The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: Circulation

Circulation

At night I have been having problems with the circulation in my arms because I sleep on them under my head. It kind of gets cut off for some reason and i need to move it to get the blood back in when i wake up. I think my sodium intake is kind of high bc of frozen meals which i eat a lot of bc of schedule. Does vitamin E help? How can i increase circulation?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

im not sure cause I go through the same thing, I have been trying to sleep in a different position but when I wake up I am back to the same one

"Doc, I broke my arm in three places. What do I do?"

"Stay out of those three places."

heh heh. Sorry.

This happens to me all the time. If my arms end up over my shoulders there's a pretty good chance they're going to fall asleep. This is a mechanical, not a chemical, problem. The blood vessels going to the arms are getting crimped by the structures in your shoulders when your arms are up. No supplement is going to make the available space for your vessels any larger. If it's a persistent problem you will "learn" to put your arms up there less often. There's surgery available for thoracic outlet syndrome, but you don't want any part of it if it only occurs when you're sleeping.

My feet were falling asleep last night just by laying down and i mean they were losing circulation, body straight laying on back

^ is a horny teenager.
    use a pillow to cushion your arm so its not pressing up against the bed so tightly.