Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Mgs4

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Posts
    1,902

    Mgs4

    Is one of the most amazingly beautiful games Ive ever seen... Not done with it yet, so no spoilers, however..... Discuss....

  2. #2
    Super Moderator RBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WillNoble View Post
    Is one of the most amazingly beautiful games Ive ever seen... Not done with it yet, so no spoilers, however..... Discuss....
    i totally agree. the presentation is incredible. i haven't been able to put it down all weekend.


    AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Posts
    1,902
    Octo camo is one of the most neat features Ive ever seen in a game

  4. #4
    Back in business WBBIRL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Fridge
    Posts
    5,604
    Finished the game, THIS title is a reason in itself to own a PS3 especially if you've played the others. This is quite possibly the best of the series, although I give it a tie with the first game.

    To anyone who hasn't played the MGS games... your really missing out on what is one of the greatest game series of all time.

    Although the CG cut scenes take up about as much time as the game does, you don't ever notice how long they are because your glued to them.

    This is the first PS3 game I've played that I think was very well done.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by WBBIRL View Post
    Finished the game, THIS title is a reason in itself to own a PS3 especially if you've played the others. This is quite possibly the best of the series, although I give it a tie with the first game.

    To anyone who hasn't played the MGS games... your really missing out on what is one of the greatest game series of all time.

    Although the CG cut scenes take up about as much time as the game does, you don't ever notice how long they are because your glued to them.

    This is the first PS3 game I've played that I think was very well done.
    I haven't gotten it yet cause I've only played MGS1. I'm playing 2 right now and have 3 do you think it's important to play them? I don't want to be lost throughout the story.

  6. #6
    Back in business WBBIRL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Fridge
    Posts
    5,604
    We'll 3's a must, 2 isn't necessary but you should finish it since you started.

  7. #7
    Back in business WBBIRL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Fridge
    Posts
    5,604
    And to follow, it helps to know before hand that the games aren't in order of their titles.

    Part 1 is MGS3, Part 2 is MGS1, Part 3 is MGS2 and well part 4 is game 4.

    Great storyline, great title, and just all around an awesome play.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by WBBIRL View Post
    And to follow, it helps to know before hand that the games aren't in order of their titles.

    Part 1 is MGS3, Part 2 is MGS1, Part 3 is MGS2 and well part 4 is game 4.

    Great storyline, great title, and just all around an awesome play.
    Alright cool, I knew about the game orders read about that online. Well looks like I have some gaming to do.

  9. #9
    Lifting junkie. AKMass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    MASSachusetts
    Posts
    969
    Damn I almost bought this game yesterday too. But I talked myself out of it and bought Hello Kitty Island Adventure instead. I'll have to pick up a copy tomorrow.
    5'10"
    180

    Ultra Nasty Hypertrophy journal (HCT-12)-http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...rnal!-(HCT-12)

    Old My 5-3-1 Journal:http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=132576

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •