Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pussy Whipped

Gamer/Lifter

Pussy Whipped

My buddy is pussy whipped, and its annoying as hell.

Basically me 2 buddies are like real close with knowing each other partying together etc. We used to have the best kick ass times EVER. Well at the beganing of the year my buddy Jeff met this chick named Katie. Well it was cool and all and he had sex with her, thats when things changed. He became pussy whipped. Now at first I thought "Uh thats typical I was too" well it hasn't worn up off yet.

Now Jeff also recently went sober, which isn't a bad thing and he still does occassionally drink, he used to do it quite often but anyways so naturally his party went down. Now then you got the other 2/3 of the group, myself and Tom. Me and Tom are the guys who go to allt he parties, who have the ploicy of never allowing chicks between us. Which we haven't and we've done damn good. In fact I remember times when Toms GF would call him up and he'd go "Guys night out, call back tomorrow" granted nicely and sweatly and that took awhile.

However Jeff is different, and I got several big examples.

Pre Prom party the week prior was where everyone and anybody was going, it was going be great and it would of been had my buddy drink not been spiked btu thats a different story. Jeff didn't wanna go cause his GF was spending the night, thats sorta understandable. Now Prom night same thing, which is understandable as well, it was also 2 AM when we got home as well so it was late to start with anyhow (for starting a party) then came graduation, now I expected Jeff to be all on board with the party, It was going to be ahuge party at this chicks house, girl guy ratio perfect etc really well thought out and planned etc. So I was like Jeff why not come with me and Tom and go have a lot of fun. He said no his GF is spending the night, now by this time its really starting to irke me. Graduation, and his GF Isn't a senior and he puts us ove rhim? Hes forgotten the golden rule of bros before hos, and he'll soon regret it I feel.

Now Tom is leaving to go back stateside to go to college, we've all known each other for a while and I thought it'd be a great idea to get our group but together for one last final amazing blast. So I invite Tom and Jeff to our favoriate Pub. Now Tomw as onboard right away, completely upf ront like hell yea lets go type deal. Jeff isn't, he came up with the excuse that his class ends at 11PM and he needs to spend the night at Katies house, now this is whats sit this off.

Tom whose known JEff sicne the 5th grade is putting one night without with his sex above a buddy hes known for the last 7 years. Something which I think it amazinly stupid. Now me and tom have always said "put your bros before your hos, bros got a longer shelf life"

In fact on his Birthday right before he met this chick he was going party with us and open up his time capasule he made when he was little. Now me and tom are his best buds and we expected to have a great time drinking and partying and going back to his house and going through all his old stuff in this time capsule. He told us he wants to go through it alone privately with Katie.

So what do yall think is jeff putting bros before hos?
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press.
    "It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech.
    "It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate.
    "It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."

There's more to life than partying. Maybe this guy is figuring it out and you haven't.

These days, I'd much rather spend the night in with my fiancee than party with the guys.
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.
    Are you eating while you are reading this? You should be... --hrdgain81
    Remember, kids, if you type well the Grammar Fairy will leave a quarter under your pillow. The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation

Well, the Blog's (finally) back (again!): Love and Hope and Sex and Dreams Feel free to stop by and comment.
    Here is my newly-created World of Warcraft Blog: BG's WoW Blog. Once again, feel free to stop by and comment.

Gamer/Lifter
    Um, we aren't talking about typical nights. Big nights, tell me if one of your buddies finished college or earned his PHD or got a major promotion or got an amazing job and was hosting a party you'd spend the night with your fiancee and not your friends?
    "It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate.
    "It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Maybe she doesn't like him going out and getting wasted and he respects her wishes.
    Remember, kids, if you type well the Grammar Fairy will leave a quarter under your pillow. The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation

Well, the Blog's (finally) back (again!): Love and Hope and Sex and Dreams Feel free to stop by and comment.
    Here is my newly-created World of Warcraft Blog: BG's WoW Blog. Once again, feel free to stop by and comment.

Gamer/Lifter
    Don't think of us as your typical "american teenagers" all of us have been visiting bars for years now, my first pub was when I was 13. We aren't the kids getting trashed stumbling home and throwing up. We are the ones getting drunk throwing around some jokes walking home put some asprin and hit the sacks.

Hes pussy whipped and hes refusing to party with us on the big nights, hes basically not going to a buddies going away party.

