Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dating older women

Dating older women

So I've been going to my current gym for the past two years. One of my first trips there I noticed an attractive older women and couldn't stop myself from checking her out every chance I got. I pegged her for 40. After about 6 months of seeing her weekly, we started to acknowledge each other with a smile or wave. As more time passed, the smiles turned into some light chit chat. Now we're to the point of having a 10-15 minute conversation every time we see each other.

I've learned a lot about her from all these various conversations and definitely can feel a mutual attraction. Along with being attractive and having a better body than most 20 yr olds, she's a good hearted woman, which I like. She's also turning 50 next week and is recently separated.

I've been with my girlfriend for the past 1.5 yrs and am, in general, happy with her. It could be better, could be worse. The thought has crossed my mind though; if I happened to be single, would I make a move on a woman 17 yrs older than me.

Has anyone ever dated/married an older woman. I'm not talking 7 or 8 yrs, more like double digits.....or even old enough to be your mother.

Love knows no age. Unless your under 18.. dating a 50 year old women.. but you get the point.
    Height: 5'11
    Starting Weight: 112
    5/15/08

Current Weight: 122 (+8)
    8/25/08
    Stage: Bulking

Procrastinator
    my brother is 31 and hookin up with a 57 y/o.. her kid is his age... not sure what he sees in her other then $$$$ signs... she's a complete waste of time.

I would not even touch 50 year old meat.
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    S/D/B PR's 445x1, 495x5, 335x1......Looking to get stronger and do a PL Meet this summer!
    Chronological Picture Thread 2005-Current
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

At Large Nutrition, Optimize YOUR body!

Quote Originally Posted by Unholy View Post
    I would not even touch 50 year old meat.
    Even if she looked 40 and had a banging body? If the rest of her body is that nice, I'm sure the cooch is too. (BTW..she doesn't have any kids)

Yea, a 40 year old that looked 30 on the other hand I would, but 50? shes been around for half a century.
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    S/D/B PR's 445x1, 495x5, 335x1......Looking to get stronger and do a PL Meet this summer!
    Chronological Picture Thread 2005-Current
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

At Large Nutrition, Optimize YOUR body!

Yea, a 40 year old that looked 30 on the other hand I would, but 50? shes been around for half a century.
    I really wouldn't care as long as she is attractive go for it, I wouldn't try to actually have a serious relationship with a women that old though.

I gotta go with paul on this one... I'm more in the range of about 5 years without me feeling weird about it.

i was 20 banging a 42 year old. it was great. she was hot and sexy. she got Brazilian waxes for me, cooked for me, took me on a trip, and eventually was paying me 45$'s an hour to work for her tutoring lol.

i ****ed it up though, lol........

oh well, i had my fun

..you only live once, give her a chance, see how you feel being with her
    Last edited by thoughtshewas18; 05-23-2008 at 11:38 AM.
    i bleed oil

"but seriously dude georgeous women reside everywhere, go look and ****" - BigCorey75

...but I've got 10 yrs on you. Fifty seems a lot older at 23 than it does at 33.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtshewas18 View Post
    i was 20 banging a 42 year old. it was great. she was hot and sexy. she got Brazilian waxes for me, cooked for me, took me on a trip, and eventually was paying me 45$'s an hour to work for her tutoring lol.

i ****ed it up though, lol........

oh well, i had my fun

..you only live once, give her a chance, see how you feel being with her
    Looking at your name, I thought you would go for the underage ones.

I hope your girlfriend doesn't read this thread.

Want me to put it in weird terms? When she was 27, you were 10 years old.
    Height: 5'11
    Starting Weight: 112
    5/15/08

Current Weight: 122 (+8)
    8/25/08
    Stage: Bulking

Wannabebig New Member
    Ok listen up bro ... this is gospel .

If she's hot , throw it in until you cant any more .

Older chicks dont do stupid stuff before you get busy , they take the lovin and run with it . Orgasms are super easy and they are more than willing to please you . There will be no games with the sex UNTIL she starts to like you . But then it's time to go anyway , young or old .

