The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: inzer belts

inzer belts

im shopping around for a belt for my SO. im looking for something thats 10mm and built solid. so i came upon this inzer... http://www.inzernet.com/detail_belt....LTS_BUCKLE10MM
    has anyone ordered thru inzer directly? how fast do they ship? are there any other sites that sell what im looking for cheaper?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

I ordered through inzer directly... I think it took a week or two. The forever belts are awesome though... everyone on our team uses them.
    - rEDfURY
    Powerlifting since Sept 2006
    My PL Training Journal

Philippians 4:13

"To give anything less that your best is to sacrifice the gift" - Pre

I've always had great customer service through Inzer. I have a "forever" belt and it's great.
    A child does not learn to squat from the top down. In other words, he does not suddenly make a conscious decision one day to squat. Actually, he is squatting one day and make the conscious decision to stand. Squatting precedes standing in the developmental sequence. This is the way a child's brain learns to use the body as the child develops movement patterns. Therefore, a child is probably crawling, rocks back into a squatting position with the back completely relaxed and the hips completely flexed, and stands when he has enough hip strength. This approach makes a lot of sense and can be applied to relearning the deep squat movement if it is lost. -Gray Cook
    Lifting Clips: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=johnnymnemonic2
    Blog: http://squatrx.blogspot.com/

They are nice belts. Why not get the 13mm, though?
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    BP 430x1 (shirted), 320x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal
    www.illinipowerlifting.org

"Most people don't want to learn new things. They only want to hear about things that validate crap they're already doing." - Mike Boyle

she prefers to be thinner so its more flexable and not stiff like mine.

that didnt sound right

Not to bring up an old thread, but I had a similar question: I want to get a quality belt to use for years to come that will only be used to maximal to near maximal efforts on squat.

Are the Inzer Forever belts worth the 60-70?
    What about belts from APT (prowriststraps.com)?
    And 10mm vs. 13mm?
    Single vs. Double vs. Lever? (how easy/hard is it to adjust the lever belts to your specification at the beginning?)

Thanks for the help.

"Squats make the ghetto booty"-Me
    "No matter how much you lift, just remember that on the other side of the world, a little chinese girl is warming up with your max"-bIgHwN86
    "Reach for some self discipline."-Holto

I ordered a belt through Inzer and it took about two weeks to get it.

I just recently ordered a belt, it took 5 days to ship, amazing. (I live in Ontario BTW)

I got that EXACT same belt, single prong. I LOVE it. I hit my first 405 deadlift and 315 squat with it recently. It is well worth the money!!!!!

Optimum, they are called for ever belts for a reason! It is just one huge piece of leather, it aint ripping any time soon!

I have the same belt with double prong. I like it, but I stopped using it because I find that I just dislike belts in general.

S(atg) - B - DL
    375 - 335 - 515

"Gaining weight and having bigger body will make you look great on any clothing. Men with strong body are very attractive to women. General people tend to admire big muscle too." -mbijay

Banned
    All three of my belts came form inzer and have held up great. HAve not tried others though. I have 10 mm belt, an economy belt, and a forever belt (kept growing :P). All double prong. Only thing I will warn about is the first few tiems ytou wear it if you get real sweaty the color of the belt will bleed on your shirt. Or at least mine did. I use the belt of heavy overhead, PL squats, any type of heavy pulling. Ive had the forever belt for about 8 months or perhaps a little bit longer and you can hardly tell I wear it. It holds up real well and is very stiff. The other two have a little more give, with the economy belt giving the most as it is real thin.

WBB's Juggernaut/Liason BigCorey75's Avatar
    The only place where you can mix Alcohol and Live Ammunition and its called a "Family Outing", Texas
    ive brought quite a few things from inzer online, if ur not to picky about color and style it ships rather quickly, i usualy order the basic colors which they have in stock (black) and it ships in about 2 days or so, very quick, also helps that i live in the same state....lol
    Why live if one can not Deadlift?- John Paul Sigmasson

Accept that which is useful and reject what is not- Bruce Lee

Reason and Logic trump religion- Me

Restriction of education, Censorship of knowledge, and Proliferation of religion helps keep the masses tamed- Me

"Money does not fix everything, Smart fixes everything"

since its brought back up, let me chime in my review. i ordered a two tone color inzer 10mm single prong and it had to be custom made which took 2-3 weeks (couldn't remember, but thats what inzer claimed). after i got it, it wasn't as expected to be. belt was still pretty stiff but we just ended up keeping it to have a 2nd belt handy.

since that didn't work out, i ordered the lady the retro belt from elitefts.com. 10mm, single prong, same specs as the inzer. this belt was much more flexilble and easier to put on. although i had to soak it in water a bit and squeeze away to make it even more flexible. in the end, she liked this belt much more.
    http://www.flexcart.com/members/elit...d=205&pid=1378

PL belts in general require at least a month or two of regular use before they soften up a little. You have to be patient and break them in.
    A child does not learn to squat from the top down. In other words, he does not suddenly make a conscious decision one day to squat. Actually, he is squatting one day and make the conscious decision to stand. Squatting precedes standing in the developmental sequence. This is the way a child's brain learns to use the body as the child develops movement patterns. Therefore, a child is probably crawling, rocks back into a squatting position with the back completely relaxed and the hips completely flexed, and stands when he has enough hip strength. This approach makes a lot of sense and can be applied to relearning the deep squat movement if it is lost. -Gray Cook
    Lifting Clips: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=johnnymnemonic2
    Blog: http://squatrx.blogspot.com/

I ordered a 13mm belt from Inzer. It took over 4 weeks to arrive, probably because I ordered a weird color.

anyone with any experience, how hard is it to adjust the lever the first time around to fit you? Like i said before, i will only be using a belt on maximal or near maximal squats, so easy on and off is pretty nice. Also any opinions on 10mm vs 13mm?

"Squats make the ghetto booty"-Me
    "No matter how much you lift, just remember that on the other side of the world, a little chinese girl is warming up with your max"-bIgHwN86
    "Reach for some self discipline."-Holto