Me and Tom prob party together 1-2 time a month, I haven't partied with him since october. We only even ask him for the big nights.

dude if hes pussy whipped it kinda sounds like you and your other "friend" are dick whipped. the dude has moved on, his choice. take your hand off his dick and let him do his thing
    Beer helped slow down my metabolism.... -ozzyman

I have a couple friends like that. My best friend has been dating his girlfriend for about 2 years now. The first few months were much like you are explaining. It's cuz they are crazy about eachother and want to be together all the time. That phase will soon fade and it will be back to normal. I'm assuming you havent really had a serious relationship. When you truly care about the girl, it makes things different.

On the other hand, I have another friend who has been with his girlfriend for about 7 or 8 months and he is still pussy whipped. EVERY day he has to pick her up from school no matter what he is doing. If were out at a baseball game, he will leave early to pick her up or he'll call his MOM and get his mom to pick her up. His girlfriend is a little bitch though. One day she had to walk home from school (doesnt everyone in grade 9 walk to and from school?) and she started freaking out over the phone because his sister took his car and he couldnt pick her up. He hasnt come out to a party in 6 months. If he does, he has to lie to his girlfriend and say hes just at my house watching a movie. She is crazy man.

Find some new friends man. There are tons of people that like to go out and drink and have fun. Branch out, make some new friends.
    w:225lbs. h:5'10.
    630/385/545/1560
    Journal | Vids

"im ready for the ladies too, my stomach has never been bigger and ive never been hairier." - Stumprrp

TJW

Quote Originally Posted by BigNic View Post
    dude if hes pussy whipped it kinda sounds like you and your other "friend" are dick whipped. the dude has moved on, his choice. take your hand off his dick and let him do his thing
    I agree.

Sounds like you are trying to cock block him. He probably really cares about his new girl. I sense a little jealousy on your end
    w:225lbs. h:5'10.
    630/385/545/1560
    Journal | Vids

"im ready for the ladies too, my stomach has never been bigger and ive never been hairier." - Stumprrp

TJW

Quote Originally Posted by Detard View Post
    I agree.

Sounds like you are trying to cock block him. He probably really cares about his new girl. I sense a little jealousy on your end

OR...

maybe he just grew up. I've been in bars since I was 16 and at one point was downing a bottle of vodka a night. Now I'm 24 and I RARELY drink and all my friends are expecting me to go 'out' on my birthday next weekend, but I don't really feel like it. I think I'm just going to go bowling for fun. There's more to life than partying, and waking up hungover is no fun. I remember getting wasted every other night, every night, every weekend, depending on what point I was at in my life. I also remember waking up one day saying this is dumb. Then after that alcohol started tasting differently and its just not that enjoyable anymore.

Maybe you and your other buddy need to grow up and get a life. As others have said, there's more to life than partying. Not to mention, you'll look alot better without the alcohol inhibiting protein synthesis and fat loss. Find a girl that you really care for and see if she wants you to go out and party every night.
    Jake Sullivan
    6' - 280lbs - 29yrs old - Professional Highland Games Athlete
    curently off-season
    HG training log = road to pro
    youtube channel = www.youtube.com/xtra0t

Stop cock blocking.
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    S/D/B PR's 445x1, 495x5, 335x1......Looking to get stronger and do a PL Meet this summer!
    Chronological Picture Thread 2005-Current
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

At Large Nutrition, Optimize YOUR body!

Gamer/Lifter
    On the other hand, I have another friend who has been with his girlfriend for about 7 or 8 months and he is still pussy whipped. EVERY day he has to pick her up from school no matter what he is doing. If were out at a baseball game, he will leave early to pick her up or he'll call his MOM and get his mom to pick her up. His girlfriend is a little bitch though. One day she had to walk home from school (doesnt everyone in grade 9 walk to and from school?) and she started freaking out over the phone because his sister took his car and he couldnt pick her up. He hasnt come out to a party in 6 months. If he does, he has to lie to his girlfriend and say hes just at my house watching a movie. She is crazy man.
    Sounds like him,

They've been dating since september.

Stop cock blocking.
    \

Don't cock block, cock blocking would actually be telling his GF something or doing something. I don't do that.

I'm assuming you havent really had a serious relationship. When you truly care about the girl, it makes things different.
    Your right, i've always looked at girls as something fun especially in my age.

BTW I don't get drunk everyweekend even, once or twice a month is the norm for me.