Lastly , a lot of times there is cash that comes with them ... take it .
    Give me your broken , give me your beaten ... I will build them up , I will lead them ... to the threshhold . Make you stronger , make you believe .

Quote Originally Posted by Brawl View Post

Older chicks dont do stupid stuff before you get busy , they take the lovin and run with it . Orgasms are super easy and they are more than willing to please you . There will be no games with the sex UNTIL she starts to like you . But then it's time to go anyway , young or old .

I'm diggin the last part!

She doesn't want to date you or marry you, she is recently seperated and looking for some fun with no strings. Probably having a GF is good new to her, all she wants is some <ock.

And what Brawl says, he ain't lying.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

Quote Originally Posted by Brawl View Post

I don't think I could've said it better myself!

When I was 24, I dated a 42 yr old, and that's how it was, when I was 26 I dated ANOTHER 42 yr old and that's how it was.

She's recently seperated too? Hell bro, I'd be surprised if you didn't get any on the first date. Chances are, she hasnt' gotten any in a really long ass time...making it MUCH more easy for you.
    Last edited by Spiderman; 05-23-2008 at 03:43 PM.

"Success is never behind you, it is always, always in front of you."

Selfproclaimed Fancy Pants wibble's Avatar
    I'll throw in my recent experience here. I'm 28 and I worked at a store last summer where the manager was a 41 year old woman. She's fun and attractive and working with her was awesome. There was a mutual attraction between us, and she started asking me what my plans were for the weekend. Eventually we started talking on MSN and meeting up on Saturday nights at the bar. I bought a cellphone so we could keep in touch privately. Around August or September she started having problems with her husband and we talked more and more. By December, she had moved out and we were officially dating. The relationship lasted about 4 months before she broke it off because she said she was confused between her ex-husband and myself and she needed some time. I had a bit of a hard time with it because I still have feelings for her, but I don't think we'll be getting back together. Anyway, on the bright side, I got to cross a few things off of my 'to do' list.

I tagged a MILF who was also a married woman who was also my manager.To top it off, I got a $1000 watch and a $700 bracelet as well as a few hoodies and some shirts out of the deal. Not to mention some free drunks and suppers.

So yeah, go ahead and hit it if you can.

I was about to say no, but you're 33. No biggie.
    -Matt
    gym lifts: squat: 341lbs, deadlift: 374lbs, bench: 275lbs
    My journal: http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=85034
    "Fk you and the Prowler you rode in on"

You're both old ****s, lol. Just playing, tap it and shut up. You make your rules.

be careful with older women. while im extrememly young to even toil with the idea, i had an 8 month "relationship" with a woman who was 10 years older than me (makeing her 26 at the time). i used the qoutes around relationship because basically i busted inside her and an "i love you" kinda came out with it. i was being drowned alive in vagina. physically it was great, but in the end, wasnt worth it. a lot of older women are horny. stick with your girl, be faithful.
    I BEAT CURL JOCKEY
    BP - 280 pause bench
    SQ - 345 outdated
    DL - 345 outdated
    Clean and Jerk - 250

tap that ass

Banned
    mark is older than me, but we make it work

Quote Originally Posted by youngguns View Post
    be careful with older women. while im extrememly young to even toil with the idea, i had an 8 month "relationship" with a woman who was 10 years older than me (makeing her 26 at the time). i used the qoutes around relationship because basically i busted inside her and an "i love you" kinda came out with it. i was being drowned alive in vagina. physically it was great, but in the end, wasnt worth it. a lot of older women are horny. stick with your girl, be faithful.
    What were you doing busting inside her at 16? Get your head out of your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickenlegs View Post
    What were you doing busting inside her at 16? Get your head out of your ass.
    hahahahahaha. i know right? i was stupid, and pretty damn high most of the time. my head has been extracted for some time now, as i am dating some one MY OWN age. just be careful, the older thing isn't all its cracked up to be.
    I BEAT CURL JOCKEY
    BP - 280 pause bench
    SQ - 345 outdated
    DL - 345 outdated
    Clean and Jerk - 250