscular freak of nature circus sideshow appearance might be what tips most people off."

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!