The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Its no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: Mgs4

Banned

Mgs4

Is one of the most amazingly beautiful games Ive ever seen... Not done with it yet, so no spoilers, however..... Discuss....

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Quote Originally Posted by WillNoble View Post
    Is one of the most amazingly beautiful games Ive ever seen... Not done with it yet, so no spoilers, however..... Discuss....
    i totally agree. the presentation is incredible. i haven't been able to put it down all weekend.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Banned
    Octo camo is one of the most neat features Ive ever seen in a game

Finished the game, THIS title is a reason in itself to own a PS3 especially if you've played the others. This is quite possibly the best of the series, although I give it a tie with the first game.

To anyone who hasn't played the MGS games... your really missing out on what is one of the greatest game series of all time.

Although the CG cut scenes take up about as much time as the game does, you don't ever notice how long they are because your glued to them.

This is the first PS3 game I've played that I think was very well done.

Quote Originally Posted by WBBIRL View Post
    Finished the game, THIS title is a reason in itself to own a PS3 especially if you've played the others. This is quite possibly the best of the series, although I give it a tie with the first game.

To anyone who hasn't played the MGS games... your really missing out on what is one of the greatest game series of all time.

Although the CG cut scenes take up about as much time as the game does, you don't ever notice how long they are because your glued to them.

This is the first PS3 game I've played that I think was very well done.
    I haven't gotten it yet cause I've only played MGS1. I'm playing 2 right now and have 3 do you think it's important to play them? I don't want to be lost throughout the story.

We'll 3's a must, 2 isn't necessary but you should finish it since you started.

And to follow, it helps to know before hand that the games aren't in order of their titles.

Part 1 is MGS3, Part 2 is MGS1, Part 3 is MGS2 and well part 4 is game 4.

Great storyline, great title, and just all around an awesome play.

Quote Originally Posted by WBBIRL View Post
    And to follow, it helps to know before hand that the games aren't in order of their titles.

Part 1 is MGS3, Part 2 is MGS1, Part 3 is MGS2 and well part 4 is game 4.

Great storyline, great title, and just all around an awesome play.
    Alright cool, I knew about the game orders read about that online. Well looks like I have some gaming to do.

Damn I almost bought this game yesterday too. But I talked myself out of it and bought Hello Kitty Island Adventure instead. I'll have to pick up a copy tomorrow.
    5'10"

Ultra Nasty Hypertrophy journal (HCT-12)-http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...rnal!-(HCT-12)

Old My 5-3-1 Journal:http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=132576