The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: blowouts

Wannabebig Member

blowouts

I just ordered a 1ply rage x bench shirt like 3 weeks ago. Just got it dialed in and able to touch my chest. while doing a working set with 650 the sleeve blew right out on the seem! I just sent it back to inzer. Do they replace or fix it? Does anyone know? I only have 3 weeks left till nationals so I have to figure something out. They told me there is a warranty but other than that they have given me no answers.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

did you call them?

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Superior Athletics - Northeast Ohio's Center for Athlete Training
    *Westside Barbell Certified Gym

Wannabebig Member
    hey travis, yes i did and i told them my perdicament. i sent it to them overnight and they got it this morning. they had no answers for me. said it may be a week for an answer. i cant wait to long cause ill have to break in a new one in 3 weeks time. thats a lot of training and a crushed spray bottle!

NASA KY CHAIRMAN NASAKYCHAIRMAN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big LaP View Post
    hey travis, yes i did and i told them my perdicament. i sent it to them overnight and they got it this morning. they had no answers for me. said it may be a week for an answer. i cant wait to long cause ill have to break in a new one in 3 weeks time. thats a lot of training and a crushed spray bottle!
    After a week, give them another call and explain that you have a big national meet coming up.

Also, you might want to keep a back up shirt for emergencies.

TRAIN HARD

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL
    GOT MAXIMUM MASS STACK?

Wannabebig Member
    i do have a back up. it's really broken in. not to much pop in it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Big LaP View Post
    my advice man, plan on using your back up shirt. Don't try and force a new shirt right now. that way you just have peace of mind and know you'll get a bench in

You might try washing the older shirt. I wash mine on cold - cold cycle with no detergent in there. Keeps it nice and fresh. I wouldn't recommend throwing it in the dryer haha that sucker will shrink too much but hang it out on a line to air dry.

Also, after you get your first attempt in. If you feel really confident in the shirt, pull the sleeves down a little and get the collar down as well.

But as for the new shirt, I think it'd be a mistake to try and break in a new one this close to the meet

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Superior Athletics - Northeast Ohio's Center for Athlete Training
    *Westside Barbell Certified Gym

Wannabebig Member
    thanks. i will try that with the old one this week. what do they do with the one i sent back? do you know?

just roll with what you've got.. no way any new shirt will be ready in that amount of time. I don't even use shirts and know that even if it's the same kinda shirt you WERE using..it'll be a different shirt than what you were used to in 3 weeks when it comes showtime. Just because it wasn't broken in like the other one.
    Proud to be sponsored by APT prowriststraps.com

90* just means you're halfway there to becoming a man!