The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

The Power of Nightmares

To all of my political debaters on here, here is a documentary I've found done by the BBC that explains what and who the neoconservatives are. It's a 3 part series (1 hour each). Only reason I'm posting this is that whenever I say "neocon" in a thread everyone seems to think I'm referring to some conspiracy theory, which concerns me as people should really know who these people are. War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength (1984). Remember that when watching this.

Part 1 http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...Ob-LnlCA&hl=en

Part 2 http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...PGw_HYCA&hl=en

Part 3 http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...OouszmCA&hl=en
    "You shall invite to the path of your Lord with wisdom and kind enlightenment, and debate with them in the best possible manner. Your Lord knows best who has strayed from His path, and He knows best who are the guided ones."- Quran 16:25

"A life unexamined is not worth living"- Socrates

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Thanks, I'm gonna try and watch over the weekend. But when you are dealing with extremes on both sides of the aisle you got whackos. What I keep saying is, Obama has the most liberal voting record in Congress. Where there is neocons, Obama is on the other far end. Extremes are not good either way.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

Quote Originally Posted by BilltheButcher View Post
    Thanks, I'm gonna try and watch over the weekend. But when you are dealing with extremes on both sides of the aisle you got whackos. What I keep saying is, Obama has the most liberal voting record in Congress. Where there is neocons, Obama is on the other far end. Extremes are not good either way.
    I agree 100%. My point in posting this is just to open some eyes.
    "You shall invite to the path of your Lord with wisdom and kind enlightenment, and debate with them in the best possible manner. Your Lord knows best who has strayed from His path, and He knows best who are the guided ones."- Quran 16:25

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyK View Post
    I agree 100%. My point in posting this is just to open some eyes.
    Good, I am glad you dislike Obama as much as I do.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

Quote Originally Posted by BilltheButcher View Post
    Good, I am glad you dislike Obama as much as I do.
    I mistrust him more than I dislike him. He pledged tot he good people of Illinois to support them in the Senate for a six-year term, but after a measly three years of "service" he announces his run for President. At least the carpet-bagger waited a term before she went national...
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.
    Are you eating while you are reading this? You should be... --hrdgain81
    Remember, kids, if you type well the Grammar Fairy will leave a quarter under your pillow. The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation

Well, the Blog's (finally) back (again!): Love and Hope and Sex and Dreams Feel free to stop by and comment.
    Here is my newly-created World of Warcraft Blog: BG's WoW Blog. Once again, feel free to stop by and comment.

Gamer/Lifter
    I'd much rather have my senator become a president.
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press.
    "It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech.
    "It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate.
    "It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."

okay, wow. I watched 4 minutes of the first one and quit.
    It doesn't suprise me at all that the BBC would make something like this.
    I'll say it again (because people always seem to bring it up) but I was against going into Iraq but I was for hunting Bin Laden.
    These guys try to make it sound like Bush and Blair got into office pimping the WOT. I can't remember when Blair got in, but it seems to escape them that Bush got elected before Sept.11.
    I come from the Roosevelt philosophy. Tread softly but carry a big stick.
    In other words, I believe in live and let live, but I've been around long enough to know that there are people (and nations) that prey on weakness and you can't be defenseless.
    'In order to alter the inertial mass of weights, you must become one with them, like a machine, the totality of your motion is as one'

Quote Originally Posted by zen View Post
    okay, wow. I watched 4 minutes of the first one and quit.
    It doesn't suprise me at all that the BBC would make something like this.
    I'll say it again (because people always seem to bring it up) but I was against going into Iraq but I was for hunting Bin Laden.
    These guys try to make it sound like Bush and Blair got into office pimping the WOT. I can't remember when Blair got in, but it seems to escape them that Bush got elected before Sept.11.
    I come from the Roosevelt philosophy. Tread softly but carry a big stick.
    In other words, I believe in live and let live, but I've been around long enough to know that there are people (and nations) that prey on weakness and you can't be defenseless.
    Zen, watch the entire documentary. In part three they clearly show how September 11th changed the President's policies from non-interventionism to a much more aggressive approach. However, they also present how the neoconservatives contiually fabricated information to make the terrorist threat look a lot bigger then it was in order to wage war against Iraq.

The first two parts bring you up to speed as to how the neoconservative movement formed, and their history as myth makers in Government.
    Last edited by CrazyK; 06-02-2008 at 12:59 PM.

Bodybuilding Mythbuster
    Basically that so-called documentary relies on a number of misquotes and taking information out of context.

To list just one. The intelligence agencies of the majority of countries, not just the U.S believed Saddam had WMD. Unless the documentary is claiming that the neocons were in power in all these countries as well...

All the available intelligence pointed to that...and in fact Saddam's number two in the air force verified that yes Saddam did have such weapons and that yes they were shipped across the border to Syria..facts that the documentary glosses right over.