Just got ALN's results and decided to start a journal. I was on cell-tech for a few weeks and have been takin nitrotech for a bit now too. Love the nitro, pretty much hate the cell i retained so much water taking it slow i'm starting to settle back down. so I took that first serving of RESULTS..... tastes fine but the rush after about 50 minutes was intense. weighted for my girlfreind to hurry up and get ready so we could hit the gym.

Got to the gym today was basiclly fit in whatever i could to test the energy with results:

Bench:
5x225
7x205
5x195
7x185
3x200
5x185
10x145

Shoulder press(machine):
10x?
5x?+2
10X?

Machine rows:
10x?
10x?+3

Dips no weight:

ez bar curls:
90x(almost finished 21's)
10x90

Leg press
410x15
500x10

Arm raises(i think thats what their called)
15x10

crunches on ball

normal crunchs

leg raises

... wanted to do cardio but... I had no energy for it.
Had a protein shake and went to a chinese buffet a couple hours latter.

Im a little bit bigger but hey I like to treat my self every once in a while and rice, chicken and fish isn't to bad but the sweet and sour sauce and the fried **** isn't the best for you, but what the hell I needed to eat plus i got one for free from a buy 9 ger one free card hehe...

Bottom line today was an akward work out but results got me fired up and ready to go. and I've been drinking caffine for the last hour and a half and playin on the old super nintendo with the girl. i got two days off lifting cause i work on friday and saturday anybody suggest taking the results in the morning if i'm gonna get that huge rush before i go to work at 5? ohh btw i dont usally wake up till 2:30 pm so its probably gonna suck to go into work all hyped up because I'm a server and i dont want to be freakin out all the customers? any thoughts?