**** that cock blocking does not mean you say something to his gf or do something. Cockblocking can be done many other ways. You sir are trying to cock block. Find some more friends.
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    S/D/B PR's 445x1, 495x5, 335x1......Looking to get stronger and do a PL Meet this summer!
    Chronological Picture Thread 2005-Current
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

At Large Nutrition, Optimize YOUR body!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJake View Post
    OR...

maybe he just grew up. I've been in bars since I was 16 and at one point was downing a bottle of vodka a night. Now I'm 24 and I RARELY drink and all my friends are expecting me to go 'out' on my birthday next weekend, but I don't really feel like it. I think I'm just going to go bowling for fun. There's more to life than partying, and waking up hungover is no fun. I remember getting wasted every other night, every night, every weekend, depending on what point I was at in my life. I also remember waking up one day saying this is dumb. Then after that alcohol started tasting differently and its just not that enjoyable anymore.

Maybe you and your other buddy need to grow up and get a life. As others have said, there's more to life than partying. Not to mention, you'll look alot better without the alcohol inhibiting protein synthesis and fat loss. Find a girl that you really care for and see if she wants you to go out and party every night.
    QFT

i dont know when the last time was that i was hammered and i used to do it all the time. now my only problem is wanting to drink expensive beer because i love the taste and that doesnt fit into my diet lol.

but for the OP, listen to what about everyone else is telling you

Banned
    I think age makes a big difference; how old are you?

Personally, I've been with the same girl for a LONG time...we were together in high school and we just finished university. If I commit to a night with her, I follow through on it. I would rather keep to my word and be an honest guy.

...that and I can save it for when I really need out of something

Wannabebig Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG5150 View Post
    There's more to life than partying. Maybe this guy is figuring it out and you haven't.

These days, I'd much rather spend the night in with my fiancee than party with the guys.
    My initial thoughts exactly.

Have fun for the both of you.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

Quote Originally Posted by BigNic View Post
    choice. take your hand off his dick and let him do his thing

Dammit Nick, the Navy has done wornderful things for you. I was fully expecting to be the first ******* to say this. Glad to see it was done for me.

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

One of my friends brings his GF with him on 'guys' night. Actually she's kinda became one of the guys. Nobody minds really cause she's hot and she's pretty cool.

that's life man. as you get older "pussy whipped" will turn into "married" lol
    i bleed oil

"but seriously dude georgeous women reside everywhere, go look and ****" - BigCorey75

Sounds like you definitely need to grow up. Getting drunk doesn't take priority over spending time with the girl he cares for, why should you care? I'm not a lot older than you, but I used to get hammered every weekend as well and I've definitely out-grown it. I'll drink once in a while but getting **** faced just isn't very fun for me anymore. I'd rather focus on my powerlifting goals, worry about my job, school work, etc.
    Best lifts: 615/475/660, Raw w/ Wraps
    http://www.youtube.com/user/invain622002

alot of my friends drink and party occasionally, and it's pathetic. just because this guy is a) sober now and doesnt enjoy drinking as much and also b) is in a serious relationship that he would rather spend a nice night with his GF than go kill brain cells and get trashed for no reason doesnt mean he's whipped. ive never been into drinking, and never will. im coming up on my senior year and i still have no interest in it, and i get **** for it. this world is awesome.
    22 - 5'11'' - 190 lb
    PR's - Squat 350 | Bench 290 | Deadlift 400.4 | BW 203
    P Clean 98 KG | Jerk 106 | Full Clean 106 |
    Philippians 4:13 - "I can do anything through Christ who strengthens me."
    "I'm really impressed with your dedication. I will call it your jedication." - killxswitch
    J O U R N A L !
    TJW

Footballer
    I love this forum. When there's girl problem threads everyone says "you're only 18, theres plenty of time to be in a relationship go out and get girls". Now this kid is 18 and you're saying this is the one he cares for...what is it? I agree with you Nik I think he's pretty gay for ditching his guys. He can **** her anytime(GF) so it's definitely not a cock block. I think he'll understand when they break up that he missed out on ****. Don't worry about it find new buddies.
    Calgary Stampeder!
    Formerly a CMU Chippewa!

Gamer/Lifter
    yea, I didn't expect this response from you guys.

O I don't get drunk every weekend, I mean if you would talk about the last 3-4 weekends thats different cause thats grad but the next 2-3 I should remain fairly sober outside of this Party tomororw.

You know what, I've had a lot of my friends say the same thing to me that you are saying about your friend, but do you want to know what the truth is? When I used to go out and get drunk with them it was because I didn't have anything better to do. I liked going out to meet girls and to kill time. Now, I have no need to meet girls or kill time because I genuinely enjoy spending time with my girlfriend.

I've come to the realization that I don't even like a lot of the people that I used to go out with. Their idea of a good time is getting ****-faced and coked-up, and that's fine, it's just not something I want to do every night.

Have you told your pussy whipped friend how you feel? Communication is important in any relationship, be it a friendship or a couples type thing.