Thread: vitamins/whey and casein protein/waximaize

Banned

vitamins/whey and casein protein/waximaize

i have a few questions:

1. How many of each vitamin should I be taking? (vitamin c, b complex, normal multi)

2. What times should i be taking casein protein? (I was thinking in the morning with a few cups of milk)

3. If i was going to have two whey protein shakes a day, when should I take them? (Pre workout+during, pre workout+post workout, or post workout+during workout)

4. If i was going to have two waximaize scoops a day, when should I take them? (pre+during, or pre+post)

thanks alot

i'd take the vitamins as directed on the package.

you could mix the whey and casein into the same shake for optimal protein absorption.

just know in short, whey protein digests fast, and casein protein digests slow. you should pretty much know when to use them with that knowledge.

waxy maize is a great carb source. i take a scoop in my pre workout shake just so i can get some carbs in me without the bloating while i lift. if you are set on drinking 2 scoops a day, one before workouts and one after workouts would be good.
    Last edited by Lones Green; 06-03-2008 at 12:29 PM.
    23 years old
    6'3, 308 lbs

825 Squat
    470 Bench
    645 Deadlift
    1905 total
    www.atlargenutrition.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lonesXedge View Post
    i'd take the vitamins as directed on the package.

you could mix the whey and casein into the same shake for optimal protein absorption.

just know in short, whey protein digests fast, and casein protein digests slow. you should pretty much know when to use them with that knowledge.

waxy maize is a great carb source. i take a scoop in my pre workout shake just so i can get some carbs in me without the bloating while i lift. if you are set on drinking 2 scoops a day, one before workouts and one after workouts would be good.

would it be be better to drink the waximaize during instead of after? or should i just stick with before and after.