The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Hybrid View

how much muscle will i lose?

Im the kind of person who hates to lose muscle, since I dont have as much as I would like in the first place. I am going on a college visit, and will be gone for the next 3 days, most of the time I will spend driving.

I doubt i will be able to get 4000 calories per day, that is what i usually get. I bought 100 protien bars yesterday, and I am taking tuna with me, apples, wheat bread. I will try to get atlest 250g protien, 300g carbs and 120g of fat. Alot of fat because peanuts are convienant to eat while driving.

WIll I lose alot of muscle on this diet over the next three days. I didint want to go visit these colleges for this reason, but my parents made me. The good thing is my mom will be doing most of the driving, so i will get plenty of rest. Assuming I get 30g protien every 3 hrs with the above diet, should I lose a considerable amount of muscle? I will be taking all my vitamins with me, i weigh 189 now, do you think I will drop below 185?

Thanks
    my other favorite forum! Check it out!

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

you shouldnt lose any muscle, i dont know why you are so worried. just do some stretching over those days and you will be fine.
    Don't just call me pessimist. Try and read between the lines. I can't imagine why you wouldn't Welcome any change, my friend. I wanna see it all come down. suck it down. flush it down.

3 days? pfft, you'll be fine. Enjoy yourself!
    "Then on leg day do squats, lunges, stiff legged deadlifts, fluffernutters, and calf raises."--Belial, training a newbie

PowermanDL on Russian culture: "Big furry hats come into play somewhere."

"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value. I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death." --Thomas Paine

^ is a horny teenager.
    lol 3 days, you wont have to eat that much, youll feel flabby when you get back, you can always do pushups or something if you feel like you absolutely have to do something

but not that small either
    Damn, I thought I was paranoid, but the _hall is insane. And if you want to gain more muscle, I'd increase the carbs. Too many people complain they don't grow much even though they take in a lot of protein. The reason is they don't eat enough carbs. When I'm bulking, I'll easily take in 600-700 grams of carbs a day.

And no, you won't lose any muscle.
    "Lord knows that one would be foolish not to listen to guys hiding behind a computer that use more gear than a stable of race-horses and all they have to show for it is a 195lb. piss-poor physique shriveled nuts and a nice case of gyno" - Lee Priest

Negligible.

Continuously Dangerously
    100 protein bars? doesnt that translate to roughly $150-$200? THATS insane.